PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Weepo?

stlrz d
04-20-2009, 06:09 PM
http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle/200 ... trade.html (http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle/2009/04/houshmandzadeh-chad-ocho-cinco-crying-for-a-trade.html)

Houshmandzadeh: Chad Ocho Cinco 'crying' for a trade

Chad Ocho Cinco is so unhappy in Cincinnati, it's bringing him to tears.

That's the message his former teammate, new Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, delivered on the NFL Network Friday night.

"Chad Johnson called me today. Crying," Houshmandzadeh said. "He wonders why everyone can get traded but him."

Seeing Jason Peters traded from Buffalo to Philadelphia and the Cardinals' willingness to deal Anquan Boldin may be making Ocho Cinco (the man formerly known as Chad Johnson) jealous.

The Bengals have not indicated they are willing to move Ocho Cinco thus far.

calmkiller
04-20-2009, 06:30 PM
can you blame him? He plays for the Bengals.

ANPSTEEL
04-20-2009, 06:36 PM
he's such a phuking little baby...

you'd think that maybe, just maybe, dumba$$ would recognize that it is his behavior that eliminates him from being traded.

No way is cinci going to get anything close to what they would like for him from another team, because who in their right mind would want that a$s clown in their locker room???

I hope he is stuck right where he is, festering in cinci, for another crappy season.

Jom112
04-20-2009, 07:32 PM
I think we should sign Hugh Douglas to smack him around in the locker room a bit, a la TO...

AngryAsian
04-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I think we should sign Hugh Douglas to smack him around in the locker room a bit, a la TO...

I'm Asian, and I approve this message. :lol:

Djfan
04-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Jom rocks. You'll be a Steelers fan some day Sir!

Oviedo
04-21-2009, 09:15 AM

Better to do him a favor and set him free. Playing for the Bumgals has got to be as close to cruel and unusal punishment in the NFL for someone who is actually a very good football player.

Jooser
04-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Jom rocks. You'll be a Steelers fan some day Sir!

Yes I agree Dj, he'll be a convert like Oracle. :bungalssuck

ANPSTEEL
04-21-2009, 10:06 AM

you know, I cant stand T.O.- he is such a prima donna - but I think Chad is worse.

Not only is he an equal on the prima donna scale, but to listen to him- seriously brings into question his sanity.

someone, somewhere along the way, should have kicked his a$$ to give him a little perspective. Unfortunately, now as an adult, and in the NFL, it is highly unlikely that any of his teammates will provide said tough love.

MaxAMillion
04-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Bengals should have traded him to the Redskins last year. They will regret not making that move for years to come.

Oviedo
04-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Bengals should have traded him to the Redskins last year. They will regret not making that move for years to come.

:Agree

Just another Bumgal blunder. Force a player to stay who doesn't want to be there. His production dropped significantly last year and you can probably expect a repeat this season. Palmer will have no one to bail him out like TJ and Ocho did several years ago. Do you really thin Chad is going to lay out and take the big hit for the Bumgals franchise?

Stupid move not trading him for whatever you can get. But that is why the Bumgals will always be a sub-.500 team over the long run. Look at the bright side we get to see them with high draft picks every year who don't pan out or if they do leave as soon as they are free of their first contract. The Bumgal cheeleaders should dress in black leather and carry whips because you really have to be a masochist to be a Bumgals fan.

RuthlessBurgher
04-21-2009, 12:09 PM

Just another Bumgal blunder. Force a player to stay who doesn't want to be there. His production dropped significantly last year and you can probably expect a repeat this season. Palmer will have no one to bail him out like TJ and Ocho did several years ago. Do you really thin Chad is going to lay out and take the big hit for the Bumgals franchise?

Stupid move not trading him for whatever you can get. But that is why the Bumgals will always be a sub-.500 team over the long run. Look at the bright side we get to see them with high draft picks every year who don't pan out or if they do leave as soon as they are free of their first contract. The Bumgal cheeleaders should dress in black leather and carry whips because you really have to be a masochist to be a Bumgals fan.

Cheerleaders in leather with whips? That would be one reason to attend a Bengal game. I'm struggling to come up with a second reason, though.

proudpittsburgher
04-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Cheerleaders in leather with whips? That would be one reason to attend a Bengal game. I'm struggling to come up with a second reason, though.

I have Numbers 2 and 3

2. Watch the Steelers beat the Bengals in Cincy
3. Watch the Steelers beat the Bengals at Heinz Field.

Of course, you could argue about the order of them, but there you are, three reason to watch the Bengals. I should get some sort of prize.

TallyStiller
04-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Cry me a river, a $ $ hole. Unemployment is at 8.5% nationwide... the entire freaking TOWN where they hold training camp lost their jobs last year when DHL closed up shop, Teachers in my county are facing a 10% paycut without any guarantee that there won't still be firings... and he wants my sympathy because (weep, sob, snivel, HONK) he's forced to accept millions per to play a game for a team that loses while honoring the contract THAT HE SIGNED? Shut the f**k up.

fordfixer
04-22-2009, 02:40 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: