PDA

View Full Version : Colbert on Radio Now.

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Well, he sure is tipping his hat...

Says they definitely won't be looking at QB or RB because they are set at those 2 positions....

Says he's not sure where they are looking at right now because of FA.... Gee.... vague. Way to go Colbert.....

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Likes Shipley as a C.

RuthlessBurgher
03-16-2009, 04:33 PM

Says they definitely won't be looking at QB or RB because they are set at those 2 positions....

Says he's not sure where they are looking at right now because of FA.... Gee.... vague. Way to go Colbert.....

C'mon, Colbert! Don't give 'em that QB/RB insider information. Tell everybody that the top of your draft board looks like this:

1. Matt Stafford
2. Knowshon Moreno
3. Mark Sanchez
4. Beanie Wells
5. Josh Freeman
6. LeSean McCoy

:lol:

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Doesn't sound like they will sign anyone in FA.... Gearing up for the draft.

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I love listening to these interviews because after it's over, I know about the same as before it starts.....

Wonder if these guys take classes on public speaking.... in jibberish.....

Rooney still is being considered for an Ambassador to Ireland!.....

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Could be named Ambassador tomorrow- he's in Washington DC right now....

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Question circulating is whether of not he has to step down as owner of the Steelers.......

SteelBucks
03-16-2009, 05:01 PM

What do you expect him to say?

RuthlessBurgher
03-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Question circulating is whether of not he has to step down as owner of the Steelers.......

His son Art II has been the President of the team for several years now, so Artie runs the day-to-day operations of the team. Dan retains a role in the organization as a Chairman, representing the team at league functions and the like, but there would be no change in the day-to-day operations of the team if Obama (or since we are talking about Ireland and the fact that St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, perhaps I should say O'Bama!) names him Ambassador to Ireland.

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I expect him to say what he said...............!!!!

:tt1