PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream...

steelnavy
04-01-2009, 11:59 AM
..that I won a contest to suit up with the Steelers and play in a regular season game. I was standing on the sideline at Heinz field during pregame wearing black and yellow on a sunny day with blue skies, surrounded by "my" teammates. Every team was fielding a contestant that day and we would get to alternately play wide receiver and cornerback in a man-to-man only situation between contestants. In my head, I had my guy beat and was getting ready to take the field with the offense (and take a pass from Ben to the house for six). Then the alarm brought me back to my reality... :(

I cannot remember a better dream that, ever! What a fantasy life these players have. Too bad some of them can't appreciate the honor bestowed upon them. I got the chance to feel the excitement for a few fleeting moments and it was one of the most awesome things I have ever experienced.

Chavezz
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I had a dream last night that we traded back in the draft and picked William Moore S from Missouri.

I woke up very unhappy. It's strange because I never dream about Steeler related things.

MeetJoeGreene
04-01-2009, 12:17 PM
I have had 2 Steeler dreams recently.

The first was just a brief dream, but we had won the Super Bowl again next year and everyone was talking about going for the 3rd.

The second was longer... I was playing WR for the Steelers. In a game, I realized that I was uncovered and caught Ben's eye. The really weird thing was it was an indoor game and the play was going down a stairwell. Ben bounced the ball off of the ceiling I bobbled it but caught it and touched the front door of the house for a touichdown!!!

Then Ben and I were walking through a neighborhood thinking we had until after halftime to be back. When we got back to the bench (which was in the living room), Tomlin was TICKED because we had gotten a turnover. We were scrambling to get in with a play but got a delay of game.

Then I woke up.

Then there was this dream involving the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.........

phillyesq
04-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me! :lol:

SteelBucks
04-01-2009, 03:21 PM
I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for making me choke on my water!!

Discipline of Steel
04-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I had a dream I was protecting Obama in a shootout with an unknown gunman in a theatre. There were no secret service. Obama escaped but came up to me later in the park to thank me after no one else had recognized my heroism!?

rpmpit
04-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Very cool dreams, guys.

Weird, because I had a Steeler dream last night. It was a Sunday afternoon and I realized that I had missed the start of our game. I quickly turned on the TV. It was already the second half and we were beating the Saints 56-2. In the dream, I remember being pissed that we gave up a safety :D

MeetJoeGreene
04-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Very cool dreams, guys.

Weird, because I had a Steeler dream last night. It was a Sunday afternoon and I realized that I had missed the start of our game. I quickly turned on the TV. It was already the second half and we were beating the Saints 56-2. In the dream, I remember being pissed that we gave up a safety :D

It was on a B.S. Holding call in the endzone on Hartwig.... oh wait. That wasn't a dream.

snarky
04-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Best dream I ever had was a lucid dream in which i decided to fly. I was in at first in this reallly huge glass structure like a biodome or something and was flying around at like mach 2 just under the ceiling, But after a while I flew through the ceiling and was then in a larger biodome thing which i broke through again. Finally after breaking through three or four of these biodome thingees I was outside flying around. Eventually i just woke up.

fordfixer
04-02-2009, 08:59 PM
You all need to seek help :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
04-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Best dream I ever had was a lucid dream in which i decided to fly. I was in at first in this reallly huge glass structure like a biodome or something and was flying around at like mach 2 just under the ceiling, But after a while I flew through the ceiling and was then in a larger biodome thing which i broke through again. Finally after breaking through three or four of these biodome thingees I was outside flying around. Eventually i just woke up.

First off. If I am ever in a lucid dream, I head right on over to Carmen Electra's place..... :Boobs

Second, I had another Steeler dream. It was a draft dream. Unger was taken in the middle of the first round. Mack and Tyson were still on the board and then taken with the 2 picks preceeding us. So we got screwed. I woke up before the Steelers picked... but I was guessing cornerback. And so was Carmen.!

SidSmythe
04-03-2009, 02:05 PM
I have had 2 Steeler dreams recently.

The first was just a brief dream, but we had won the Super Bowl again next year and everyone was talking about going for the 3rd.

The second was longer... I was playing WR for the Steelers. In a game, I realized that I was uncovered and caught Ben's eye. The really weird thing was it was an indoor game and the play was going down a stairwell. Ben bounced the ball off of the ceiling I bobbled it but caught it and touched the front door of the house for a touichdown!!!

Then Ben and I were walking through a neighborhood thinking we had until after halftime to be back. When we got back to the bench (which was in the living room), Tomlin was TICKED because we had gotten a turnover. We were scrambling to get in with a play but got a delay of game.

Then I woke up.

Then there was this dream involving the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.........

Dude!!!!!!
I have dreams like that too. Everything starts out normal, then goes off into some irrational, confusing scenario!!!

ikestops85
04-03-2009, 05:00 PM

First off. If I am ever in a lucid dream, I head right on over to Carmen Electra's place..... :Boobs

Second, I had another Steeler dream. It was a draft dream. Unger was taken in the middle of the first round. Mack and Tyson were still on the board and then taken with the 2 picks preceeding us. So we got screwed. I woke up before the Steelers picked... but I was guessing cornerback. And so was Carmen.!

So that was YOU with Carmen when I walked in!! :evil: Good thing for you I woke up just before I caught you.

:D