PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if anyone here can answer this,...

SteelCzar76
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
But what day of the month was Kevin Colbert born on ?

SteelHead
03-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Wikipedia only lists January 1957.

Dare I ask why your asking ?

SteelCzar76
03-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Part of my "Science" so to speak in terms of determining preference and or compatibility between players and organizations based upon the date of an organization's inception. For instance,... the Steelers played their first game as the Steelers at Forbes field on 9/8/1940,...so i would run that with prospective players and or coaches to get a sense of the nature of will it be a good fit or Not. That is,...if one,.. believed in that sort of thing ? :lol:

SteelHead
03-18-2009, 04:33 PM

Part of my "Science" so to speak in terms of determining preference and or compatibility between players and organizations based upon the date of an organization's inception. For instance,... the Steelers played their first game as the Steelers at Forbes field on 9/8/1940,...so i would run that with prospective players and or coaches to get a sense of the nature of will it be a good fit or Not. That is,...if one,.. believed in that sort of thing ? :lol:

Well , I dunno about all that but USC dude jacked up both those guys in your sig. NICE !

SteelCzar76
03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Well , I dunno about all that but USC dude jacked up both those guys in your sig. NICE !

That's Taylor Mays,...the next Sean Taylor. (In terms of ability) The kid is an absolute Beast.

Jom112
03-18-2009, 10:38 PM

That's Taylor Mays,...the next Sean Taylor. (In terms of ability) The kid is an absolute Beast.

I was hoping Mays would have declared for the draft this year. He's going tear up the combine next season though...

papillon
03-18-2009, 10:43 PM

That's also helmet to helmet, reckless and dangerous to him, his teammate and the receiver; it's also close to launching yourself by leaving the ground completely to tackle a player. He didn't, but it's damn close.

Pappy

stlrz d
03-18-2009, 10:54 PM

That's also helmet to helmet, reckless and dangerous to him, his teammate and the receiver; it's also close to launching yourself by leaving the ground completely to tackle a player. He didn't, but it's damn close.

Pappy

Actually if you look closely you can see him attempting to turn his body to lead with his shoulder. Similar to how Clark did with McGahee.

D Rock
03-19-2009, 01:44 AM

",..." is not correct, and you seem to find a reason to put it in every post you make at least three or four times. Please stop doing it. I hate you enough as a dumba$$ poster, I do not need to see you screwing up the English language on top of that.

SteelCzar76
03-19-2009, 02:18 AM

",..." is not correct, and you seem to find a reason to put it in every post you make at least three or four times. Please stop doing it. I hate you enough as a dumba$$ poster, I do not need to see you screwing up the English language on top of that.

LOL,.....and just exactly whom here is putting on more of a display of foolishness ?

SteelCzar76
03-19-2009, 02:37 AM

Pappy

No,..not reckless,...simply doing his job at full speed as it was meant to be done. The helmet to helmet contact was not pre meditated,..but the result of a smaller man attempting to keep himself out of harms way. And unfortunately enough,.. Thomas took the brunt as he did not do so.(protect himself at all times)