PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer: 'We need OchoCinco'

PSU_dropout43
06-06-2009, 12:00 AM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumo ... -ochocinco (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/104632-palmer-we-need-ochocinco)

Carson Palmer has always been about loyalty, which is why during the past two weeks he has talked about the progress of the receivers who are participating in the Bengals offseason program. But don't think for one second that means he doesn't need Chad Ochocinco. For anyone who thought that, Palmer put a rest to those assumptions on Thursday when he appeared on Fox Sports Radio's Petros and Money Show. "He's a damn good receiver - that's obvious, everybody knows that - but the guys that are working here and busting their butt here deserve a shot," Palmer said. "When he shows up he'll show up and hopefully he's in great shape and he's ready to play. "But I never once said anything about not wanting him here and not needing him. He's a Pro Bowl receiver. He's put up a ton of yards. He's extremely dangerous to cover. We would love him when he comes here, but he's not here right now."

Cincinnati Enquirer

Djfan
06-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Good. I hope he shows up. I hope he brings T.O. and Randy Moss, too. Maybe Plex?

Sounds like a Cincy type of line up.

fezziwig
06-07-2009, 03:36 PM
You see, the season hasn't even begun and it's already about Chad. Keep up the good work Chad and the front office that allows him to keep the team from going in one direction.

The guys a tool and it's a blessing that he's on a team in our division.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
06-08-2009, 08:57 AM
That statement sounds more like damage control than an endorsement

Oviedo
06-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Palmer needs Ocho or he will be exposed as nothing more than a better than average QB who has been carried by two very good WRs. Now one of those in the form of TJ Whoseyourmamma is gone. Carson is at risk of the myth of his greatness being exposed this season.

fezziwig
06-08-2009, 01:31 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$44

RuthlessBurgher
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$44

I agree. That comment is worth forty-four dollars.

And 20 cents. :2c

:P

RuthlessBurgher
06-08-2009, 01:44 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$44

I agree. That comment is worth forty-four dollars.

And 20 cents. :2c

:P

(Of course, since you are talking to someone in Toronto, that would be $49.27 Canadian) :wink:

fezziwig
06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
That might be but, don't try buying anything from our vending machines with those coins.

RuthlessBurgher
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
That might be but, don't try buying anything from our vending machines with those coins.

No loonies for you! Or toonies, either. (or do you spell that twonies?)

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
06-09-2009, 08:41 AM

No loonies for you! Or toonies, either. (or do you spell that twonies?)

Toonies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonie

For your reading pleasure. :lol: