PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler putting his Home up for sale.

WoodleyofTroy
03-13-2009, 06:35 PM
On the move? Cutler puts his house up for sale
By The Denver Post
Posted: 03/13/2009 02:52:51 PM MDT

Cutler's 7,516-square-foot house on nearly 1-1/2 acres is advertised for sale at $2 million, according to a real estate listing. Cutler bought the house in 2006 for $1.34 million.

On Monday, Cutler came away from a conference call with Broncos coach Josh McDaniels believing he might be traded between now and the NFL draft on April 25, an NFL source told The Denver Post.

The Broncos had a different impression of the call, thinking it was a positive talk, a source close to the team said. McDaniels was joined on the conference

call by Broncos general manager Brian Xanders, owner Pat Bowlen and chief operating officer Joe Ellis in Colorado. Cutler, in Nashville, was joined by his agent, Bus Cook.

Cutler has been upset the Broncos attempted to trade him in a three-team deal for then-New England quarterback Matt Cassell, who was traded to Kansas City on Feb. 28.

---------

Can you imagine what the reaction of Steelers fans would of been if Tomlin came in and traded Roethlisberger away?

stlrsbltz56
03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
But cutler has a stronger arm than elway!!! source: Jay Cutler :mrgreen: :Boobs :Boobs

Ozey74
03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Jay Culter --------> :Binky

This guy makes Jeff George look like Dr. Phil.

stlrz d
03-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Just to play devil's advocate...he could simply be moving into another Denver area home.

Ozey74
03-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Just to play devil's advocate...he could simply be moving into another Denver area home.

Could be? I think he's still a baby though.

He is like the girl who is a 7, but acts like a 10.

plainnasty
03-13-2009, 09:47 PM
You've probably heard Broncos Quarterback Jay Cutler has put his house up for sale. But should you read something more into this? Could this be a sign that Cutler could be leaving town in the wake of his feud with the Broncos? As best as CBS4 Sports can tell...no.

Here's what we've learned. Cutler does have a house on the market. It's a house he bought back in 2006 in Castle Pines. But that's not the house considered to be his primary residence which is much closer to the Broncos facility. Fact is, Cutler has three properties that we know of including a condo in downtown.

We're told Cutler has been thinking about selling the Castle Pines house for somewhere around 6 months. Long before any controversy erupted between the quarterback and the Broncos.
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler.nf ... 58850.html (http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler.nfl.broncos.2.958850.html)

proudpittsburgher
03-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Have to agree with most of you on here. Sure enough, Cutler was wronged by his new coach, but hell, it's a sign of the business. Don't tell me Jay Cutler isn't going to play a little dirty come contract signing time. He is a cocky, arrogant loudmouth who threw his defense under the bus on the Dan Patrick show. The difference between him and Phillip Rivers is they are both cocky, but Cutler doesn't know how to be a good teammate, Rivers does. I hope he gets screwed over, goes to a team with a shot to win, and falls flat on his face. No excuses, cause that's all he gets in Denver.

feltdizz
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Cutler fans are livid at the Bronco's for the trade talk.. but as a spectator I don't see the problem?

The coach who loved you and won 2 SB's was fired after a 3 game meltdown...
why would a 3rd year QB who is 20-17 with zero playoff wins be surprised his name came up in a trade? It's a business and if Cutler is taking this personal it shows how fragile he is..

Sure he can be upset but prove your worth this year... stop acting like you have a few AFCCG appearances or a SB win...

SteelCzar76
03-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Any man with a great deal of pride and competitive drive would of course consider the Bronco's new coach's actions a slap in the face. But even with that said,..at some point you have to take accountability for your own actions and performance or lack thereof.

Meaning,...i'm not taken aback by McDaniels wanting "his" guy and not believing in Cutler. Because in all honesty though he's a very exceptional passer, he is not a leader of men or a winner. Has he ever played for a winning team at any level dating all the way back to Pop Warner ?

feltdizz
03-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Any man with a great deal of pride and competitive drive would of course consider the Bronco's new coach's actions a slap in the face. But even with that said,..at some point you have to take accountability for your own actions and performance or lack thereof.

Meaning,...i'm not taken aback by McDaniel wanting "his" guy and not believing in Cutler. Because in all honesty though he's a very exceptional passer, he is not a leader of men or a winner. Has he ever played for a winning team at any level dating all the way back to Pop Warner ?

I can understand being upset.. but it sounds like Cutler spends a lot of time reading ESPN articles about how great he is...

I know QB's should have confidence but reality should set in when you lose a 3 game lead and the coach who drafted you is fired.

flippy
03-15-2009, 05:18 AM
It's enjoyable seeing everyone associated with NE having problems.

Go Jay!

NorthCoast
03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Have to agree with most of you on here. Sure enough, Cutler was wronged by his new coach, but hell, it's a sign of the business. Don't tell me Jay Cutler isn't going to play a little dirty come contract signing time. He is a cocky, arrogant loudmouth who threw his defense under the bus on the Dan Patrick show. The difference between him and Phillip Rivers is they are both cocky, but Cutler doesn't know how to be a good teammate, Rivers does. I hope he gets screwed over, goes to a team with a shot to win, and falls flat on his face. No excuses, cause that's all he gets in Denver.

Agreed PP. The contrast to Big Ben is stark. We fans, and the media, flame the Steelers OL all season long about their $&^$$# play getting Ben killed and what does Ben do? In the Superbowl no less, he gives them props to a worldwide audience. Almost to a fault, Ben backs his team. (I think it is one reason the media disdains the Steelers, there is very little drama on the team.)

frankthetank1
03-15-2009, 11:28 AM
cutler should just use it as motivation to play better. i think players that have a chip on their shoulder that feel the need to prove themselves always play better. hines is a good example

feltdizz
03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
just read that Cutler's parents are putting their home up for sale as well... I didn't know that.

Now I know he has diabetes but I wonder if he suffers from the Vince Young syndrome? Not trying to knock him for having his parents close but Shaun Phillips, Rivers and a few others have called Cutler a cry baby...

I smell a melt down.

It's also funny when I hear Denver fans call him franchise and he is 17-20..

WoodleyofTroy
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Owner Pat Bowlen acknowledged Sunday that he's disappointed" in Jay Cutler and says the Broncos "might lose our star quarterback."

"I'm disappointed in the whole picture," Bowlen said, also confirming that he steadfastly supports coach Josh McDaniels' handling of the situation. Bowlen may have been turned off by Cutler's refusal to answer the owner's phone call. Cutler reportedly won't show for offseason conditioning, and the Denver Post suggests that he may be asking for a new contract as a sign of "commitment." The Broncos have taken a hard-line approach this far, so that seems highly unlikely.

Cutler emerged from the weekend's meeting with Josh McDaniels feeling the rookie coach "made it clear he wants his own guy (at QB)," and "said he wasn't sorry about (trying to trade for Matt Cassel)." "How can I trust him now?," Cutler added. Cutler did say he'll attend any mandatory offseason work if he stays on the roster, but believes that "really, it's best for me to move on."

Oviedo
03-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Cutler needs to freakin grow up. If this was a free agency year for him he would be showing no loyalty to the Broncos. He is a good QB but at this point the Broncos would be better off trading him and getting rid of the headache.

stlrz d
03-16-2009, 10:52 AM

I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I stand corrected.

Cutler is worse that Philip Rivers in the immaturity department.

WoodleyofTroy
03-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Cutler needs to freakin grow up. If this was a free agency year for him he would be showing no loyalty to the Broncos. He is a good QB but at this point the Broncos would be better off trading him and getting rid of the headache.

There' s a rumor out there that he's still pissed off about Mike Shanahan being fired and let it be known before Josh McDaniels was even hired. I'm sure that got to McDaniels himself at some point, in which that's when he started fielding phone calls about Cassel.

I've never seen a fan base this destruct before. After reading some of their posts, I'd rather go through 3 Raiders and Lions full seasons combined compared to what they're experiencing right now.

feltdizz
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM

There' s a rumor out there that he's still pissed off about Mike Shanahan being fired and let it be known before Josh McDaniels was even hired. I'm sure that got to McDaniels himself at some point, in which that's when he started fielding phone calls about Cassel.

I've never seen a fan base this destruct before. After reading some of their posts, I'd rather go through 3 Raiders and Lions full seasons combined compared to what they're experiencing right now.

Cutler wants to be traded.. and I think the owner is leaning towards it.

I think Phillip Rivers got in his head.. I think the trade talk embarrassed him to the point where he isn't thinking clearly... I bet he will only go to teams who don't play SD next year LOL!!!

pfelix73
03-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Maybe Detroit can get him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...

What a cry baby..... boo hoo hoo.

See that his parents' house is for sale too? Mommy and Daddy had to move out there with him to hold his hand.

Grow up and be a man!

:loser

feltdizz
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Owner Pat Bowlen acknowledged Sunday that he's disappointed" in Jay Cutler and says the Broncos "might lose our star quarterback."

"I'm disappointed in the whole picture," Bowlen said, also confirming that he steadfastly supports coach Josh McDaniels' handling of the situation. Bowlen may have been turned off by Cutler's refusal to answer the owner's phone call. Cutler reportedly won't show for offseason conditioning, and the Denver Post suggests that he may be asking for a new contract as a sign of "commitment." The Broncos have taken a hard-line approach this far, so that seems highly unlikely.

Cutler emerged from the weekend's meeting with Josh McDaniels feeling the rookie coach "made it clear he wants his own guy (at QB)," and "said he wasn't sorry about (trying to trade for Matt Cassel)." "How can I trust him now?," Cutler added. Cutler did say he'll attend any mandatory offseason work if he stays on the roster, but believes that "really, it's best for me to move on."

:wft does this guy need trust for? Does he think the HC is going to get him hurt on purpose? Is his paycheck in jeopardy?

Cutler is losing it...

WoodleyofTroy
03-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Maybe Detroit can get him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...

lol it would probably take their #20 overall and probably more...He's a young Pro Bowl Quarterback who hasn't even entered his prime yet..

In which by the way, that would mean the Lions traded Roy Williams for Jay Cutler. Not a bad offseason if they landed OT Jason Smith as well.

BradshawsHairdresser
03-16-2009, 01:33 PM
And some people accused Ben of being a drama queen.... :roll:

grotonsteel
03-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Jay Cutler is acting like a baby but Josh McDaniels should have played this a bit better.

I don't think he should have looked for trade for his franchise QB without even giving him a chance to succeed in the new system. Its a slap on Jay Cutler's face.

But i am happy one more team is getting screwed in AFC. More the merrier....lesser competition for Steelers in AFC. Plus Josh McDaniels is an ex-Pat i wish him nothing but failure.. :twisted:

feltdizz
03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Jay Cutler is acting like a baby but Josh McDaniels should have played this a bit better.

I don't think he should have looked for trade for his franchise QB without even giving him a chance to succeed in the new system. Its a slap on Jay Cutler's face.

But i am happy one more team is getting screwed in AFC. More the merrier....lesser competition for Steelers in AFC. Plus Josh McDaniels is an ex-Pat i wish him nothing but failure.. :twisted:

If Tommy Maddox was 17-20 with zero playoff wins would you really object to the knew coach thinking of trading him?

Jay Cutler had 3 years to prove himself.. why does a new coach have to put his job on the line for Cutler?

grotonsteel
03-21-2009, 09:19 AM

If Tommy Maddox was 17-20 with zero playoff wins would you really object to the knew coach thinking of trading him?

Jay Cutler had 3 years to prove himself.. why does a new coach have to put his job on the line for Cutler?

Well if Josh McDaniels in not comfortable with Jay Cutler as their QB then he should say so. I mean if Josh can't be honest with Jay Cutler whats the point playing under him. Whole media is trying to make Jay a cry baby but if i was in his position i wud be pissed.

Time for McDaniels to be a man and say we don't want Jay Cutler instead of saying we never wanted to trade Jay.

Also i don't think JAy Cutler was the reason Broncos struggled. He played well considering the injuries to RBs and Brandon MArshall off field issues.

Josh needs to improve their defense rather than going after their QB unless he is convinced Jay can't run his system.