PDA

View Full Version : Man vs. Food

Jooser
04-11-2009, 08:30 PM
This might have been a re-run, I don't know, but did anyone catch Adam in the 'Burgh tonight? He started at Primanti's of course. Then, he went and had breakfast at Deluca's. Then he took the Atomic Hot Wing challenge at Quaker Steak 'n Lube. The wings were 40X's hotter than a jalopeno. That dude's a nut, and I think his show rocks. It was awesome watching him taking on the challenge with all the Steelers fans behind him, one guy in a Lambert jersey in particular. All he had to do is eat SIX, that's right, just SIX wings to win the challenge. Those are some effing HOT wings. LMAO, he worked up the ladder to the challenge.

On a side note, I didn't know that QSnL was a Pittsburgh original. I'll have to go try my local one out now. :D

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/kaboom.jpg

He won the challenge, but he was in obvious misery.

Djfan
04-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Just finished watching it. Missed the beginning at Primantis.

Good stuff.

Jooser
04-12-2009, 10:09 PM
That dude's got one heck of an iron gut. LMAO. I don't want to even think about how sore his A-hole must get after eating like that all the time.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Funny/WTF/awkward-1.jpg :oops:

Sugar
04-17-2009, 06:41 PM
That show rocks. He has got to be hurting himself long-term with some of that though. Six Atomic wings can jack up your system something fierce.

Djfan
06-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Saw the replay recently. Those wings would still be killing me. I wouldn't even try. Unless it's a seven-digit salary at stake!

Jooser
06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Saw the replay recently. Those wings would still be killing me. I wouldn't even try. Unless it's a seven-digit salary at stake!

:Agree

roman12003
08-28-2009, 01:46 AM
I just watched the stuff also, it's great and attracts you...

JTP53609
09-17-2009, 08:20 AM
the man is annoying, but the show is terrific, just watching him eat the stuff he does is enough to give me a heart attack, i stick to the grains, fruit and veggies, this guy is eating a cow and the whole dairy haha.