PDA

View Full Version : OT - TPIR

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

RussBII
05-14-2009, 11:13 AM
Check this out:
http://entertainment.todaysbigthing.com/2009/05/08

I know its not embedded, but I don't think I can do it with this site. Also, this is just quicker. Use a tabbed browser, why dontcha?

Anyway, its a dude in a Kiesel jersey winning with a bid of 69.

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Check this out:
http://entertainment.todaysbigthing.com/2009/05/08

I know its not embedded, but I don't think I can do it with this site. Also, this is just quicker. Use a tabbed browser, why dontcha?

Anyway, its a dude in a Kiesel jersey winning with a bid of 69.

That's outstanding!!! Drew was laughing his ass off at that bid!

I bet that was a Kirkland jersey though and that's why he put Dr. Bummer over the top of it. I still have my Kirkland too.

Btw, I only refuse to watch unembedded YOUTUBE videos because there's no excuse...they provide the embed code...all a person has to do is put it between and there you have it. :P :P :P

D Rock
05-14-2009, 01:40 PM
that looks like the kinda dude who was in college hooking up one night and decided that it would be fun to see hoohoos all day for a living, without considering that not all hoohoos are hoohoos you wanna see.

proudpittsburgher
05-14-2009, 02:57 PM
That's outstanding, but Drew is a Browns fan.

steelers43
05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

Watching the price is right? I don't think I can get that bored.

flippy
05-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Russell Crowe played a yinzer in his latest flick with Ben Afleck.

I see Steelers stuff every where I look. Drives the wifey crazy.

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 07:58 PM

It's the best game show ever.

RuthlessBurgher
05-14-2009, 09:12 PM
[quote="stlrz d":19ra5ge7]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

It's the best game show ever.[/quote:19ra5ge7]

I'm somewhat partial to "Wheel of Fish"

[youtube:19ra5ge7]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:19ra5ge7]

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 09:47 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1wez140g]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

[youtube:1wez140g]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:1wez140g][/quote:1wez140g]

Hey Howard, there's your Chinaman. :P

[youtube:1wez140g]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tktNZpUTMoQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tktNZpUTMoQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:1wez140g]

RuthlessBurgher
05-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Confession: Never saw Sixteen Candles. Thought it was a girl movie, so I never bothered. Looks reasonably funny there, though. Perhaps I should give it a shot the next time it is on cable, eh?

stlrz d
05-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Confession: Never saw Sixteen Candles. Thought it was a girl movie, so I never bothered. Looks reasonably funny there, though. Perhaps I should give it a shot the next time it is on cable, eh?

As long as it's not the edited version then yes...because it is not a girl movie.

Many, many laughs.

Howard (on the phone with the police describing the lost Long Duk Dong): What was he wearing? Well, uh, let's see, he was wearing a red argyle sweater, tan trousers, and red shoes... No, he's not retarded.

:lol:

steelers43
05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
[quote="stlrz d":1rvmptzv]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

It's the best game show ever.[/quote:1rvmptzv]

Which is about like being the hottest ugly girl.

I can think of many more things to do at 9,10 am whenever that comes on. Sleep, work, bang the misses, watch elk move, sun warm the earth, etc.

SOrry but the price is right is non-existent on my list of things to do in the morning.

RuthlessBurgher
05-15-2009, 10:59 AM
[quote="stlrz d":vjnq375s]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

Which is about like being the hottest ugly girl.

I can think of many more things to do at 9,10 am whenever that comes on. Sleep, work, bang the misses, watch elk move, sun warm the earth, etc.

SOrry but the price is right is non-existent on my list of things to do in the morning.[/quote:vjnq375s]

Pros and cons: Plinko vs. watching elk move? :lol:

stlrz d
05-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I'll take Plinko. Especially when a young, hot chick is playing. They like to jump up and down a lot!

:Boobs

:D

RussBII
05-15-2009, 11:21 AM
The Price is Right is awesome. I can't even believe this is a discussion. Why not hate mom and apple pie at the same time? I used to love watching it when I was home sick for school.

proudpittsburgher
05-15-2009, 11:54 AM
The Price is Right is awesome. I can't even believe this is a discussion. Why not hate mom and apple pie at the same time? I used to love watching it when I was home sick for school.

Then I guess you haven't seen it lately. Bob Barker, the man . . . Drew is a joke of a host. He couldn't be more lame. I have to think someone forced him to tone it down, because if he were himself, it would work.

steelers43
05-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Pros and cons: Plinko vs. watching elk move? :lol:

Elk, no doubt in my mind. Elk over television period. Saw a fox coming home last night and a coyote the other day running next to the highway.

Greatest move I ever made.

stlrz d
05-15-2009, 12:16 PM

Then I guess you haven't seen it lately. Bob Barker, the man . . . Drew is a joke of a host. He couldn't be more lame. I have to think someone forced him to tone it down, because if he were himself, it would work.

I disagree. I think Drew does a very good job but yes, he does have to tone it down a bit though.

But see, if you watch it correctly you can get some good entertainment out of it by having "your own side show". Remember Drew's penchant for strippers and hookers? I always like to imagine what Drew is thinking every time some turbo hottie makes it up on stage...and when they are spinning the wheel I always watch him to see if he's checking out their asses (or trying to catch a glimpse of a thong)! :D Or if he's checking out cleavage on the ones wearing low cut tops. :P

steelers43
05-15-2009, 12:23 PM

I disagree. I think Drew does a very good job but yes, he does have to tone it down a bit though.

But see, if you watch it correctly you can get some good entertainment out of it by having "your own side show". Remember Drew's penchant for strippers and hookers? I always like to imagine what Drew is thinking every time some turbo hottie makes it up on stage...and when they are spinning the wheel I always watch him to see if he's checking out their asses (or trying to catch a glimpse of a thong)! :D Or if he's checking out cleavage on the ones wearing low cut tops. :P

You know it's a bad show when you have to figure out an additional plot other than the intended show just to make it watchable. I think you just made my point. Almost anything other than vise grip removal of fingernails is better than watching the price is right.

stlrz d
05-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Not really. That's just an added element.

I've watched TPIR since I was a kid and have always enjoyed it. Your attempted insults won't change that nor will they diminish my enjoyment of the show. :)

steelers43
05-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Not really. That's just an added element.

I've watched TPIR since I was a kid and have always enjoyed it. Your attempted insults won't change that nor will they diminish my enjoyment of the show. :)

I didn't even know it was still on television. If you enjoy it, go for it. I'm just saying it's not my thing.

RussBII
05-15-2009, 01:48 PM
At least Drew has a SHOT of errr... satisfying Barker's Beauties.

Maybe not, he is from Cleveland...

snarky
05-15-2009, 02:26 PM

I'm sorry but you just lost your membership to the generation.

RuthlessBurgher
05-15-2009, 02:49 PM

I'm sorry but you just lost your membership to the generation.

I saw the Breakfast Club, though. I thought that satisfied the generational membership requirement. :)

frankthetank1
05-15-2009, 04:48 PM
i agree with those who feel tpir has slipped big time with drew carey. ive never been a fan of drew carey at all, i find him pretty annoying. bob barker was a legend and made the show so much better so its hard to fill those shoes. as much as i dislike drew carey i still watch the show when i can. the games are the same and it is the only game show i have ever watched besides jeopardy.

buckeyehoppy
05-17-2009, 01:33 PM
[quote="stlrz d":gclerg0z]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

It's the best game show ever.[/quote:gclerg0z]

:wft

R U Crazy???

No Way!!!

Match Game = Best Game Show Evahhhhhhh!!!

buckeyehoppy
05-17-2009, 01:47 PM
[quote=steelers43][quote="stlrz d":25s66cbt]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

[youtube:25s66cbt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KezvwARhBIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:25s66cbt][/quote:25s66cbt]

Hey Howard, there's your Chinaman. :P

[youtube:25s66cbt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tktNZpUTMoQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tktNZpUTMoQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:25s66cbt][/quote:25s66cbt]

THE DONGER = BEST MOVIE CHARACTER...EVAHHHHHHH!!!

proudpittsburgher
05-17-2009, 05:40 PM
[quote="stlrz d":s7hxlby9]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

R U Crazy???

No Way!!!

Match Game = Best Game Show Evahhhhhhh!!![/quote:s7hxlby9]

. . . And Mike Tomlin told The Baltimore Ravens to take their defense and shove it up their ______.

Chavezz
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Russell Crowe played a yinzer in his latest flick with Ben Afleck.

I see Steelers stuff every where I look. Drives the wifey crazy.

I saw that too. There was Steelers stuff in almost every shot. It was nice to see the Black and Gold get some love.

buckeyehoppy
05-17-2009, 08:00 PM
[quote="stlrz d":16xss4nk]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

R U Crazy???

No Way!!!

Match Game = Best Game Show Evahhhhhhh!!!

. . . And Mike Tomlin told The Baltimore Ravens to take their defense and shove it up their ______.[/quote:16xss4nk]

. . . And Mike Tomlin told The Baltimore Ravens to take their defense and shove it up their v-gina.

stlrz d
05-17-2009, 09:49 PM
[quote="stlrz d":m5mefef3]Just spotted a dude wearing a black Hines Ward jersey in the crowd on The Price is Right. :tt2

R U Crazy???

No Way!!!

Match Game = Best Game Show Evahhhhhhh!!![/quote:m5mefef3]

It ranks right up there for sure!