PDA

View Full Version : 570 AM in LA rips Cleveland

Djfan
05-21-2009, 01:21 AM
After the Cavs meltdown, the evening guys rip Cleveland as being the land of the meltdown. They were making fun of the fact that it has been since 1964 that any championship anything took place in Cleveland.

This rip session lasted about 15 mins. It was classic.

mshifko
05-21-2009, 09:28 AM
i like lebron, i would love him if he left cleveland...he's better than that damn town, go to brooklyn in 2010 with jayz and the new look nets...

frankthetank1
05-21-2009, 11:09 AM
i like lebron, i would love him if he left cleveland...he's better than that damn town, go to brooklyn in 2010 with jayz and the new look nets...

i hate lebron and the cavs but if he leaves cleveland he will be the biggest sell out in history imo. the cavs will pay him anything so it wont be about money. are the nets really moving brooklyn? they have been talking about it for about 15 years

RussBII
05-21-2009, 12:36 PM

i hate lebron and the cavs but if he leaves cleveland he will be the biggest sell out in history imo. the cavs will pay him anything so it wont be about money. are the nets really moving brooklyn? they have been talking about it for about 15 years

I actually like LeBron a lot. I think he's a much better NBA role model than almost everyone else. I even like the Cavs. I feel no pain over this as Pittsbugh has no NBA team. In fact, I'd even be ok with the Cavs winning it all and giving those poor schlubs in Cleveland a reason to celebrate. Then when we stop them 2x a year, they can make stupid jokes about "OH yeah! We have an NBA trophy!"

mshifko
05-21-2009, 02:35 PM

i think they are moving to brooklyn...i'd love to see lebron leave cleveland...just another slap in the face of that town would be GREAT

feltdizz
05-22-2009, 12:09 PM

I live right around the corner from where the arena is SAID to go up.... but after the
Wall St. meltdown all that talk has changed to funding and downsizing the scale of the project.

construction in all of NYC has slowed. He should stay in Cleveland...

Snatch98
05-22-2009, 10:56 PM
I went to school at Kent State which is 40 minutes or so from Cleveland. I hate everything Cleveland sports besides the Cavs. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CAVS, they're a great team and they're all very close much like our Steelers.

frankthetank1
05-23-2009, 09:29 AM

i think they are moving to brooklyn...i'd love to see lebron leave cleveland...just another slap in the face of that town would be GREAT

thats a good point. i didnt think about that. it would be sweet if lebron left, the cavs would be bad again and cleveland wouldnt win anything. i just dont want to see him go to the knicks. i hate the knicks so much, even more so than the nets

RuthlessBurgher
05-23-2009, 12:53 PM

thats a good point. i didnt think about that. it would be sweet if lebron left, the cavs would be bad again and cleveland wouldnt win anything. i just dont want to see him go to the knicks. i hate the knicks so much, even more so than the nets

If they decided to move teams, I think Dwyane Wade would be the most likely target to go to the Knicks while LeBron James would be the most likely target to go to Jay-Z's Brooklyn Nets.