04-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Gerald Cadogan-OT PSU
Gus Parrish-OT-Kent St.
Jason Watkins-OT-Florida
Greg Isdaner-OG-WVU
Quan Cosby-WR-Texas
Brannan Southerland-FB-Georgia
George hypolite-DE-Colorado

Cosby would be awesome.....we still need to add WR's to the roster if nothing else for camp. I would personally like to see the team get a veteran WR to compete with Sweed and Wallace in camp but I guess we will have to wait and see???

DukieBoy
04-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Pedescleaux ?

SteelerOfDeVille
04-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Darry Beckwith is my guy... if he's not already gone.

AkronSteel
04-26-2009, 11:31 PM

Signed with San Diego tonight!!!

SteelerOfDeVille
04-26-2009, 11:40 PM

crap... i wonder about danell ellerbe... UGa.. been trying to find him, too... would just like an ILB... Foote is fine for now - but, we'll need one next year when he's gone and farrior is 35, going on 36 (during the playoffs)....

i thought it should have been a higher priority for us.. many people blew ILB off, but, i'm concerned.

AkronSteel
04-26-2009, 11:43 PM

crap... i wonder about danell ellerbe... UGa.. been trying to find him, too... would just like an ILB... Foote is fine for now - but, we'll need one next year when he's gone and farrior is 35, going on 36 (during the playoffs)....

i thought it should have been a higher priority for us.. many people blew ILB off, but, i'm concerned.

:Agree

We need to get a couple of ILB's into camp to compete with the 4 that are almost guaranteed to make the roster......maybe their thought is to move Donovan Woods or Patrick Bailey inside???

SteelerOfDeVille
04-26-2009, 11:54 PM

:Agree

We need to get a couple of ILB's into camp to compete with the 4 that are almost guaranteed to make the roster......maybe their thought is to move Donovan Woods or Patrick Bailey inside???
i think we'll go ILB in the top 3 rounds next year... and be happy about the selection...

Mel Blount's G
04-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Cosby signed w/ the bungles according to Jom

calmkiller
04-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Do we have any news on who WE have signed?

calmkiller
04-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Kffl.com

The State reports the Pittsburgh Steelers plan to sign undrafted rookie-free agent
WR Tyler Grisham (Clemson).

Steelers | Foster signs
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:04:08 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed undrafted free-agent OT Ramon Foster (Tennessee). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Steelers | Estermyer agrees to terms
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:08:50 -0700

Kevin M. Gold has confirmed to KFFL that undrafted rookie free-agent LS Mark Estermyer (Pittsburgh) has agreed to a three-year deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Financial terms were not disclosed.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
04-27-2009, 10:45 AM
These were the ones I found so far.

Ramon Foster, OT, Tennessee (6'6", 325 lbs)
Mark Estermyer, Long Snapper, Pitt.
Tom Korte, LB, Hillsdale College (5'11", 239 pounds)
Derick Richardson, S, New Mexico State (5'11", 190 lbs)

SteelerOfDeVille
04-27-2009, 11:18 AM
These were the ones I found so far.

Ramon Foster, OT, Tennessee (6'6", 325 lbs)
Mark Estermyer, Long Snapper, Pitt.
Tom Korte, LB, Hillsdale College (5'11", 239 pounds)
Derick Richardson, S, New Mexico State (5'11", 190 lbs)
Sharing little known facts...
Ramon Foster is brothers with former Louisville player, Renardo Foster, who is currently in the NFL.

Both are half-brothers with Rodney Carney, former Memphis basketball player, current NBA player.