PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning throws new coaches under the bus?

PSU_dropout43
05-27-2009, 03:52 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camp ... on-Manning (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camps/09000d5d81084ce2/What-s-eating-Peyton-Manning)

"I wouldn't say I totally like the way it is right now," Manning said. "It's not normal not having a full coaching staff. I know we hired a couple of guys to come in, but these guys are learning. They're not offering alot of coaching out there."

"I think the communication has been pretty poor, in my opinion. But that's what we're dealing with. The hard work is what's going on right now. That's what will carry us through."

Djfan
05-27-2009, 04:04 PM
That guy makes me want to puke. Go away golden boy!

Mel Blount's G
05-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Hahahaha!!! that reminds me of our AFCC beat down and his famous post-game whine/quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "We had protection problems" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramblinjim
05-27-2009, 05:27 PM
I think Peyton is going to have a great career after the NFL if he wants to because he does well in the commercials, on SNL, etc. But he does seem to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus when things are going rough.

snarky
05-27-2009, 05:45 PM
This is the year he starts to look old.

Ozey74
05-27-2009, 07:43 PM
As a resident of Indiana, I hope this is the first of many unfortunate things to happen to the Colts this year. Damn, do I hate that team!!

Peyton Manning is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. He could at least of waited until after they had a few practices in Terre Haute before he started his crying.

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Why does Ben have 2 rings in 5 years, while Peyton has 1 ring in 11 years?

Peyton has little to complain about, but he does anyway. Dude had the same O.C. and o-line coach every year of his NFL career, and now that they are gone for a couple of weeks, he is already whining about it? It will always be someone else's fault in Peyton's eyes.

Ben has had to put up with the masterminds Arians and Zeirlein, as opposed to Moore and Mudd, and have you heard a single peep of complaint out of him to the public? Even if the o-line gives him 0.8 seconds to get every pass off, he will still stick up for those guys to the media and take them on trips to Chicago for birthday celebrations (as opposed to cursing them out on the sidelines).

But according to the national media, Archie's boy can do no wrong.

BDESteel
05-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Why does Ben have 2 rings in 5 years, while Peyton has 1 ring in 11 years?

Peyton has little to complain about, but he does anyway. Dude had the same O.C. and o-line coach every year of his NFL career, and now that they are gone for a couple of weeks, he is already whining about it? It will always be someone else's fault in Peyton's eyes.

Ben has had to put up with the masterminds Arians and Zeirlein, as opposed to Moore and Mudd, and have you heard a single peep of complaint out of him to the public? Even if the o-line gives him 0.8 seconds to get every pass off, he will still stick up for those guys to the media and take them on trips to Chicago for birthday celebrations (as opposed to cursing them out on the sidelines).

But according to the national media, Archie's boy can do no wrong.
I must concur. I think that was part of my angst with Ben last year. He just kept saying "It's my fault, It's my fault" and like a dumba$$ I took it at face value.

After watching this Manning video I sure do appreciate Ben a whole lot more now. Payton Manning is such a punk, he makes me want to puke!

Steelgal
05-28-2009, 01:15 PM
As a resident of Indiana, I hope this is the first of many unfortunate things to happen to the Colts this year. Damn, do I hate that team!!

Peyton Manning is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. He could at least of waited until after they had a few practices in Terre Haute before he started his crying.

I'm right there with ya. I also live in IN, in Terre Haute. He's one of the most conceited and self-absorbed players in the league. I root for them to fail every year. But I honestly do think between his age and the huge turnover in staff this year they will suffer. I hope Houston takes the division from them.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Hahahaha!!! that reminds me of our AFCC beat down and his famous post-game whine/quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "We had protection problems" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No class. None at all. (Manning, not you MBG!).

I'd like to see this be the year that the Texans investment in Mario Williams at LDE* pays off, just to hear Peyton cry like a 7 year old girl.

*Apparently VERY wisely passing on Reggie Bush and Vince Young, not to mention Matt Leinert, and Jay Cutler!

motter1975
05-28-2009, 02:22 PM

I'm right there with ya. I also live in IN, in Terre Haute. He's one of the most conceited and self-absorbed players in the league. I root for them to fail every year. But I honestly do think between his age and the huge turnover in staff this year they will suffer. I hope Houston takes the division from them.

That would be AWESOME...would make me happy on many fronts...Texans put the beatdown on the Colts, Titans, AND Jags...Houston's the only team in that division that I have kind of a soft spot for, because they've never had a winning record...here's to this being the year they do it!

Ozey74
05-28-2009, 09:48 PM

Interesting!! I went to ISU & still smell like sulphur -HA HA. I'm in Evansville now.

I know this is very un-Steeler fan-like of me to admit, but I root for any of our division rivals when they are playing the Colts. I can't physically root for the Colts.

Looking ahead to the 2010 schedule, if the Steelers and Colts finish is the same spot in theiir division this comming year, than the Steelers will play in Indy next year. That would be the only incentive to pull for the Colts this year.

Djfan
05-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I know this is very un-Steeler fan-like of me to admit, but I root for any of our division rivals when they are playing the Colts. I can't physically root for the Colts.

I'm like that with the Chargers. Just can't stand either of their fans.

PSU_dropout43
06-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Wow. Tony Dungy speaks out on Peyton Manning.

When asked about Peyton Manning, who recently expressed his frustration over the dramatic changes to the Colts' coaching staff, Dungy didn't spare his former quarterback.

"I was a little surprised to see some of the remarks in public," said Dungy, who coached the Colts from 2002 to 2008 and led them to the Super Bowl XLI title. "One of our things was to keep everything in house. I'm pretty sure Peyton regrets now some of those comments getting out because you don't want air your laundry, you want to keep it in house."

proudpittsburgher
06-05-2009, 05:41 AM

Interesting!! I went to ISU & still smell like sulphur -HA HA. I'm in Evansville now.

Looking ahead to the 2010 schedule, if the Steelers and Colts finish is the same spot in theiir division this comming year, than the Steelers will play in Indy next year. That would be the only incentive to pull for the Colts this year.

What all of the above said, I double. um haa :)