PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

fordfixer
04-06-2009, 08:48 PM
To J and the Mod's for keeping the Planet up and running smooth. Just thought I would Give credit where credit is due. Keep up the great work! :Clap :Clap

RuthlessBurgher
04-06-2009, 09:29 PM
http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/SM914~1-Kiss-Ass-Posters.jpg

:lol:

costanza2k1
04-06-2009, 09:56 PM
:lol:

http://gabesguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/thank_you_come_again_det.jpg

fordfixer
04-06-2009, 10:07 PM
ow that hurt :lol:

Djfan
04-06-2009, 11:41 PM
You're right FF. I agree!

Chadman
04-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Chadman is a moderator & would gladly take your praise....

except Chadman is possibly the worst moderator on the board & feels guilty for accepting it. Praise go to Costanza, Asian & the like- the true driving force to this board...along with Big J.

MeetJoeGreene
04-07-2009, 08:07 AM
To J and the Mod's for keeping the Planet up and running smooth. Just thought I would Give credit where credit is due. Keep up the great work! :Clap :Clap
:Agree

Sugar
04-07-2009, 09:42 AM

This is a great board. I really like the thoughtful football discussion without the name calling and pettiness that I see elsewhere.

AngryAsian
04-07-2009, 10:28 AM

This is a great board. I really like the thoughtful football discussion without the name calling and pettiness that I see elsewhere.

The board is nothing without the adult behavior that most of our members have exemplified. Thank you guys. This is home and its because of our collective (Administrator, moderators and membership).

calmkiller
04-07-2009, 11:53 AM

except Chadman is possibly the worst moderator on the board & feels guilty for accepting it. Praise go to Costanza, Asian & the like- the true driving force to this board...along with Big J.

We are all screwed ....:cry:

Iron Shiek
04-07-2009, 12:41 PM

The board is nothing without the adult behavior that most of our members have exemplified. Thank you guys. This is home and its because of our collective (Administrator, moderators and membership).

With that said...make like a tree and get outta here you lemming! :lol:

I'd like to echo everyone's sentiments...great job by all and I always will make this my posting home.

Chadman
04-07-2009, 05:45 PM

Chadman would just like to inform everyone that calmkiller has been banned... :moon

Jigawatts
04-07-2009, 06:14 PM

Chadman would just like to inform everyone that calmkiller has been banned... :moon

Good. It will be much calmer around here without him. :stirpot