PDA

View Full Version : Heinz honors Steelers

fordfixer
03-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Heinz honors Steelers
By staff and wire reports Wednesday, March 4, 2009

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 14331.html (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_614331.html)

The H.J. Heinz Co. is honoring the Pittsburgh Steelers with its version of a "six-pack," six, 14-ounce ketchup bottles, each paying tribute to each of the Steelers six Super Bowl titles.

Packaged in a special six-pack display holder, the commemorative Six-Pack, as well as the individual 2008 championship bottle are available for purchase until the start of next football season for $35 and $6, respectively, on-line at http://www.myheinz.com.

rpmpit
03-04-2009, 10:20 AM
I've been very good about not rushing to get my Super Bowl Champion "stuff" this year. Especially when you can still get the SBXL hats for $8.95 on Steelers.com. But I'm ordering these NOW. Two sets!!! :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
03-04-2009, 11:15 AM
I've been very good about not rushing to get my Super Bowl Champion "stuff" this year. Especially when you can still get the SBXL hats for $8.95 on Steelers.com. But I'm ordering these NOW. Two sets!!! :tt2

You are waiting to buy a hat that you can wear proudly every day (mine is on my head right now), but are rushing out to buy $35 worth of ketchup?

rpmpit
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM

You are waiting to buy a hat that you can wear proudly every day (mine is on my head right now), but are rushing out to buy $35 worth of ketchup?

YES!!! :lol:

I never actually wore my SBXL hat. Its sitting in a box along with hundreds (if not thousands) of other pieces of Steeler "stuff" waiting for my Steeler basement/museum/game room/lounge, etc.

RuthlessBurgher
03-04-2009, 01:17 PM

I never actually wore my SBXL hat. Its sitting in a box along with hundreds (if not thousands) of other pieces of Steeler "stuff" waiting for my Steeler basement/museum/game room/lounge, etc.

The SBXL hat that I bought in Detoit used to be primarily white. Now it is so dirty from extensive wear and tear that it is hard to narrow down all of the odd colors on there.

rpmpit
03-04-2009, 01:35 PM

The SBXL hat that I bought in Detoit used to be primarily white. Now it is so dirty from extensive wear and tear that it is hard to narrow down all of the odd colors on there.

Yeah, if I knew that three years later I'd be able to buy a brand new SBXL hat (for a third of the original price) I probably would have worn mine too.

fordfixer
03-04-2009, 11:51 PM

It's closer to $49 by the time you get to pay the S&H. :shock: Orderd my set today also