PDA

View Full Version : The Great Planet Steelers Story Challenge

flippy
03-06-2009, 02:22 PM
SOD and Ruthless talking about Chaka and Omar Khan got me thinking about the great way that threads often go awry quickly. So let's see how far we can take this in the Great Planet Steelers Story.

Let's collectively tell a Steelers story. Everyone gets one sentence per post. You can post back to back. Let see how far we can take this story.

Winner is whoever takes this on the furthest tangent. I'll start.

The Great Planet Steelers Story

SuperBowl XLIII barely ended before Big Ben put in a call to Mr Rooney begging for a new WR, "Look Mr Rooney, now that I won you 2 SuperBowls, don't you think it's time I get a star WR like all the other franchise QBs get?"

Iron Shiek
03-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Rooney obliged and said we will do whatever you want, even if it takes spending top dollar in Free Agency.

(that is about as far fetched as it gets...no?)

ANPSTEEL
03-06-2009, 02:31 PM
the steelers sign T.O. for 5 years / $35mm w/ $15mm up front.

Iron Shiek
03-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Ben, excited by the news of TO's signing, decides to explore off field endeavors in the off season, highlighted by a live performance of Renegade on American Idol, to supplement the commercials he did last year for the Fox Television show.

RuthlessBurgher
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Upon seeing Ben's American Idol performance live and in person, T.O. burst into tears, saying "That's my quarterback."

http://popwatch.ew.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/21/idol_l.jpg http://www.walterfootball.com/images/fball/TOwensCry.jpg

SteelHead
03-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Upon seeing T.O. balling like a 3rd grader , Ben immediately dials up Mr. Rooney asking for his immediately release despite the tremendous cap hit the franchise will take , stating " The only wide receiver that cries on this team is Hines ! "

ANPSTEEL
03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
in the after signing frenzy-

Omar and Chaka negotiate a trade with Baltimore - giving us Ray Ray in return for Jeff Reed and Dan Sepulvida.

not only does this serve to re-enforce the Steelers commitment to a powerhouse offense by eliminating the kicking game entirely-

it simultaneously improves their pregame / halftime dance team... thereby giving the fans further enjoyment for their money.

stlrz d
03-06-2009, 02:44 PM
After we release Ben the Rooneys somehow manage to bring Carson Palmer to Pittsburgh...the only publicized part of the deal is that Palmer has been tabbed to do a series of ads for The Original Hot Dog Company.

SteelHead
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
When Ben's agent calls him to ask what teams he'd like to explore signing with Ben finally realizes that he should have clarified he meant for TO to be released , not him.........

SteelHead
03-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Meanwhile at training camp , Carson Palmer is spotted running like a girl when he is informed the Steelers are bringing back Kimo Von Oelhoffen to add "veteran depth" to an already ancient D-line , ironically tearing up his A-P-MCL's on a soggy practice field.

Djfan
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
The media reported that none of these events matter, because all of the real Steelers fan have committed suicide due to these events, and that the only fans left are the few dozen or so who used to be Bengals fans, but followed their man-crush Palmer to a new team.

stlrz d
03-06-2009, 02:57 PM
NKy, being a USC and Steelers fan is found camping outside of Dick's, first in line to get a Palmer Steelers jersey.

blacknblue80s
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
With Ben gone and Palmer's carreer ended, the Steelers unvail their secret weapon, making olb/longsnapper/ emergency qb, James Harrison their starting qb.

stlrz d
03-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Harrison's first pass play is out of the end zone. A d-lineman deflects it back to Harrison, who then takes it 100 yards for a Steelers TD.

Jooser
03-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Meanwhile, Carson Palmer is caught in an awkward moment while filming another hot dog commercial as he wipes the Heinz Ketchup - stache from his upper lip. T.O. falls in love and declares Palmer his Valentine.

stlrz d
03-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Later, TO is overheard softly moaning, "Ahhhhhh...that's my team mate...ohhhhhh...that's my quarterback".

ANPSTEEL
03-06-2009, 04:11 PM
oh jeeezzzz.

not too sure about the direction you guys decided to take this?

is there something your trying to tell us?

RuthlessBurgher
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
After witnessing the bonding session between T.O. and Carson, William Gay officially changes his name to "Veintidós Heterosexual"

Iron Shiek
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM
After witnessing the bonding session between T.O. and Carson, William Gay officially changes his name to "Veintidós Heterosexual"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think this story has hit the tangent of all tangents...awesome.

Jooser
03-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Feeling left out, FWP changes his name to Large Willie Parker. Hines Ward meanwhile, switches position to CB because he cannot be affiliated with a T.O. offense.

Iron Shiek
03-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Because of this switcheroo, Arians gets jealous that Hines wanted to go to Lebeau's defense, and during the Bengals game in week 7, he proceeds to throw a punch at Lebeau...a la Buddy Ryan trying to punch Kevin Gilbride when they coached the Oilers, however Lebeau countered with a roundhouse and decapitated Arians.

stlrz d
03-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Despite his protests, Veintidós Heterosexual is told his jersey must still have "Gay" on the back.

He and Chad Ocho Cinco file a class action suit against the NFL.

Jooser
03-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Meanwhile, Cornholio is fined by the NFL for Heinz Ketchup stains on his chinstrap and jersey. TO pulls out a bottle of Heinz from his sock after scoring his 8th TD against the Browns and squirts the referee in protest.

The Chief rolls over in his grave....developing.

RuthlessBurgher
03-06-2009, 05:18 PM
A headless Bruce Arians proves to be a much better playcaller than Bruce Arians when he used to have a head. Suddenly, the Steeler offense rises to #1 in the league.

steelercorp
03-06-2009, 05:31 PM
This gives Tomlin an idea and he has Harrison bear hug the entire team to death. They all rise from the dead to become the most dominant force in sports history.

Jooser
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
During practice, Big Snack gets into a scuffle with Cornholio about some hotdogs, when Cornholio protests, Big Snack eats him instead. Desperate, the Steelers contact Big Ben's agent to resign him. Ben, who's feelings have been torn to tatters over the whole incident, has no choice but resign, because no other team would sign him since he isn't elite.

In locker room news, James Harrison catches tomlinsucks scribbling on MT's clipboard with a crayon. James picks him/her up and shoves his/her head into a toilet and flushes. tomlinsucks' new Planet name becomes swirl-e-licious, because James Hate said so.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w263/timincal/my%20pictures/393.gif

stlrz d
03-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Can't...tell...story.........am...hyp-mo-tized........... :shock:

AngryAsian
03-07-2009, 01:29 AM
This story got real weird in the hands of a few... like to an area that we didn't need to go to (take me to my happy place.... :Boobs) Ahhh much better. :lol: :lol:

feelthesteel
03-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Arians get sent by Obama to Afganistan
on a secret mission he heads up into the mountains
were he sees Houshmanzadah sitting by a fire
talking with Osama.
Osama hands Arians a roll of micro film
he says to Arians this film will lead you to victory
it was givin to me by the great white cheater you call Belecheat
we call him Khan of Val man of a thousand eyes.

flippy
03-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Back in Pittsburgh, Arians puts in the film only to find a bootleg of "The Wrestler" and it becomes clear to him, invite Mickey Rourke to camp and teach him to play TE.

AngryAsian
03-07-2009, 09:14 AM
With Mickey entrenched into the number 2 TE spot (due to the sudden loss of Matt Spaeth to a mysterious gardening accident), he starts shining in several sets. But the joy in Pittsburgh is short lived. In a freak accident, due to poor blocking techniques by Mickey, Lamarr Woodley breaks several metacarpal bones in his left hand while smacking it against Rourke's botox fortified forehead during a practice.

Chadman
03-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Due to LaMarr's dedication to the Steelers, he will not allow himself to miss time with his injury- instead opting to have his hand surgically removed & replaced with a 2 foot steel blade- after reading the NFL rule book & finding no ruling against having 2 foot steel blades as hands, the NFL allows Woodley to play in Game 2 against the Patriots- a game in which Woodley not only cuts the Patriots RT in half with a swim move, but also disembowels Tom Brady while completeing a sack...

Discipline of Steel
03-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Giselle is not too concerned, however, since James Harrison has already been taking care of her since the Steelers won SB XLIII.

stlrz d
03-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Arians gives his bootlegged copy of "The Wrestler" to Larry Zierlein. Larry proceeds to take screen capture after screen capture of Marissa Tomei topless, which he then emails to every known email address on the globe.

In Nigeria the email is perceived as some kind of scam and goes largely ignored by everyone but elderly Nigerians who all send Larry money...even though he didn't ask for any.

Jooser
03-07-2009, 11:36 AM
In the spirit of 'The Waterboy', and his passion & love of the Steelers, Snoop Dog decides to try out for WR in Hines' absence. He and Santonio mysteriously become best BFF.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e348/corythrall/snoop_dogg.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z100/Kdplse/Renders/SantonioHolmen.png

Due to the mysterious resin on Snoop's hands, he's promoted past Sweed as he never seems to drop a ball.

RuthlessBurgher
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
After one good year together as WR's in Pittsburgh, Snoop and Santonio both retire to pursue their dream in Hollywood...as the black Cheech and Chong.

MeetJoeGreene
03-07-2009, 02:56 PM
After one good year together as WR's in Pittsburgh, Snoop and Santonio both retire to pursue their dream in Hollywood...as the black Cheech and Chong.

Their successful career is all too brief as it is cut short due to a rift from a love triangle involving the two and Star Jones. Santonio, in fit of rage, slays Snoop with a roach clip hooked to an electrical current....

flippy
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
During the autopsy, the corner determines that it wasn't Snoop D O Double G afterall, but instead it was actually Plaxico Burress disguised as Snoop D O Double G.

stlrz d
03-07-2009, 05:46 PM
During the autopsy, the corner determines that it wasn't Snoop D O Double G afterall, but instead it was actually Plaxico Burress disguised as Snoop D O Double G.

It's also determined the actual cause of death was a gunshot would to the thigh.

RuthlessBurgher
03-07-2009, 06:02 PM
The shooting took place at the Winter Park Resort in Denver, Colorado, where the Steelers took their entire staff (yes, SteelerOfDeVille, even the brothers :wink: ) for a weekend of skiing bliss at the start of the NFL free agency signing period.

Upon hearing the gunshots, former Steeler Joey Porter screamed "They shot me in Denver" and ran away.

A couple of 4th graders from a suburb of Denver then showed up at the crime scene. One said, "Oh my, God, they killed Santonio!" and the other one yelled "You bastards!" Casey Hampton said "Screw you guys, I'm going home" where his mother would surely have plenty of cheesy poofs and powdered donut pancake surprise waiting for him.

Jooser
03-07-2009, 06:08 PM
In an exclusive interview with ESPN, Kerry Collins told Chris Berman that he could hear the shots all the way over in Golden Colorado, where he spends the entire offseason in his townhouse apartment above the Coors Brewing Plant. In unrelated news, Gay Ray Lewis is quoted in the Baltimore Sun as saying, "Why's everyone always picking on me?"

RuthlessBurgher
03-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Ray Lewis was also overheard singing "I didn't kill no mother@#$%ing lion" in the background, and when Kevin Colbert informed him that Santonio Holmes is the only Steeler to never have played for the Detroit Lions, Ray responded "Well, I would never shoot Santonio, even though he always would bogart a joint. Everyone knows that when I kill someone I stab th...Wait! You didn't hear nothing! NOTHING!!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME, MOTHER@#$%ER!?!?!?"

[youtube:3vosmp01]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3vosmp01]

NorCal-Steeler
03-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Disgusted with the turn about of his beloved Steelers Mr. Rooney sells controlling interest of the team to Steeley Mcbeam who finaly hires us cheer leaders.

BradshawsHairdresser
03-07-2009, 09:38 PM
A seriously discouraged and confused Gay-Ray tries out for the new Steelers Cheerleading squad...In his tryout routine, he does the splits, causing a serious groin injury...but the
statisticians immediately credit him with a tackle...

feelthesteel
03-08-2009, 06:23 AM
After 20 surgeries doctors tell Ray we cannot save your manhood so Ray decides to finally live his dream and become Rallina. Two weeks later Rallina is spotted sipping Margerita's with TO at a Hollywood party they tell the paparazi they have a big anouncement theyr're engaged.

Jooser
03-08-2009, 08:40 AM
While walking around Heinz Field, Lamarr Woodley spots a dog chewing on what seems to be someone's severed manhood wrapped in a biohazard bag. Woodley proceeds to kick the "package" into the Allegheny. Incensed by his home field's desecration, Wood throws the dog and destroys all the seats in the Dawg Pound in Cleveland. Woodley's quoted as saying, "Take that Tiger Woods!"

Chadman
03-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Hearing the word 'Tiger' while having a package containing...Ray's 'package'...thrown into it, the Spirit of the Allegheny, Slartybartfast (known as Big Slarty by his mates), rises from the depths & smites all of Cincinnatti- figuring this all had something to do with Bengal Tigers...

Jooser
03-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Feeling sorry for the plight of Cincinnati, Big Snack takes a power dump and gives Cornholio back to the city. Everyone in Pittsburgh rejoices. James Hate chuckles to himself.

RuthlessBurgher
03-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Upon hearing the news, Carson Palmer immediately leaves Pittsburgh to return to Cincinnati. He plays the entire season with his jersey pulled over the top of his head. He makes the Pro Bowl and is once again declared to be an "elite" QB, even though the Bengal finish 2-14. Meanwhile, Ben Roethlisberger, who is running out of fingers on which to put all of his Super Bowl rings, is still considered to be a "game manager" by the media.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PSMAG/1115575~Bevis-and-Buthead-I-am-the-Great-Cornholio-Posters.jpg

Jooser
03-08-2009, 11:00 AM
While watching a the pre-game blabber from Shannon Sharpe trashing the Steelers once again, James Hate flies into a rage. He stares so intently at the television that Shannon Sharpe's head explodes into a billion pieces. The 'Burgh erupts in euphoria.

feelthesteel
03-08-2009, 12:05 PM
After seeing Shannons head get splattered a new anouncer takes the booth it's none other then Mini Me the audience goes wild when he moons the camera moments later Big Snack runs into the studio chasing him saying get in my belly.

Jooser
03-08-2009, 03:04 PM
After being accused of Steeler bias in his commentaries by Phil Simms, Mini Me comes outa the closet and tells Simms to F*$@off!.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/MiniMeSteelers.jpg

feelthesteel
03-08-2009, 04:59 PM
After his altercation with Mini Me Phil Simms storms off the set to meet Steve Young at the local bathhouse. Meanwhile a special announcement on the show when cornerback Gay says i just had a baby boy im naming after our QB yeah thats right Ben Gay.

NKySteeler
03-08-2009, 05:06 PM
The product managers for Ben Gay realize that this is just too good to pass up, and Mr. Gay becomes the most wealthy Steeler player on the team due to product endorsements... He then purchases the controlling interest in the team from Steely McBeam and re-hires Dan Rooney to manage the teams' "mascot substance abuse" program.

feelthesteel
03-08-2009, 08:09 PM
When the AFC Championship is at halftime Steely Mcbeam gets busted smoking crack
by the officials when they take off his mask to their surprise its non other then Ocho Cinco he says hey man got to get to the championship somehow.

NKySteeler
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Chad Ocho Cinco is then charged back-dues from the Mascots Federated Union because of his involvement, and has to work with a garnishment attached to his paycheck... He then starts doing commercials for John Morrell with Carson for various sausage products, and moonlighting on the International Cornhole circuit trying to win the top money prize.

MeetJoeGreene
03-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Chad Ocho Cinco is then charged back-dues from the Mascots Federated Union because of his involvement, and has to work with a garnishment attached to his paycheck... He then starts doing commercials for John Morrell with Carson for various sausage products, and moonlighting on the International Cornhole circuit trying to win the top money prize.

Failing at that, he decides his best chance at a championship is in woman's tennis. He disguises himself as "Uranus Williams"- the third Williams sister and enters the French Open

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Favorite%20Photoshops/chadwilliamsjpg.jpg

Chadman
03-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Seeing Chad Ocho Cinco dressed like a Williams sister & sporting a mohawk gets Mr T so incensed, that he drives his tank into Roland Garros, get's out & yell's "Get some nuts" before throwing a Snickers at Chad, hitting him squarly in that giant forehead of his. Dazed, Chad stands up & claims that Ricardo Colclough is the best CB that has ever covered him...

Jooser
03-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Hearing what Ocho Cinco says about Colclough, Chris Collinsworth declares him the best CB in the league. Ike Taylor is so outraged, that upon running into TJ Whosyourmama at a night club, snaps his neck like twig to make himself feel better. James Hate approves, and the League is appauled by his comments. James responds by willing the first born sons of every ESPN news analyst to die.....developing.....

stlrz d
03-09-2009, 12:01 PM
In completely unrelated news, a Steelers fan from WI breaks into the announcer's booth and overdubs Rush's "One Little Victory" over Renegade.

The dufus who used Renegade in the first place, in a routine system check, plays the vid and instantly realizes what a dunce he was for using Renegade to go with those awesome highlights and resigns immediately.

The fan from WI relocates to the Burgh and assumes his duties as everyone in the organization is so impressed with his taste in music and knack for finding the perfect songs. As a perk, he is allowed to travel with the team to all road games and stand on the sideline for those games.

:tt2

RuthlessBurgher
03-09-2009, 12:36 PM
In a tragic accident, James Harrison, LaMarr Woodley, and Troy Polamalu gang tackle a WR along the Steeler sideline, pushing him out of bounds into the Steelers' newly hired sound engineer who was on the field for the first time at a Steeler road game. The impact burst both of his eardrums, leaving him completely deaf. Back at Heinz Field the next week, the new sound engineer thinks he is playing "One Little Victory" by Rush, but because he cannot hear, he doesn't realize that it is actually "Renegade" by Styx. All is right with the world. :mrgreen:

stlrz d
03-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Steelers fans, being so supportive of their fellow fans, take up a collection and pay for cochlear implant surgery for that poor fan so he can once again right a wrong. :D

Jooser
03-09-2009, 02:58 PM
And strangely enough, all sounds are similar to "One Little Victory", but in reality the sounds come out of the speakers as "It's Raining Men", the sound engineer is replaced by D.J. Jazzy Jeff and Heinz is turned into a Dance Floor. :Cheers

flippy
03-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Somehow Jooser and STD (short for stlrz d and in no way an indication of a disease) got the same medical implant that's gone awry and unfortunately all they can see and hear is disco and dancing while the rest of us witness the Steelers fill up their other hand with rings and a toe as Renegade carries us to victory after victory.

steelercorp
03-09-2009, 09:32 PM
With so many rings the league decides to let the Steelers be in every Superbowl no matter what the record is. This appeases James Harrison so he then decides to let the first born of the announcers live after all. This only lasts for a few weeks though.

stlrz d
03-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Somehow Jooser and STD (short for stlrz d and in no way an indication of a disease) got the same medical implant that's gone awry and unfortunately all they can see and hear is disco and dancing while the rest of us witness the Steelers fill up their other hand with rings and a toe as Renegade carries us to victory after victory.

Stlrz d wins his lawsuit against the manufacturer of the implant and the award was exactly enough to buy the rights to Renegade.

Renegade shall be heard no more. ;)

Chadman
03-10-2009, 12:19 AM
The Rooney's, annoyed by stlrz d's continued efforts to remove Renegade from Steelers games, buy the rights to Achy Breaky Heart & promise to play it, continually, at all Steelers games, until stlrz d gives up the rights to Renegade.

Also, to really drive the point home, the Rooney's arrange for Billy Ray Cyrus to watch all Steelers games RIGHT BESIDE stlrz d, giving a full life history & background to the Cyrus family, until stlrz d just can't handle it anymore.

stlrz d can be found walking around in circles singing 'you can tell me my eyes, to watch out for my mind...it might be walkin' out on me today'.....

stlrz d
03-10-2009, 02:45 AM
Stlrz d cozies right up to Billy Ray...his daughter will be 18 soon enough.

Stlrz d is a dirty old man. :D

Chadman
03-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Billy Ray, concerned that stlrz d might actually be a dirty old man, gets a restraining order on stlrz d, forbidding him to be within the same postcode as his daughter... :moon

flippy
03-10-2009, 06:16 AM
But Billy Ray's wife likes Stlrz D.

RuthlessBurgher
03-10-2009, 09:07 AM
After watching an endless loop of the Achy Breaky Heart video on the Jumbotron, Steeler fans become convinced that Billy Ray Cyrus is actually Bubby Brister.

http://images.play.com/covers/2243631m.jpg http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/images/football/nfl/players/231.jpg

Since quarterbacking runs in the family, his daughter tries out for the team and becomes the starting QB. However, Miley does not have a jersey that says "Cyrus" or even "Brister." She instead goes by the name "Hannah" and decides to go with a #16 jersey with "Montana" on the back in honor or her real father, Pittsburgh area native Joe Montana.

http://www.freewebs.com/trufinfan13/montana%20rings.bmp http://simplykathy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/miley-cyrus-pictures.jpg

Chadman
03-10-2009, 09:14 AM
And so does Billy Ray...

stlrz d
03-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Stlrz d wonders if she can play center?

RuthlessBurgher
03-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Stlrz d wonders if she can play center?

Please, no tight end comments, you dirty old man, you!

Jooser
03-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Strlz_d, thinking back to B. Leftwich being carried down the field in a bowl game, wonders if Hannah can be carried down the field like a six pack. Yes, he's a dirty old man. :D

flippy
03-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Meanwhile, Jooser, stlrzd, and Santonio get arrested.

stlrz d
03-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Meanwhile, Jooser, stlrzd, and Santonio get arrested.

Stlrz d solicits the services of Crane, Pool & Schmidt.

He walks.

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A6741/67412/300_67412.jpg

Denny Crane!

:P

RuthlessBurgher
03-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Santonio secure the services of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

http://www.soitenlystooges.com/skupics/SGMSDCH.jpg

He gets put on the I.R. because of a concussion and an eye gouging at the hands of his lead counsel.

flippy
03-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Jooser decides to represent himself and when asked to make his opening remarks, he pleads the 5th.

stlrz d
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Jooser decides to represent himself and when asked to make his opening remarks, he pleads the 5th.

Before deciding to plead the 5th, he had originally planned to go with, "What? It's legal in West Virginia!" as his opening statement. :lol:

Jooser
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM

Before deciding to plead the 5th, he had originally planned to go with, "What? It's legal in West Virginia!" as his opening statement. :lol:

Hey! WTF!?! It's not in Pennsylania? :lol:

NKySteeler
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Jooser then burns all the furniture in the lawyer's office just as if it were gameday at Mountaineer Field... Then proceeds with the "other" postgame ritual.... The "hot tub"... After a brief hunting trip since deer season has already started. :lol:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/455/24140263ch5.png

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3695/cid004901c838887db4fca0jn4.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1917/cid004d01c838887db4fca0ve7.jpg

Jooser
03-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Jooser then burns all the furniture in the lawyer's office just as if it were gameday at Mountaineer Field... Then proceeds with the "other" postgame ritual.... The "hot tub"... After a brief hunting trip since deer season has already started. :lol:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/455/24140263ch5.png

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3695/cid004901c838887db4fca0jn4.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1917/cid004d01c838887db4fca0ve7.jpg

Having had his post-game videos spread around the world via Youtube, Jooser ascends to stardom and becomes host to his new primetime television show "The Roasting of Jooser", aired on FOX. The show is short-lived however, due to an unfortunate boating accident.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/redneckbassboat.jpg

From there, Jooser retires from the life of show biz and decides to invest his fortunes in Steelers games tail gating with SN1. While flying to Miami for an away game with Nky, Jooser continues his run of bad luck when Nky loses control of their plane while checking out some hot chicks on the beach.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/funny_picture063.jpg

Mike Tomlin, having been a huge fan of "The Roasting of Jooser", decides to send Jooser some sideline passes to all home games in the 'Burgh. Jooser, now very popular here at the Planet because he raffles off his extra sideline pass for every home game to his fellow posters, now becomes a consultant to MT and staff as he relays expert opinion and analysis from his fellow posters here at the Planet. The Steelers are suddenly scoring 50 points per game.