PDA

View Full Version : We're in trouble!

stlrz d
05-12-2009, 07:21 PM
The Ravens Marcus Smith is the next Anquan Boldin!

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=198510

Never mind that in 7 games last season he had no catches...HE'S THE SAME SIZE AS BOLDIN!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle Rico
05-12-2009, 08:27 PM
The Ravens Marcus Smith is the next Anquan Boldin!

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=198510

Never mind that in 7 games last season he had no catches...HE'S THE SAME SIZE AS BOLDIN!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Height, weight, 40 time, etc. really have little to do an athlete's ability to make plays. I just don't understand why some football fans can't comprehend that.

proudpittsburgher
05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
shut up, why dont you let him prove it first befor you declare him the second coming of boldin

JWells, you shutup punk, watch out for Marcus Smith.

That's as far as I got. :D

RuthlessBurgher
05-13-2009, 09:25 AM
Using Raven logic...

Larry Fitzgerald is 6'3" 220 lbs and runs a 4.5 40.

Limas Sweed is 6'4" 220 lbs and runs a 4.5 40.

Therefore, Limas Sweed is better than Larry Fitzgerald.

Hey...I think I like this game!

:lol: :ratsuck

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-13-2009, 10:10 AM
It was a funny read, but anytime I see threads like this on their board you get the same thing as you do here. There are some posters who are more realistic and call out the original post, and there are others who will agree to anything.

I guess the biggest difference is that we would never have a thread survive as dumb as "Limas Sweed will be Anquan Boldin next year."

RuthlessBurgher
05-13-2009, 10:18 AM
It was a funny read, but anytime I see threads like this on their board you get the same thing as you do here. There are some posters who are more realistic and call out the original post, and there are others who will agree to anything.

I guess the biggest difference is that we would never have a thread survive as dumb as "Limas Sweed will be Anquan Boldin next year."

Hey! Limas Sweed will not be Anquan Boldin next year! Limas Sweed will be Larry Fitzgerald next year. I just told you that! :lol:

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-13-2009, 10:49 AM

Hey! Limas Sweed will not be Anquan Boldin next year! Limas Sweed will be Larry Fitzgerald next year. I just told you that! :lol:

Show some faith RB.....I think that he will be better than Fitz next year because he is younger and has fresher legs. :lol:

buckeyehoppy
05-17-2009, 04:09 PM
[quote="steeler_fan_in_t.o.":2fm44vkj]It was a funny read, but anytime I see threads like this on their board you get the same thing as you do here. There are some posters who are more realistic and call out the original post, and there are others who will agree to anything.

Show some faith RB.....I think that he will be better than Fitz next year because he is younger and has fresher legs. :lol:[/quote:2fm44vkj]

Yeah...that's the spirit T.O.!!!

RB is just trying to be an incessant :stirpot is all...guy's always on a mission to rattle sabers :roll: :roll: :roll:

(of course, I like the thinking from both sides) :Beer