PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland just kicked a bunch of Steeler fans in the balls..

Snatch98
04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Wow lol

I would have liked to snag Mack but I'm not bent out of shape that we didn't. However I'm sure plenty of other people on this board are PISSED right now.

SidSmythe
04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm pissed, but the sun will rise soon, b/c there are some good OLineman still on the board

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow lol

I would have liked to snag Mack but I'm not bent out of shape that we didn't. However I'm sure plenty of other people on this board are PISSED right now.
I was the one who said several times IF we get Mack... people just assume everybody else is gonna pass on the guy you want... it's sorta retarded to think "he's great but, 32 teams will pass on him."

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/JLaurinaitis.jpg

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Lemme correct myself... time to get Maualuga... trade up a few slots.

MaxAMillion
04-25-2009, 06:45 PM
I am much more pissed that we didn't get Oher. He would have been a future starting Tackle.

mshifko
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
a lot of options still left on the board fellas

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 07:05 PM
if Rey is there, he is in this draft what Mendy was in the last one... making him a no brainer...

Snatch98
04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Butler, Robieskie, Rey, Alphonso Smith. Hood?

I DO NOT want Unger but we're about to find out. I think we can snag up the o-line/d-line we need in the latter rounds.

Vindrow
04-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm more pissed that Buffalo took Wood than I am the Stains taking Mack.

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 07:21 PM

I DO NOT want Unger but we're about to find out. I think we can snag up the o-line/d-line we need in the latter rounds.
Butler, Rey, Britton... I want one of those 3...

Snatch98
04-25-2009, 07:23 PM

If they take Rey where does he go? Harrison, Timmons, Farrior, Woodley? A situation LB like TImmons was and the eventual replacement for Farrior or slide timmons over and put Rey at that inside spot? I think it's going to be a Corner. Butler or Alphonso Smith.

Vindrow
04-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Take Britton at this if he is there which it looks like he will be.

johnstownsteel
04-25-2009, 07:27 PM
if Rey is there, he is in this draft what Mendy was in the last one... making him a no brainer...If Rey is there I would have never imagined that. Before the draft, I thought we may end up trading up to get him. ILB not a huge need but geeze...how do you pass on the guy?

Snatch98
04-25-2009, 07:28 PM
if Rey is there, he is in this draft what Mendy was in the last one... making him a no brainer...If Rey is there I would have never imagined that. Before the draft, I thought we may end up trading up to get him. ILB not a huge need but geeze...how do you pass on the guy?

Nuts for sure. I honestly have absolutely no idea who we take here. I'm betting Butler but Rey is a monster. Who knows.

HERE WE GO STEELERS chant is going!

SteelTorch
04-25-2009, 07:29 PM

Eh...I dunno. Do we REALLY need another linebacker? If anything, I'd go with a DT if we go defense.

Well, we'll find out here very soon...

Snatch98
04-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Hood it is.

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 07:45 PM

If they take Rey where does he go? Harrison, Timmons, Farrior, Woodley? A situation LB like TImmons was and the eventual replacement for Farrior or slide timmons over and put Rey at that inside spot? I think it's going to be a Corner. Butler or Alphonso Smith.
you guys forget this is Foote's last year and Farrior is like 97... he'd be starting beside Timmons in 2 seasons...

SteelerOfDeVille
04-25-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm more pissed that Buffalo took Wood than I am the Stains taking Mack.
i'm more pissed that CINCY got Maualuga...

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2009, 10:01 AM
I am much more pissed that we didn't get Oher. He would have been a future starting Tackle.

I agree 100%. I've been a Mack supporter for a while, but only because I figured that Oher would be long-gone in the top half of the first round and therefore out of reach. When he dropped into the 20's, I was all about trading up to get him. I'm ticked that it was freakin' Baltimore that made the necessary trade.