PDA

View Full Version : What the F is wrong with Cleveland?

Ozey74
04-23-2009, 05:20 PM
If Braylon Edwards gets traded (which I think he will), they would of gotten rid of their top 2 offensive players so far this offseason.

A few years ago, they move up in the draft to get Brady Quinn & let him sit on the bench to back up a very (at the time) underwhelming D. Andersen. With Quinn on the bench, Andersen ends up having a Pro Bowl season and he gets a nice contact in the offseason. Andersen plays the next year like he did before they drafted Brady Quinn.

Brady Quinn plays a few games last year and looks decent before he gets hurt. His first full game he had 2 TD's and a passer rating of 104. Why is he the subject of a draft day trade??? He is still under is rookie contract. If they were to trade him to pick a QB early in round 1, they would have to shell out more $$ for a QB than what they are paying now.

I just don't get it. They gave up alot to get Quinn & he isn't a proven bust yet.

papillon
04-23-2009, 05:49 PM
If Braylon Edwards gets traded (which I think he will), they would of gotten rid of their top 2 offensive players so far this offseason.

A few years ago, they move up in the draft to get Brady Quinn & let him sit on the bench to back up a very (at the time) underwhelming D. Andersen. With Quinn on the bench, Andersen ends up having a Pro Bowl season and he gets a nice contact in the offseason. Andersen plays the next year like he did before they drafted Brady Quinn.

Brady Quinn plays a few games last year and looks decent before he gets hurt. His first full game he had 2 TD's and a passer rating of 104. Why is he the subject of a draft day trade??? He is still under is rookie contract. If they were to trade him to pick a QB early in round 1, they would have to shell out more $$ for a QB than what they are paying now.

I just don't get it. They gave up alot to get Quinn & he isn't a proven bust yet.

Because, it's what they do... :P They wouldn't be the Browns if they didn't get everything all F***ed up.

Pappy

stlrz d
04-23-2009, 07:32 PM
They should rename that little brownie SNAFU. :lol:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/browns-mascot.jpg

Chavezz
04-23-2009, 08:54 PM

That made me laugh out loud for real. Not one of those LOL's a real laugh.

Good stuff, I think we should make that stick.

Snafu, the Cleveland Elf Fairy.

stlrz d
04-23-2009, 09:06 PM

That made me laugh out loud for real. Not one of those LOL's a real laugh.

Good stuff, I think we should make that stick.

Snafu, the Cleveland Elf Fairy.

You should have heard me giggling when I thought of it! :D

Chavezz
04-23-2009, 09:09 PM
You can usually tell if you have a good one when it makes you laugh at your own jokes.