PDA

View Full Version : OT: Chad Johnson Traded???

Jom112
04-04-2009, 11:40 PM
The guy doesn't seem to credible, but there are a lot of Chad to Raider rumors flying around the Bengal boards:

My sources are confirming that the Raiders are shipping Micheal Bush after all.

The Raiders have been working on a package with the Cincinnati Bengals for a couple days now.

Finally, a couple hours ago, the Raiders worked out a deal to send Micheal Bush and a second round pick to Cincy for Chad Johnson.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1504 ... chael-bush (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/150469-raiders-trade-michael-bush)

Not sure if it's true or not. Bush and a 2nd is a good trade. We should have taken the Redskins offer last season, but if this is true I'm glad we're finally moving on from Chad...

Discipline of Steel
04-05-2009, 01:41 AM
I guess that would mean Chad is going to totally suck next year, if he follows in the footsteps of Randy Moss and Javon Walker. Dont like seeing Michael Bush come into our division...I think he might cause us problems similar to what LeRon McClain did this year. Definately a good trade for Cincy!

Oviedo
04-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Best thing long term that could probably happen to the Bumgals but in the shoirt term they would continue to suck. This would really show whether it was Palmer or the combination of TJ/Ocho. I bet on the latter.

stlrz d
04-05-2009, 10:05 AM
bleacherreport.com will allow anyone to create an account and contribute content.

Starlifter
04-05-2009, 12:38 PM
If it's true I hope they assign him #58...........

RuthlessBurgher
04-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Cinco Ocho is a linebacker. :wink:

buckeyehoppy
04-05-2009, 08:33 PM

Cinco Ocho is Jack Lambert, boyeee!

RuthlessBurgher
04-05-2009, 08:47 PM

Blasphemy! :evil:

At least Dracula in Cleats would know that it should be cincuenta y ocho. :wink:

Although some dude named Jim Maxwell is currently #58 in Cincy, 58 is available in Oakland (but so is 85).

buckeyehoppy
04-05-2009, 09:20 PM

At least Dracula in Cleats would know that it should be cincuenta y ocho. :wink:

Couldn't remember my Spanish. Thanx for the cover, brotha!