PDA

View Full Version : Draftnicks: Did felons do squat aside from Oher?

Mel Blount's G
04-26-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't know much at all about these guys. They addressed LB and CB needs... God I hope Oher flops :ratsuck

1 23(23) Michael Oher OT Mississippi
from New England

2 25(57) Paul Kruger OLB Utah

3 24(88) Lardarius Webb CB Nicholls State

5 1(137) Jason Phillips ILB TCU

5 13(149) Davon Drew TE East Carolina
from Denver

6 12(185) Cedric Peerman RB Virginia

AkronSteel
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
I don't like their draft after Oher!

Kruger is a typical 4-3 DE too bad they play the 3-4???

Phillips is decent but nothing to go crazy about!

All the other stuff as far as I can see is garbage!!

Their OL will be nice though!!!

LT: Gaither
LG: Grubbs
C: Birk
RG: Chester
RT: Oher

I would take it!!!!

steelernation77
04-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Oher is talented but not very intelligent.

If Gaither and Oher are their tackles, they may be the dumbest in the league. Oher is known to have a pretty severe learning disability and Gaither dropped out of Maryland and entered the supplemental because of grades.

We may be able to confuse them.

Mel Blount's G
04-26-2009, 11:02 PM

If Gaither and Oher are their tackles, they may be the dumbest in the league. Oher is known to have a pretty severe learning disability and Gaither dropped out of Maryland and entered the supplemental because of grades.

Birk and his Harvard degree will be tutoring the playbook and play signals all season long :lol:

Snatch98
04-27-2009, 02:21 PM

Read the book the blind side and you'll change your tune about Micheal Oher. I so badly wanted him to be a Steeler just so I could root for his success every Sunday. Now he's a rat bird and you know what I'm still a fan. Read the book. Great read and Oher is a great individual.

RuthlessBurgher
04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
At Oher's introductory press conference, his first answer to Baltimore reporters was "I'm going to do everything I possibly can to get them to beat Pittsburgh." You think we are in their heads, just a little bit?

I was a big Oher fan and wanted to trade up to get him, but now I will look forward to LaMarr Woodley abusing him on multiple occassions next year (while Harrison does the same to Gaither on the other side). Flacco didn't have his worse outings of the season against Pittsburgh for nothing.

:ratsuck

Jom112
04-28-2009, 11:04 PM
I don't know much at all about these guys. They addressed LB and CB needs... God I hope Oher flops :ratsuck

1 23(23) Michael Oher OT Mississippi
from New England

2 25(57) Paul Kruger OLB Utah

3 24(88) Lardarius Webb CB Nicholls State

5 1(137) Jason Phillips ILB TCU

5 13(149) Davon Drew TE East Carolina
from Denver

6 12(185) Cedric Peerman RB Virginia

Phillips is a good ILB. For a 5th round pick that was a great value. I don't expect him to do much this season because of the knee injury but next season I think he'll make an impact.

They also picked up some speed. Lardarius Webb was the fastest CB at the combine and Cedric Peerman was the fastest RB at the combine. Not a great draft after Oher but it wasn't bad...