PDA

View Full Version : Destiny: 2006 Draft - Santonio Holmes at 1.25 ...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-28-2009, 02:06 PM
I was looking at the 1st round of this draft class a few minutes ago. There were at least few players drafted ahead of us that I wonder if we would have taken if they'd been available:

1) Mario Williams, LDE
2) Reggie Bush
3) Vince Young
21) Lawrence Maroney
25) Santonio Holmes

I don't think anyone would have faulted us for going with any of the above. Imagine if we had ... no magic in XLIII :cry:

It was destiny, I tell you! :Cheers :tt2 :tt1

Snatch98
05-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Why would we have drafted Vince Young? Answer we wouldn't have but I agree with the other guys. I'm glad we got Santonio out of that bunch. Mario WIlliams would have been great to have though.

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Why would we have drafted Vince Young? Answer we wouldn't have but I agree with the other guys. I'm glad we got Santonio out of that bunch. Mario WIlliams would have been great to have though.

With Mario we'd have to switch to the 4-3. :stirpot :lol:

ikestops85
05-28-2009, 02:48 PM

We would draft Vince Young because he doesn't hold on to the ball too long and take unnecessary sacks. :stirpot

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 02:59 PM

We would draft Vince Young because he doesn't hold on to the ball too long and take unnecessary sacks. :stirpot

It is difficult to hold the ball and take unnecessary sacks while holding a clipboard. :lol:

Chavezz
05-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Holmes is no Lendale.

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Holmes is no Lendale.

Yeah, if Ben were throwing to LenDale in the corner of the endzone, we wouldn't have had to worry about him getting both feet down, because a layer of blubber would have been dragging along the ground the whole time.

stlrz d
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Holmes is no Lendale.

Yeah, if Ben were throwing to LenDale in the corner of the endzone, we wouldn't have had to worry about him getting both feet down, because a layer of blubber would have been dragging along the ground the whole time.

One fat roll = two feet?

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Holmes is no Lendale.

One fat roll = two feet?

He would drag belly fat and @$$ fat simultaneously. That counts as two feet. LenDale probably hasn't been able to see his feet since elementary school anyway.

ikestops85
05-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Holmes is no Lendale.

One fat roll = two feet?

Actually, it does!! :lol: :lol: