View Full Version : I need a link Mack/Wood/Unger related...

Snatch98
05-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Wasn't there a link discussing the Steelers draft board that had both Wood and Unger rated higher than Mack? I know Wood was rated higher but a link confirming it would be great and I swear one was posted here post draft. I'm in a bit of a argument with a Stains fan that seems to believe everyone in Pittsburgh is now suicidal because they drafted Mack and Carey in the latter rounds before we had a chance at either. I guess whatever helps them sleep better at night but I'd like to toss some hardened facts in to the argument. Any help? I tried looking but I'm currently multi-tasking and figured one of the Steeler online gurus could lead me in the correct direction. Thanks....

BURGH86STEEL
05-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Wasn't there a link discussing the Steelers draft board that had both Wood and Unger rated higher than Mack? I know Wood was rated higher but a link confirming it would be great and I swear one was posted here post draft. I'm in a bit of a argument with a Stains fan that seems to believe everyone in Pittsburgh is now suicidal because they drafted Mack and Carey in the latter rounds before we had a chance at either. I guess whatever helps them sleep better at night but I'd like to toss some hardened facts in to the argument. Any help? I tried looking but I'm currently multi-tasking and figured one of the Steeler online gurus could lead me in the correct direction. Thanks....

I think it was the question and answer with Arians or the interview with Colbert.

Snatch98
05-03-2009, 01:39 AM

I think it was the question and answer with Arians or the interview with Colbert.

Yea I think so as well I'm just trying to find it. Thanks for confirming where I was headed. :tt1