PDA

View Full Version : Moss Expects Record-Setting Offense from Pats* This Season

BradshawsHairdresser
05-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Just lifted this from KFFL:

Patriots | Moss believes offense could break records
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Mon, 25 May 2009 15:18:15 -0700

Tim Graham, of ESPN.com, reports New England Patriots WR Randy Moss said the team's offense could have the ability to break the NFL record for points and touchdowns they set in 2007 because of the return of QB Tom Brady (knee). "The sky's the limit for this offense. I think that we could be a little bit better than two years ago. I'm very excited for us as an offense. I'm excited for us as a team. There's a lot of good things about Tom Brady coming back that excites the people, the fans, the coaches and the players around here. All we can hope is to come out with smoking guns," Moss said.

fezziwig
05-25-2009, 09:19 PM
I hope we play tem in the playoffs and shut them down . Harrison with a couple of sacks along with Timmons and Woodley. They might be better but so are our Steelers.

It may come down to a shoot out against them but I think Tomlin will have it all together for them.

Hopefully it won't be easy for Brady if he doesn't have all this answers this time around.

SidSmythe
05-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Of course he's going to say this.

How old is Moss now anyway??

fezziwig
05-25-2009, 09:49 PM
I was wondering the same thing about his age, he has to be one of the oldest receivers in the league. I see him out of football in a couple of years.
T.O. is getting long in the tooth also.

rpmpit
05-26-2009, 08:48 AM
The Giants d-line pressured Brady during the Super Bowl and held them to 14 points. We get pressure with our linebackers instead of our d-line, but we also have a much better secondary than the Giants. As long as our defense stays relatively healthy, the Patriots won't be a problem for us.

RuthlessBurgher
05-26-2009, 09:52 AM
I was wondering the same thing about his age, he has to be one of the oldest receivers in the league. I see him out of football in a couple of years.

Randy Moss is 32 (D.O.B. 2/13/1977). He is entering his 12th year in the league.

Terrell Owens is 35 (D.O.B. 12/7/1973). He is entering his 14th year in the league.

Djfan
05-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Two things I look forward to with each season:

1) The Steelers play-off run;
2) The *Pats implosion.

While I don't hope it's injury related, we'll take what we get. I REALLY want to see Brady just suck for a year or two, so the cheating allegations get looked at seriously.

Sorry if it sounds like bitterness. It probably is. I just hate that slime bucket, pretty boy, jerk. No integrity, no respect, mini-me to Bellycheat. Hope that supermodel dumps his cheating butt.

Uncle Rico
05-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I hope we play tem in the playoffs and shut them down . Harrison with a couple of sacks along with Timmons and Woodley. They might be better but so are our Steelers.

It may come down to a shoot out against them but I think Tomlin will have it all together for them.

Hopefully it won't be easy for Brady if he doesn't have all this answers this time around.
I'd love to see the Steelers play the Pats in the AFC Championship Game with the title of "Team of the Decade" on the line.

SteelTorch
05-26-2009, 02:08 PM

Comment (0) Tweet me!

Tim Graham, of ESPN.com, reports New England Patriots WR Randy Moss said the team's offense could have the ability to break the NFL record for points and touchdowns they set in 2007 because of the return of QB Tom Brady (knee). "The sky's the limit for this offense. I think that we could be a little bit better than two years ago. I'm very excited for us as an offense. I'm excited for us as a team. There's a lot of good things about Tom Brady coming back that excites the people, the fans, the coaches and the players around here. All we can hope is to come out with smoking guns," Moss said.
Why would he say that? Did the Pats* upgrade to HD cameras now?

Ho ho ho! It never gets old! :lol:

fezziwig
05-26-2009, 03:27 PM

Comment (0) Tweet me!

$$$$$$$

Oh' come on now, don't you know every team cheats ? Don't you recall this happening to all the teams ?

The Rooneys hire coaches that send out film crews, they have the staff kill the opposing teams communication system during crucial times. They also allow Ben to have his helmet communication on during the entire game.
Lets not forget how we have our so called injured reserve still practicing during the week. And Dan Rooney insist upon having a coach that won't shake hands, knocks down camera men, mother focks the opposing teams medical staff when they offer help. I'm sure Rooney also told Tomlin, " if you see your going to lose the Super Bowl, run off the field before the game is over like the spoiled little cheating child that you are."

Yeah, every team is like or should be like the cheats. They have built a fine reputation for their team, city and fans.

ramblinjim
05-26-2009, 05:15 PM

Randy Moss is 32 (D.O.B. 2/13/1977). He is entering his 12th year in the league.

Terrell Owens is 35 (D.O.B. 12/7/1973). He is entering his 14th year in the league.

Dang....now I feel old.

RuthlessBurgher
05-26-2009, 07:34 PM

Comment (0) Tweet me!

Are you Santa Claus?

http://www.dreamstime.com/ho-ho-ho---santa-claus-thumb404601.jpg

Or the jolly Green Giant?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/2/5/3/7/2/webimg/236958491_o.jpg