PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to be Thankful We DIDN'T Sign TO...

Jooser
03-08-2009, 03:06 PM
I'll start:

1.) He's a locker room cancer.

2.) He's too self-centered.

Keep 'em coming people.

Steelgal
03-08-2009, 03:46 PM
- He has one of the worst agents in the league to deal with

- We have more important needs to spend our cap dollars on that are already on our own team.

costanza2k1
03-08-2009, 03:48 PM
We have:

-Hines
-Holmes
-Sweed

Uncle Rico
03-08-2009, 04:19 PM
We wouldn't be repeating as Super Bowl champs next season.

Snatch98
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
- He has one of the worst agents in the league to deal with

- We have more important needs to spend our cap dollars on that are already on our own team.

You realize that Rosenhaus is the agent for Hartwig, Timmons and McFadden correct?

NKySteeler
03-08-2009, 05:43 PM
- Popcorn sales would go thru the roof, and the stock price for Heinz ketchup would drop... No one puts ketchup on popcorn. :lol:

Jooser
03-08-2009, 06:03 PM
- Popcorn sales would go thru the roof, and the stock price for Heinz ketchup would drop... No one puts ketchup on popcorn. :lol:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/laughingsmiley.gif

stlrz d
03-08-2009, 06:31 PM
We don't have to listen to the "our organization is strong and can control TO" people try to explain when it's eventually proven that the organization couldn't control him.

SidSmythe
03-08-2009, 06:46 PM
This shouldn't even be a thread. I think we all know why T.O. shouldn't be a Steeler.

I'm in the Buffalo area . . . people are all excited and scared at the same time. They know better but they are also hungry for a superbowl. I think they are hoping he become "Mr. Sophisticated" or something.

I think it's a good move for the Bills, what do they have to lose???

SteelerNation1
03-08-2009, 07:58 PM
You realize that Rosenhaus is the agent for Hartwig, Timmons and McFadden correct?
Yeah, Rosenhaus really cashed in for BMac. What a joke.

buckeyehoppy
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I'll start:

1.) He's a locker room cancer.

2.) He's too self-centered.

Keep 'em coming people.

Here's one:

HE'S AN A$$HOLE!!!

Hope that helps!

feelthesteel
03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
When it comes to money
there is no loyalty-in anything. :Cheers

Jooser
03-09-2009, 09:16 AM
This shouldn't even be a thread. I think we all know why T.O. shouldn't be a Steeler.

I'm in the Buffalo area . . . people are all excited and scared at the same time. They know better but they are also hungry for a superbowl. I think they are hoping he become "Mr. Sophisticated" or something.

I think it's a good move for the Bills, what do they have to lose???

This thread was started in response to the Reasons to Sign TO thread.

Anyways, another reason is that the Meds obviously don't work in controlling him, so I agree with d, our organization couldn't either. James Hate would squeeze his head off anyways.