PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Foster...

PSU_dropout43
05-05-2009, 04:57 PM
According to Dale Lolley...

If you're looking for an undrafted rookie to keep an eye on, watch offensive tackle Ramon Foster of Tennessee. The 6-6, 325-pound Foster was working with the third team at right tackle Friday and looks like a player.

So what's the 411 on Ramon Foster?

steelers43
05-05-2009, 04:59 PM

If you're looking for an undrafted rookie to keep an eye on, watch offensive tackle Ramon Foster of Tennessee. The 6-6, 325-pound Foster was working with the third team at right tackle Friday and looks like a player.

So he can tell us how Foster looks and how he will block in NON CONTACT drills? That's comical at best.

Oviedo
05-05-2009, 05:04 PM

So he can tell us how Foster looks and how he will block in NON CONTACT drills? That's comical at best.

I would agree. About the only thing they can probably assess is the quality of his footwork and his ability to get out in front of a play but I'll wait until mid-August to be hopeful.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Foster was my sleeper guy, too...

he has a brother in the NFL (played at Louisville) and a half-brother in the NBA (one of Univ of Memphis' former ballers... i think the kid that played at Philly for a couple of seasons)... I believe his dad made the NBA, too, so, it's all in his genes.

flippy
05-05-2009, 05:51 PM
or he could be like the other manning brother....

SteelerOfDeVille
05-05-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL, leave it to flippy...

in all fairness cooper was injured - but probably wouldn't be a super bowl winning QB like his brothers.

Mel Blount's G
05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
:?: http://dabootski.com/images/peyton_and_corky.gif :?:

birtikidis
05-05-2009, 07:03 PM
you can tell little about a lineman in non contact drills. of course, he could just be commenting on the amount of hustle.
wasn't it chris kemo who clobbered someone in a non contact drill while cowher was still here?

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2009, 07:28 PM
you can tell little about a lineman in non contact drills. of course, he could just be commenting on the amount of hustle.
wasn't it chris kemo who clobbered someone in a non contact drill while cowher was still here?

I think that was Anthony Smith every year. :HeadBanger

calmkiller
05-05-2009, 09:06 PM
LOL, leave it to flippy...

in all fairness cooper was injured - but probably wouldn't be a super bowl winning QB like his brothers.

Cooper was a WR.

birtikidis
05-05-2009, 09:10 PM

I think that was Anthony Smith every year. :HeadBanger
duh that's who it was. My bad.

ikestops85
05-06-2009, 02:45 PM
so, it's all in his genes.

That's what she said :Boobs :Boobs

Eddie Spaghetti
05-06-2009, 04:47 PM
foster was a decent player at UT. he was really hurt his senior year when failmer brought in dave clawson to run the offense. clawson was an idiot and moved everyone around and taught some wierd technique that all the OL hated. thats my memory of how it went down.

considering our tackle depth, i could see him making a real push.