PDA

View Full Version : Rats fans will compain about anything

stlrz d
04-15-2009, 12:44 AM
They complained about having to face us on the road in prime time. If that Dec game doesn't get flexed they will get that wish. Plus, we have to go to their place for a prime time game...which I actually welcome. It'll be great to kick their asses at their place in front of a national audience!

Now they're complaining that they have to travel to SD and Oak and we don't. They seem to have forgotten that in 2006 it was the exact opposite...they had those teams at home and we went on the road.

They're also complaining about having to come to the Burgh in late December.

What a bunch of whiners!!! Boo-effing-hoo!

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Djfan
04-15-2009, 01:02 AM
I will try to negotiate a change in who travels to San Diego - we go there, and the Bolts beat the rats in Baltimore. That is an example of a Steelers fan reaching out to be sensitive about the needs of a ratbird fan.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/HughQualcomm1-13-09.jpg

stlrz d
04-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Forgot about this one: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=7 (http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.php?p=4576664&postcount=7)

Gee, I know the Ravens finished second, as did the Colts and Patriots, but they're tougher opponents so the Steelers should have to play them because they finished first. Never mind the formula that everyone follows...this isn't fair.

WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
04-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Why are they complaining about these things now? They have known for months that they would be playing New England and Indy and we wouldn't. They have known for months that they need to travel to Oakland and San Diego and we don't. The only thing that yesterday told us was the order of those games. The opponents and locations of the games have been established long ago. Wake up, Baltimorons!!!

stlrz d
04-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Why are they complaining about these things now? They have known for months that they would be playing New England and Indy and we wouldn't. They have known for months that they need to travel to Oakland and San Diego and we don't. The only thing that yesterday told us was the order of those games. The opponents and locations of the games have been established long ago. Wake up, Baltimorons!!!

Because it gives them something to complain about. They love the negativity. They love the misery.

If you look at the thread I posted the link from (I know my link is to an individual post, but you can get to the thread from there) you'll see one guy who complained that we have an easier schedule based on opponents records from last season. Theirs is ranked 28th and ours is 29th. Never mind the fact that their record makes ours slightly easier while our record makes their slightly tougher. :roll:

Btw, they DID complain when the opponents were announced also.

RuthlessBurgher
04-15-2009, 10:36 AM

Because it gives them something to complain about. They love the negativity. They love the misery.

If you look at the thread I posted the link from (I know my link is to an individual post, but you can get to the thread from there) you'll see one guy who complained that we have an easier schedule based on opponents records from last season. Theirs is ranked 28th and ours is 29th. Never mind the fact that their record makes ours slightly easier while our record makes their slightly tougher. :roll:

Btw, they DID complain when the opponents were announced also.

Math is apparently not stressed in the schools of Prince Georges County, Maryland.