PDA

View Full Version : Mocking the Steelers nation in AZ

Djfan
03-23-2009, 10:29 AM
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/slideshow/view/231660/1

Whatever. They couldn't put three pics of Cards fans up.

Oviedo
03-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Envy is a pathetic, sad emotional response. This is the typical drivel that comes from perenial losers once they realize that their brief flirtation with pretender status has been shattered.

RuthlessBurgher
03-23-2009, 01:41 PM
The "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" caption for this classic photo was pretty funny, though.

http://spitzertailgate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/steeler-fan.jpg

SteelBucks
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
It's nice to know we're still on their minds a month after the Super Bowl. Don't worry Arizona, the SB loss is going to feel even worse when you miss the playoffs next year.

:loser

rpmpit
03-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Someone on here had a funny comment about Cardinal fans before the Super Bowl. It went something like - "Are there any Cardinal message boards for fans? Or do the two of them just keep texting each other?"

Djfan
03-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Someone on here had a funny comment about Cardinal fans before the Super Bowl. It went something like - "Are there any Cardinal message boards for fans? Or do the two of them just keep texting each other?"

That was me.

Uncle Rico
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
The Cards are still just another garbage franchise like the Browns and Lions.

rpmpit
03-23-2009, 03:27 PM

That was me.

:Bow :Bow :Bow
Thanks. That gave me a laugh back then and still does now.

I'd like to say that I was the person who said, "Do you think Cardinal fans say they bleed red??"

Oviedo
03-23-2009, 03:27 PM

That pretty much says it all because I think collectively we have pretty much forgotten all abouth them like veryone in the NFL does every year with regards to irrelevant teams.

Chachi
03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Let it go, card fans......let it go.....it's for the best.....really....it is.

steelsun7
03-23-2009, 04:40 PM

Funny you say that.I live in az and i have friends that still watch the Super Bowl daily on they're DVR and they are still pissed.

I told them to just "let it go"

Djfan
03-23-2009, 05:04 PM

That was me.

:Bow :Bow :Bow
Thanks. That gave me a laugh back then and still does now.

I'd like to say that I was the person who said, "Do you think Cardinal fans say they bleed red??"

You have always impressed me. Still do.

stlrz d
03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Just so some of yinz know, this came out before the super bowl.

Wolfhound45
03-24-2009, 07:17 AM

Funny you say that.I live in az and i have friends that still watch the Super Bowl daily on they're DVR and they are still pissed.

I told them to just "let it go"

Why should they stop watching it? They are not going to another championship game in less than twenty years.

:Steel

Wolfhound45
03-24-2009, 07:18 AM

STOP MESSING UP OUR POSTS WITH FACTS!

:P

stlrz d
03-24-2009, 09:35 AM

STOP MESSING UP OUR POSTS WITH FACTS!

:P

How thoughtless of me! :D

Chavezz
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM

Chachi,

Do you know what Tomlin is saying to Ben in your sig?