PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch what Douchebagmanzadeh said...

JDSteeler
04-18-2009, 12:09 AM
...on NFL Total Access today??

They were showing the Top 10 plays of the Steelers SB season, and
Holmes TD catch to WIN the SB was the #1 Play of the Year.

Rich Eisen then turns to Douchebagmenzadeh, and says "Say that again
TJ, say that again", TJ replies with, " I don't know if that right foot was
down"?

Douchebagmenzadeh, not even in the same conference after signing with the
Seaskanks, hating of the Steelers once again...

JD

anjang86
04-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Doesn't really bother me for the reason that you stated. Besides, it's not like he's the only one that claims his right foot wasn't down.

Regardless, that was the right call for play of the year.

Jom112
04-18-2009, 01:45 AM
I love Houshmandzadeh, but he does say some stupid **** sometimes...

MeetJoeGreene
04-18-2009, 07:49 AM
OF course Eisen the STeeler hater probably prompted him to say it.

proudpittsburgher
04-18-2009, 08:24 AM
I don't have a problem with it, it shows his competitiveness considering he listed Carson Palmer as being better than Ben knowing that it would make him look like an idiot. What I have a problem with, however, is that NFLN would book the douschbag on the show the same night they are going to discuss the Steelers at length. You don;t need terry Bradshaw on the show that night, but I would rather have someone impartial on to discuss the Steelers.

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2009, 09:56 AM
As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

flippy
04-18-2009, 10:18 AM
As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

I'm half rooting for the Seahawks to face us in the SuperBowl next year so we can beat them and TJ again.

Oviedo
04-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Douch just realizes that no one will ever be having a conversation about whether he had his feet down in the Super Bowl. Nothing but envy about everything the Steelers denied him over and over.

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM

I'm half rooting for the Seahawks to face us in the SuperBowl next year so we can beat them and TJ again.

The 4-12 Seahawks? The ones with the 4th overall pick in the draft next weekend? I'd say that would be mighty unlikely.

feelthesteel
04-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Two words-Six Rings

after the next SB Win were handing out the crybaby towel. :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

Steelgal
04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
I saw a rerun of the show this morning. Early on, Eisen asked him if a report by some team reporter was true that said 1/2 of Chad's teammates would be willing to drive him to the airport if he were to leave the Bengals. Eisen wanted to know what TJ's opinion was. TJ first said no, I think, but then said they probably would if Chad would take them with him when he left. I got a good laugh out of that. No one wants to stay and play there.........

Mister Pittsburgh
04-18-2009, 12:13 PM
I can never tell if people just say things to stir the pot or if they really believe it. And if they do really believe it, how they could when their is clear video evidence of his toe tapping.

You can see Santonio's right toe heading toward the ground with his left toe/foot planted. Then his leg and foot stop for a brief second upon impact. Any idiot with any sense of reality could clearly see that. Any idiot can look at the film of Superbowl XL and see a pushoff in the back of the endzone. Any idiot can clearly see Clark Haggans being held. They even showed Ben's trajectory with the ball placement shown by computer enhancement that the ball crosses the goalline by an inch or two. I don't care what Fat John Madden says during the telecast. His opinion is meaningless because he is so freaking senile he is retiring this year from a gig where he has to go to a stadium once a week and comment on a football game.

They show video evidence with computer enhancement projecting the goalline straight up at the Superbowl of Holmes having control of the football with the nose of the ball across the goalline in Baltimore when discussing that close call. There is video evidence of all of this stuff. Some closer calls than others but 95% of them clearly the right call. Get over it people.

The Steelers won all of those games fair and square and just because your pussy-ass teams lose to the Steelers, blame them. For once, blame your crappy team for choking in the end or not making more plays than the Steelers! People want to blame the refs or blame the Steelers for being dirty or cheating. You have got to be kidding me. Your team pulls just as many dirty plays and antics on the field, but they just aren't as physical as the Steelers. Your safeties don't have the balls to sell out 100% to try and dislodge the ball from the WR & RB. Sorry! But it is 100% true.

Doushmanzadeh, just be happy you are in the other conference now and don't have to watch your teammates get manhandled by a team that you wish you were on. Be happy you don't have to pick yourself up after every play with snot bubbles coming out of your nose from Troy or Clark lighting you up. You are in the NFC now so enjoy yourself.

Chachi
04-18-2009, 12:28 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2d846xu.jpg

stlrz d
04-18-2009, 01:07 PM

Go to any Ravens, Seahawks, Browns and Bengals board and you will see just that. And they don't limit it to just Super Bowls.

Mister Pittsburgh
04-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Go to any Ravens, Seahawks, Browns and Bengals board and you will see just that. And they don't limit it to just Super Bowls.

Losers make excuses. Winners go home and bang the homecoming queen.

stlrz d
04-18-2009, 02:19 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher]As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

Losers make excuses. Winners go home and bang the homecoming queen.[/quote:2o9prr9a]

I agree.

Unfortunately for me though...soy un perdedor. :oops: :cry:

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2009, 02:35 PM
[quote="stlrz d":25mz4hn5][quote=RuthlessBurgher]As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

Losers make excuses. Winners go home and bang the homecoming queen.[/quote:25mz4hn5]

I agree.

Unfortunately for me though...soy un perdedor. :oops: :cry:[/quote:25mz4hn5]

With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose

Mister Pittsburgh
04-18-2009, 03:17 PM
[quote="stlrz d":3jamhtup][quote=RuthlessBurgher]As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

I agree.

Unfortunately for me though...soy un perdedor. :oops: :cry:[/quote:3jamhtup]

Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose[/quote:3jamhtup]

:Cheers :Bow

MaxAMillion
04-18-2009, 03:41 PM
He also gave major props to Ben and said he was a top 5 QB. I wouldn't worry about it.

mshifko
04-18-2009, 04:30 PM
i mean think about it, if a team owned you every year would you like them?

proudpittsburgher
04-18-2009, 05:00 PM
He also gave major props to Ben and said he was a top 5 QB. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yea, right after he put Carson ahead of him. :roll:

stlrz d
04-18-2009, 09:04 PM
[quote="stlrz d":zzeh9fvt][quote=RuthlessBurgher]As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

I agree.

Unfortunately for me though...soy un perdedor. :oops: :cry:[/quote:zzeh9fvt]

Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose[/quote:zzeh9fvt]

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey. :(

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-20-2009, 09:18 AM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher]As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well. :roll:

Losers make excuses. Winners go home and bang the homecoming queen.[/quote:nmc5ycik]

The Rock.......I love that movie!!!