PDA

View Full Version : Everything's amazing, nobody's happy

stlrz d
03-04-2009, 04:37 PM
http://barefootmeg.multiply.com/video/item/56

eniparadoxgma
03-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Good stuff. A friend of mine and I have actually had similar discussions but in reference to driving.

"Do you realize we're hurtling ourselves across the planet at speeds no land animal can match?"

stlrz d
03-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Good stuff. A friend of mine and I have actually had similar discussions but in reference to driving.

"Do you realize we're hurtling ourselves across the planet at speeds no land animal can match?"

I have strange thoughts like that all the time too.

Djfan
03-05-2009, 02:02 PM
good post D. You have to wonder what the important things are sometimes.

Jooser
03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
You know, I guess my parents and grandparents were right, in that every successive generation in America is getting more and more spoiled, more demanding, and much less thankful. Thanks D.

Chachi
03-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Finally watched it. Good enough to save on my hard drive.

Good points in all, but I couldn't help but think of someone a generation or 2 before the comic who would say,

"Can you wait just a second as the rotary comes around from zero?!? I mean, jesus, when I was growing up you had to write a letter and wait 6 months to hear anything back. Now you twiddle your fingers and your talking, actually TALKING!, to someone thousands of miles away! I mean, seriously."

Every generation bitches about the following generations "laziness" and being "spoiled".

The circle of life.

BTW, did I ever tell you the story of how, when I was a kid, I had to walk to school......in 4 feet of snow.....with no boots.....uphill....BOTH ways?!?!!!!!

Kids with their bus rides today don't know how good they have it.........

rpmpit
03-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Louis CK is awesome. My favorite comedian right now. Do yourselves a favor and YouTube him. Lots of great stuff on there.