PDA

View Full Version : Guess where "Hard Knocks" is filming this year....

SteelHead
05-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Bungles training camp !!!!! :wft

Just heard it on Sirius NFL Radio on the way home for lunch.

What in the he!! is Marvin and that FO thinking ? Just what that team full of cry babies and misfits needs. On second thought , GOOD for them. LOL !!!!

PSU_dropout43
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM
And Ocho Cinco says he wants to stay in Cincy. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-14-2009, 07:33 PM
They wouldn't want to come to a place like Latrobe for that show, because our players conduct training camp in a business-like manner. Effective for winning, but boring for the cameras.

Hard Knocks is interested in the most entertaining circus, not the best team. Last year, that was in Dallas with T.O., Pac Man, Tank Johnson, Jessica Simpson, Jerry Jones' horrifying plastic surgery face, etc. Now the circus rolls into the Nati. Don't worry about concentrating on football, boys...preen for the camera!

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chad-johnson.jpg

:bungalssuck

SteelHead
05-14-2009, 08:12 PM
I agree. I would NEVER want them to film the Steelers training camp but how friggin fun would that be to watch. Speaking of fun to watch , any idea when the "Americas Game" for SB XLIII is coming out.

pittpete
05-14-2009, 11:42 PM
They will need to change the music to the song from Cops.

Jom112
05-15-2009, 12:49 AM
I think they wanted to film the Bengals in hopes of acquiring more pics of Andre Smith with his shirt off.

Don't make me post the original pic. I'll do it... :moon

MeetJoeGreene
05-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Hopefully they will have a special Carson Palmer Cornhole segment.

I also agree with the sentiment that, although I would like to SEE a Steelers training camp filmed in this way, I wouldn't want them to actually FILM it because of the distraction it may cause to the team. It should be all business.

ikestops85
05-15-2009, 10:21 AM
I think they wanted to film the Bengals in hopes of acquiring more pics of Andre Smith with his shirt off.

Don't make me post the original pic. I'll do it... :moon

That would be cruel and unusual punishment Jom. Of course being a bengals fan you are used to cruel and unusual punishment :moon
:lol:

Jigawatts
05-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Wow, it turns out that they'll actually be filming close to my area.

Note: NFL Network has changed the filming location of "Hard Knocks."

The documentary, which films the training camp of an NFL team, has changed its filming
location to The Ohio State Penitentiary's super max prison in Youngstown, OH, where %48
percent of the Bengals roster calls home during the off season.

Ozey74
05-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Speaking of fun to watch , any idea when the "Americas Game" for SB XLIII is coming out.

Last year, the showed the NYG "Americas Game" from Super Bowl XII the night before their first game.

I wonder who will be the players doing all the talking?? I bet Big Ben will be one of them.

:tt2

jj28west
05-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Jom,

Who is that in your avatar? I'm not gay but his arms are ridiculous.

Jom112
05-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Jom,

That is Michael Johnson. The Bengals 3rd round draft pick.

Hopefully all that physical talent he has will translate on the field. I really liked the pick for the Bengals. He seems to be a good guy that was raised by two very good parents (Father was a Marine and Mother was a civil rights activist)...

stlrz d
05-18-2009, 02:00 AM
Jom,

You mean signature, right? His avatar is some kind of shield.

RuthlessBurgher
05-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Jom,

You mean signature, right? His avatar is some kind of shield.

But that shield (otherwise known as a "Coat of Arms") has ridiculous arms as well. :lol: