PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Tate

SteelHead
03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Any UNC fans out there have any news on how his rehab is coming or if he'll run at his pro day ?

I like this guy a lot on day 2 , big play ability , great returner but obviously his health is the big question. Could be the guy for us to replace Nate in the "stretching the field" department and an instant improvement in the return game.

Thoughts ?

RuthlessBurgher
03-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Here is what walterfootball.com had to say about him:

Brandon Tate, North Carolina
Height: 6-0. Weight: 183.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Combine 40 Time: 4.64.
Vertical: . Broad: 10-6.
Projected Round (2009): 5-7.
2/21/09: Coming off injury, it's only natural that Brandon Tate is underweight; he lost 12 pounds since tearing up his knee.

10/19/08: Formerly an early-round prospect, Brandon Tate had 16 catches, 376 yards and three touchdowns in the first six games of the season. He also took a punt return back to the house. Unfortunately, he tore his ACL and is now in danger of not being drafted.

SteelHead
03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Here is what walterfootball.com had to say about him:

Brandon Tate, North Carolina
Height: 6-0. Weight: 183.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Combine 40 Time: 4.64.
Vertical: . Broad: 10-6.
Projected Round (2009): 5-7.
2/21/09: Coming off injury, it's only natural that Brandon Tate is underweight; he lost 12 pounds since tearing up his knee.

10/19/08: Formerly an early-round prospect, Brandon Tate had 16 catches, 376 yards and three touchdowns in the first six games of the season. He also took a punt return back to the house. Unfortunately, he tore his ACL and is now in danger of not being drafted.

Thanks Ruthless. Yeah I've read most everything I could find on him already and watched a few highlight clips and what not. I was just wondering if there are any NC natives or big time UNC fans that had some more up to date info. I hope for his sake he is healthy enough to show well at his pro day , he could really improve his draft stock after seeing it plummet when he went down with that injury and fell off everyones radar.