PDA

View Full Version : Chadman Announcement!

Chadman
06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Chadman is proud to announce that Chadbaby (Samuel Isaac) 'arrived' (i.e.- was cut out of Chadwoman's stomach) this morning at 11:30- a very healthy 9lb future Steeler if ever Chadman has seen one.

Chadwoman & Chadbaby are doing very well, and Chadman is just trying to come to grips with just how incredibly tough & awesome his choice in female companionship is. When you watch a woman take 9 needles to the spine without flinching away, you come to appreciate that maybe women are the tougher sex.

Chadman might not be on too much over the next few days, but wanted to let you guys know that the next generation of Steelers is growing..

Oviedo
06-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Congratulations. Remember "good parents" do not allow an alternative to Steelers worship :D

Yes the girls are tougher than the boys.

SteelerSal
06-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Congrats!!! Is this your first??

Special time of your life having a little one around until they are old enough to talk back. :P

My grandaughter just turned one last month and she is the best thing in my life!!

Northern_Blitz
06-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Congrats Chadman (& Chadwoman)!

If not a future Steeler, maybe you have a future Wallaby on your hands.

SteelerNation1
06-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Congrats everyone! My boy is 2 and my twin girls are 2 months today. Being a parent is the greatest thing in life, so soak in every moment and raise that boy a Steeler fan!!!!!!

BURGH86STEEL
06-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats

RuthlessBurgher
06-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Congrats on the SamIkebaby. Being where you are, you must now beware of dingos. :D

(man, I hope this doesn't turn into a 10 page thread in which anti-dingo posters starting calling the pro-dingo posters retards).

steelblood
06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Congratulations! It is always nice to have a child to share the STeelers with.

papillon
06-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I hope the entire Chadfamily is healthy and doing well and wish you nothing but the same headaches, sleepless nights and unresponsive behavior from the child that is the preordained destiny for new parents. :P :moon

Congrats Chadman and Chadwoman...enjoy all the little moments and always and I mean always attempt to be a part of anything your child(ren) do for activities and fun. Don't miss the weekend soccer game because you have to mow the grass, don't miss the guitar lesson because the house is a mess, don't miss the scout camp out because you're having a bad day, don't miss the dance recital because you're tired, etc. These moments in time are impossible to reclaim once they have passed. And, as you will find out when your child(ren) get older they do appreciate having you at their events even if they seem indifferent to you being there.

Get some sleep, it will be hard to come by for awhile and good luck.

Pappy

pfelix73
06-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Congrats on your addition to the family.....

ikestops85
06-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Congrats on the SamIkebaby. Being where you are, you must now beware of dingos. :D

(man, I hope this doesn't turn into a 10 page thread in which anti-dingo posters starting calling the pro-dingo posters retards).

A new member of the Nation ... congrats Chadman and Chadfamily.

Now for Ruthless ... what an idiot. I've had a many a dingo for a pet -- probably since I was 7 years old. They are the sweetest, kindest animals you ever want your mother-in-law to meet.

:lol: :lol:

stlrz d
06-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Congrats! Didn't (insert whatever is Aussie for "yinzers" here) have one not too long ago? So this makes 2, right?

Before the doc did the C-section he didn't use the "That's not a knife..." line, did he? :lol:

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/crocodile-dundee-screenshot-you-call-that-a-knife11.jpg

phillyesq
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Congrats, Chadman and Chadfamily. :tt1

Djfan
06-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Well don Chadnation!

RKSteel
06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Chadman,

Congratulations. Being a parent is the most exhilitrating, frustrating and greatest feeling you can have. Pap said it right, don't miss anything your child does. Family first. And yes, childbearing proves women are the stronger sex.

ramblinjim
06-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Congrats Chadman! We'll have to get that young man a uni!

flippy
06-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Congrats to Chadman and the Chadclan from your #1 Chadfan!!!!

Jigawatts
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Congrats to Chadman and Chadwoman and welcome to Steeler Nation Chadbaby.

My one bit of advice that I always give to new parents is that the first 3-4 weeks are
rough, but once you get Chadbaby on a schedule it will get easier.

Let the brainwashing commence... :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
06-01-2009, 12:14 PM

My one bit of advice that I always give to new parents is that the first 3-4 weeks are

Which brainwashing? The Steeler fan brainwashing, or the referring-to-onesself-in-the-third-person brainwashing? You have to be specific when it comes to Chadparenting.

:P

ANPSTEEL
06-01-2009, 12:14 PM
congrats on the little one-

personally, i'm scared ****tless of 'em- but all my brave friends swear by it.

:Cheers

rpmpit
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing this great news with us! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

I'll never forget the first moment Armpit Jr. looked into my eyes. My life hasn't been the same since - and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

And Jiga, its TRADITION, not brainwashing!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Jigawatts
06-01-2009, 12:43 PM

Which brainwashing? The Steeler fan brainwashing, or the referring-to-onesself-in-the-third-person brainwashing? You have to be specific when it comes to Chadparenting.

"Chadbaby wants a bottle." :Binky

Jooser
06-01-2009, 12:55 PM
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/jzinkevich/Congrats.gif

flippy
06-01-2009, 01:04 PM

That latter would be Chadwashing....and it's impacting many of us....

I'm anxiously awaiting another Chadnouncment , so I can wish him conChadulations again....

The one term that still has me confused is the Chadsplashplay...

Is that the birth or the conception?

Or does it have alternate definitions in the Chadictionary?

Djfan
06-01-2009, 01:19 PM
congrats on the little one-

personally, i'm scared ****tless of 'em- but all my brave friends swear by it.

:Cheers

Good. Keep it that way.

Like armpit said, you love them more than you can express. But, they spend the rest of your life showing you how selfish you really are, and how much you need to grow. Tough path at times, but I'm glad to be on it.

So, Chadman, when is the fourth third person coming?

Chavezz
06-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Congrats man! Hope all is well.

buckeyehoppy
06-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Congratulations Chadman! Remember, raising Chadbaby to be anything other than a Steelers fan is CHILD ABUSE!

steelsun7
06-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Way to go Chadfam!!

SidSmythe
06-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Congrats Chadman!!

AngryAsian
06-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Congrats on your new Chaddition to the family! Brainwash is compulsory, and must start early. As Armpit, SN1 and others have expressed... being a parent is the greatest thing anyone can accomplish in this world. All the best to you and yours brother.

costanza2k1
06-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Congrats! WooT!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
06-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Congrats Chadman. Like all of the other proud parents on this board I will tell you how great it is having kids. But......and this is a big but........MAKE SURE TO BRING THE CHILD UP RIGHT!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!

To illustrate my point I will relate a little story that happened to a friend of mine. My friend is also a fan of the almighty B&G

One day we were out and we ran into an old buddy of his from school. The old friend said to my friend "So, how is that son of yours doing? I haven't seen you since he was just an infant. He must be about 20 now".

"Not too good I'm afraid" my friend began, "he was recently sent to prison after he was caught smoking and dealing crack and turning tricks in a gay bathhouse."

"Oh my god, thats horrible" said the old friend. "I can't believe that!! I can still see his sweet innocent face".

"Thats not the worst part" my friend continued. "When they took him in they found a dead gerbil inside his anus! By this point he was mentally deranged and babbling incoherently, he is currently in the psych ward of the prison."

"I am so, so sorry to hear about your terrible misfortune. I must be going but me and my family will be praying for you and yours. I'm just heartbroken over this."

After the guy left I turned to my buddy and said "What the F%$+# was that???? None of that was true!!"

"I know" said my friend, "but I was too embarassed to tell him that my son is a Browns fan."

I nodded with understanding.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
06-01-2009, 04:43 PM
RuthlessBurgher suggests that in honor of the arrival of Chadprogeny, everyone must speak in the third person for the remainder of this thread. And give a virtual gift.

RuthlessBurgher bestows the following:

http://www.chuckthomas.com/skttowel.jpg

True Fan
06-01-2009, 05:04 PM
congrats. i'll drink a yuengling on your behalf tonight

stlrz d
06-01-2009, 06:41 PM
stlrz d would like to offer little chadbaby chadbaby's first boomerang (customised) so chadbaby can get an early start fending off the dingos!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/boomerang.jpg

stlrz d thought about a didgeridoo but stlrz d figured little chadbaby didn't yet have the lung capacity.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
SanAntonioSteelerFan offers Chadman and family the heartiest congratulations!

steelcityrules!!
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Well done buddy, hope everyone is well.

fordfixer
06-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Fordfixer wishes Chadbaby a happy birthday. And all the best to Chadparents,

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/fordfixer_2008/60140.jpg

Wolfhound45
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Congratulations on the third person in the Chadfamily. :P

Mel Blount's G
06-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Good work Chadfamily!

Chadman
06-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Thank you to all for your kind wishes.

Chadbaby is doing great. Chadman just had the 'pleasure' of his first, official nappy change....what fun! At least nobody decided to spring a leak at that moment!

And just because Chadman is in fact "Even Stephen" (Yes, a Seinfeld reference), to temper his good mood over Chadbaby, he decided the best thing to do after coming home from the hospital was to drive his car into the oncoming traffic, hitting a 4WD & flipping it. Thankfully everyone inside the 4WD is safe & Chadman's conscience can remain somewhat clear.

Now, guess it's car shopping time...

Djfan
06-02-2009, 02:54 AM
I see a mini van in your future!

birtikidis
06-02-2009, 08:49 AM
congrats chadman and chadwoman! birtikidis has thus far dodged that bullet much to the delight of several of birtikidis' girlfriends...

RuthlessBurgher
06-02-2009, 09:07 AM
At least nobody decided to spring a leak at that moment!

Don't worry...he'll get you. He's just waiting until you least expect it. And when you are very well dressed and/or late for an appointment.

http://blog.jacobimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/peeing-baby.jpg

In order to test your "Even Stephen" theory, let's take it up a notch. Elaine throwing a $20 bill out the window is small time. RuthlessBurgher suggests you send $50,000 to RuthlessBurgher today. Then wait and see if a Humvee shows up magically in your driveway to take the place of your wrecked car. Now that you have a baby, you'll need something sturdy like that if you plan on continue to drive into oncoming traffic.

http://www.news-blogs.com/_images/auto/hummer_h2_2006.jpg

stlrz d
06-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Thank you to all for your kind wishes.

Chadbaby is doing great. Chadman just had the 'pleasure' of his first, official nappy change....what fun! At least nobody decided to spring a leak at that moment!

And just because Chadman is in fact "Even Stephen" (Yes, a Seinfeld reference), to temper his good mood over Chadbaby, he decided the best thing to do after coming home from the hospital was to drive his car into the oncoming traffic, hitting a 4WD & flipping it. Thankfully everyone inside the 4WD is safe & Chadman's conscience can remain somewhat clear.

Now, guess it's car shopping time...

Are you serious about that?!?!?!

If so, I'm glad everyone is ok...holy ****!

Iron Shiek
06-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Congrats mate!

Raise em right!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

calmkiller
06-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Congrats Chadman!!

SteelCzar76
06-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Congratulations on such a blessing man. :Cheers

Herewegosteelers!
06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Congratulations on your new addition Chadman!

Crash
06-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Crash would like to offer his congratulations to the Chadman family.

:Clap

MeetJoeGreene
06-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Congrats chadman!!

Jom112
06-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Congrats Chadman. I'm sure he'll be talking in the third person before you know it...