PDA

View Full Version : Ben at Cavs game

rpmpit
05-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Was watching the highlights of the Cavs/Magic playoff game. They showed Ben was in the crowd. I wonder if the Cleveland fans give him crap? Or is he given a pass because he's an Ohio boy?

Oviedo
05-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Cavs games are the "cool" place to be seen. Ben was just hanging with the cool crowd. Was he alone or was Missy with him?

RuthlessBurgher
05-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Cavs games are the "cool" place to be seen. Ben was just hanging with the cool crowd. Was he alone or was Missy with him?

Only because the Pens weren't playing. On Saturday night, I think he is more likely to be at game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals in Detroit than game 6 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals in Orlando.

Oviedo
05-29-2009, 09:42 AM

Only because the Pens weren't playing. On Saturday night, I think he is more likely to be at game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals in Detroit than game 6 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals in Orlando.

I would hope so.

flippy
05-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Was watching the highlights of the Cavs/Magic playoff game. They showed Ben was in the crowd. I wonder if the Cleveland fans give him crap? Or is he given a pass because he's an Ohio boy?

They probably asked for his autograph.

Eddie Spaghetti
05-29-2009, 04:26 PM
the stains passing on BB because of jeff garcia will someday be talked about in the same breath as the steelers cutting johnny U. or at least passing on marino.

what a screwup.

grotonsteel
05-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Crabron James will be playing in NY by 2010. Jay-Z, Mariano and A-Rod were also there....

Go LAKERS....24