PDA

View Full Version : Like father - Like son

Djfan
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9622878/Belichick%27s-son-busted-for-booze-in-Stadium-lot

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - The 17-year-old son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has to stay out of trouble for six months to escape a charge for alcohol possession in the Gillette Stadium parking lot.

Brian Belichick was arrested Monday afternoon, the day of the NCAA lacrosse title match, after police found him holding a can of beer during a patrol for underage drinkers, authorities said.

The younger Belichick appeared in Wrentham District Court on Tuesday. His case was continued without a finding for six months, meaning if he stays out of trouble, the charges will dropped.

Norfolk district attorney's spokesman David Traub said Belichick will have to pay $200 in court costs and complete an educational program on the potential consequences of drinking.

I wonder if it was video taped! :Clap

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
How do I reach these kiiiiiiiiiids???

[youtube:37u9ky73]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tF0S2AjHdl4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tF0S2AjHdl4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:37u9ky73]

Ironically, the way he reached those kids is by following the cheating methods of Bill Belichiiiiiiiiiiiick.

stlrz d
05-28-2009, 09:22 PM
RB - Classic episode!

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 09:42 PM
RB - Classic episode!

Of course you'd like an episode that has a mouse stopping on a fence to sing a song to the moon, with a genetically engineered penis joining in to form a duet, you sicko. :lol:

stlrz d
05-28-2009, 10:32 PM
RB - Classic episode!

Of course you'd like an episode that has a mouse stopping on a fence to sing a song to the moon, with a genetically engineered penis joining in to form a duet, you sicko. :lol:

I think what we have here is an obvious case of pot meeting kettle. :D

rpmpit
05-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Goodell just released a statement that the liquid in the beer can being held by Brian Belichick was tested by NFL laboratories and found to be sparkling apple cider. Then, in the interest of protecting the integrity of the investigation, Goodell had the can, the cider and the report destroyed. As well as having the arresting officer put to death and then fired.

AngryAsian
05-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Goodell just released a statement that the liquid in the beer can being held by Brian Belichick was tested by NFL laboratories and found to be sparkling apple cider. Then, in the interest of protecting the integrity of the investigation, Goodell had the can, the cider and the report destroyed. As well as having the arresting officer put to death and then fired.

Why did the arresting officer get off so easily? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Djfan
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM

Why did the arresting officer get off so easily? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was a "friend" of Al Davis.

snarky
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Raise your hand if you didn't drink before you were 21.

RuthlessBurgher
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM

http://www.ronalfy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/hand_raising.jpg

Then again, I haven't had a drink in the nearly 13 years since I have turned 21 either, but I'm weird like that.

(other than my wife telling me to try her new drink, me taking a sip, telling her it sucks like every other alcoholic beverage I have tasted, then ordering a Dr. Pepper instead).

stlrz d
05-29-2009, 07:07 PM

What if the legal drinking age was 19 at the time you turned legal?

I missed the legal at 18 date by 8 months. July 1st 1984 the age in WI went from 18 to 19. Sometime in 1986 it went from 19 to 21. I barely made that one. The state actually had to come up with a different license/ID for the folks who were legal to drink before they changed the age to 21 in 1986.

But I had my first beer at 16 and a short year later was pretty much the biggest drinker in my class...so I can't raise my hand anyway. :oops:

steelblood
05-31-2009, 10:27 AM
I think it would be more appropriate if it read

Raise your hand if you drank before 21 in the parking lot of your Dad's place of business. What a dope.