PDA

View Full Version : Now that the schedule is out......

Ozey74
04-17-2009, 09:44 PM
what are your plans for attending any games this year?

I will be at the game in Cincy. I go to this game each year and, as we are all aware, the Steelers always win. I'm glad this game is in week #3 and the Bengals wont officailly be out of it yet. It will make for a much more festive atmosphere.

:bungalssuck

papillon
04-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Pappy and family will be attending a game in Pittsburgh this year; we just don't know which one yet.

Pappy

Wolfhound45
04-18-2009, 10:45 AM
I will be stationed at Carlisle Barracks this year, attending the Army War College. I am definitely going to make it down this year and take in a game. Any recommendations?

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2009, 10:56 AM
I will be stationed at Carlisle Barracks this year, attending the Army War College. I am definitely going to make it down this year and take in a game. Any recommendations?

There will be a PlanetSteelers tailgate where a whole bunch of us get together before a game this season. We are not sure which game it will be yet, but the top candidates are likely one of the three home games in October (there is a tailgate thread stickied). Keep your eyes peeled for more information as more precise plans are made.

Wolfhound45
04-18-2009, 12:53 PM

There will be a PlanetSteelers tailgate where a whole bunch of us get together before a game this season. We are not sure which game it will be yet, but the top candidates are likely one of the three home games in October (there is a tailgate thread stickied). Keep your eyes peeled for more information as more precise plans are made.

Thanks RuthlessBurgher. October would actually be a very good time for me. Would love to make a tailgate with the guys/gals from this board.

Time to get a custom Wolfhound 45 jersey made!