PDA

View Full Version : Is the planetsteelers.com page different?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I was wondering if there used to be categories before/above "Steelers Talk"?

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I was wondering if there used to be categories before/above "Steelers Talk"?

Yes. I think the Blog was on top, and maybe one other. Can't remember for sure though.

RuthlessBurgher
05-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah, there was the Blog thread above the Steeler thread. The Steeler thread was always second and the General Discussion thread was always third, but now the Steeler thread is first and the General Discussion thread is second. Since I am operating on auto-pilot half the time, I unconsciously click on the second thread first, thinking I'll get the Steeler thread, but I end up in General discussion. It is going to take a little bit of time to get rid of the old muscle memory. Boy, that's pretty sad. :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah, there was the Blog thread above the Steeler thread. The Steeler thread was always second and the General Discussion thread was always third, but now the Steeler thread is first and the General Discussion thread is second. Since I am operating on auto-pilot half the time, I unconsciously click on the second thread first, thinking I'll get the Steeler thread, but I end up in General discussion. It is going to take a little bit of time to get rid of the old muscle memory. Boy, that's pretty sad. :lol:

Not as sad as the fact that if it turned out the front page hadn't changed, I'd be all ready to rationalize it as "Oh, well life is so busy, it's OK", rather than acknowledging that losing a mind is a terrible thing to waste (to paraphrase Dan Quayle).

pittpete
05-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Ive accidentally clicked on the 2nd category also.
I keep saying why the heck are people talking about Off topic crap in the Steeler Talk forum :moon