PDA

View Full Version : What a week...Bradshaw follows Kevin Colbert

steelerkeylargo
05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Welp just after shooting the breeze with Kevin Colbert and Dan Rooney I didnt think the week would get any better. Turns out I was wrong. Jimmy Johnson is lending his name to a local watering hole here in Key Largo. Well they had a grand reopening for memorial day weekend and Jimmy brought Terry down to do a little fishing with him and Gary Dunn ( Gary owns a local bar here as well). I did have the good fortune of knowing Gary a lil bit and got to talk with him and Terry at the bar for a few minutes. Terry was a blast (and a little hammered) and I told him how Kevin, Dan and Mean Joe were just in town. Both Terry and Gary called bull#$%^...Gary said Mean Joe would have called him, I assured them that Mean Joe was here but left to go to the White House SB ceremony....Terry leaned over and said to Gary "those motherf*&%$#s never call me".
I thought that was odd yet funny at the same time. We talked for a couple more minutes and then snapped a few pics. Terry is a a huge dude. I am 6'5" and Terry was just as big, huge hands and country strong. Still impressively built for a guy that age. Jimmy is just alittle **** and I told him I was a Steelers fan and he could thank Neil O'Donnel for making him a legend. On a side note Mike Leatch (Texas Tech head coach) was also in for the event and I actually wound up talking with him for about an hour. Very smart dude (has a law degree)....in a mad scientist way. I think he was glad that somebody recognized him and we shot the **** for a long time about Big 12 football and the draft. Very Cool...what a week.[attachment=1:2hkrs94f]s590430411_3148597_4302157.jpg[/attachment:2hkrs94f][attachment=0:2hkrs94f]s590430411_3148599_948056.jpg[/attachment:2hkrs94f]

ikestops85
05-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Damn!! I am officially jealous. :moon

Did you sneak into the 'Make a Wish' Foundation or something like that??

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Although it is difficult to tell much from pictures the size of a postage stamp, it also appears that you significantly outkicked your coverage in terms of women, if the person between Jimmy and Terry happens to be your wife.

:Bow :Clap

MeetJoeGreene
05-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Although it is difficult to tell much from pictures the size of a postage stamp, it also appears that you significantly outkicked your coverage in terms of women, if the person between Jimmy and Terry happens to be your wife.

:lol:

Funny. I thought the same thing.

But then I realized he is much bigger than I am so I should keep my mouth shut.

Luckily you spoke up first and will bear any consequences.

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2009, 12:50 PM

Funny. I thought the same thing.

But then I realized he is much bigger than I am so I should keep my mouth shut.

Luckily you spoke up first and will bear any consequences.

I doubt that most guys get offended by someone suggesting that our wives are hotter than doofuses like us rightfully deserve.

:Boobs :nono

If someone suggested the opposite, however...something along the lines of "Is she the best you could do?" then it would be time to throw down.

stlrz d
05-27-2009, 01:59 PM
I wonder if those images would be larger should you upload them to http://www.photobucket.com and then post the url for them?

I'm betting they would.

steelerkeylargo
05-27-2009, 02:05 PM
I wonder if those images would be larger should you upload them to http://www.photobucket.com and then post the url for them?

I'm betting they would.

I will try that later....Im not real savy with that stuff......by the way boys thats my lil sis....the wife is way hotter!!!

Djfan
05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
It would be scary if your sister was hotter to you than your wife.

You would have to be a Bengals fan for that to happen.

steelerkeylargo
05-27-2009, 02:57 PM
It would be scary if your sister was hotter to you than your wife.

You would have to be a Bengals fan for that to happen.

TRUE! :Cheers

Crash
05-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Um, Jimmy Johnson wasn't the Cowboys coach when we lost XXX.

MeetJoeGreene
05-27-2009, 03:24 PM

I'm betting they would.

I will try that later....Im not real savy with that stuff......by the way boys thats my lil sis....the wife is way hotter!!!

Ruthlessburger's next question would be is your sister currently attached?

But he is a real lech.

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2009, 03:57 PM

I'm betting they would.

Ruthlessburger's next question would be is your sister currently attached?

But he is a real lech.

SKL already mentioned that there was already a leech there. Mike Leach of Texas Tech!

steelerkeylargo
06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
My wife is going to resize the pics ( she is much smarter about that stuff). Sit tight boys! :tt1

aggiebones
06-01-2009, 02:52 PM
"It would be scary if your sister was hotter to you than your wife.
You would have to be a Bengals fan for that to happen."

No, that would be if the wife was his sister.

RuthlessBurgher
06-01-2009, 03:22 PM
"It would be scary if your sister was hotter to you than your wife.
You would have to be a Bengals fan for that to happen."

No, that would be if the wife was his sister.

In Bengal territory, it would be commonplace for your dog to be hotter than your wife or sister. :shock:

:bungalssuck

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
06-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Is it just me who finds this funny?

One of our own gets the opportunity to meet one of the greatest Steelers legends of all time. This guy is a Steelers icon and all you freakin pigs can talk about is the tiny postage stamp sized picture of the guy's sister. Whats wrong with you people????????

BTW SKL, is your sis into older married guys? Just an innocent, non-lecherous question. By coincidence I will be down in Key Largo well....whenever she is available, so if she is then I'd like to offer her my protection services in case one of those other board perverts is lurking.

stlrz d
06-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Is it just me who finds this funny?

One of our own gets the opportunity to meet one of the greatest Steelers legends of all time. This guy is a Steelers icon and all you freakin pigs can talk about is the tiny postage stamp sized picture of the guy's sister. Whats wrong with you people????????

BTW SKL, is your sis into older married guys? Just an innocent, non-lecherous question. By coincidence I will be down in Key Largo well....whenever she is available, so if she is then I'd like to offer her my protection services in case one of those other board perverts is lurking.

I've been patiently waiting for the picture of sis/hottie (that's what I've dubbed her) to be enlarged for better viewing. :oops: