PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward will be in studio on NFL Total Access tonight

RuthlessBurgher
03-10-2009, 04:03 PM
For those of you who have NFL Network, it should air at 7:00 p.m. (at least here in the east...I don't know about the rest of the country). It should be replayed later in the evening as well as numerous times tomorrow morning as well. Tedy Bruschi will also be in studio along with Hines.

steelsnis
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
I wonder if Bruschi will try to punch him in the back of the thigh when he's not looking?

proudpittsburgher
03-11-2009, 10:49 AM
For those who missed it. And th ebruschi sitdown with Ward was pretty good as well.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f30b66

Acero
03-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Odd how he, um... forgot Whisenhunt's name...

"Um, the two coaches... um, Grimm and... "

rpmpit
03-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Hines held it together really well. You know he wanted to start blasting Bruschi about the cheating. Its amazing that they still kiss NE's ass when they all know they cheated. Its insanity!!! :evil:

RuthlessBurgher
03-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Update for Wednesday:

Tonight it is Willie Parker's turn to be on NFL Total Access.

(I think Trent Green is the other guest this time).

proudpittsburgher
03-12-2009, 06:28 AM
Hines held it together really well. You know he wanted to start blasting Bruschi about the cheating. Its amazing that they still kiss NE's bad word when they all know they cheated. Its insanity!!! :evil:

It seemed pretty uncomfortable in there before they started talking. It appeared as if they didn't even make eye contact or look in the other's direction while Eisen was making the long introduction. They played nice once they started talking, but I really didn't get the impression that they like each other. Bruschi comes off to me as a guy you want on your team, but no one else likes him. Pompous, in a sneaky way. And when Eisen went on and on praising Hines by calling Brushi one of the few guys Hines Ward hasn't earholed, you get the feeling that Bruschi was steaming a bit.