PDA

View Full Version : Card Fans Frothing for BMac

Jooser
03-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Over on their board, they think he's a gem. Not that he's a bad player, don't get me wrong, but some of them are saying let Warner walk and bring in BMac instead!! I think there's just a bit of scrambled thinking going on there.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=40770

This would be a welcome edition to our team with Ralph Brown and Hood getting older... not to mention I doubt we resign Rolle in 2011.

McFadden can play FS as well.

Free Safety? :shock:

O **** YEAH! lol
In my opinion McFadden is the best corner back out there annndd is only 27, so he's got the experience as well as the youth..He might not have Chris McCalister numbers, but he's a damn good corner and very, very reliable..
With McFadden/Cromartie/Hood we would be ready for a nice passing attack..We need this guy more than a Bart Scott (who's already gone neways). I say bring this guy in, let Warner fly (only missing out on one more year with him neways) and bring in a productive player for the Oline to give Leinart some well needed time and that RB to be named some holes.

LMAO. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this is true. Would love to see him here. He could bring a new Champion attitude to the other side of the ball.

:roll:

Chadman
03-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Ahh...let them have 'their moment'.

They thought they had 'their moment' a few weeks back, and the Steelers took it from them- now the Steelers are just f'ing with them... :D

Chachi
03-01-2009, 10:15 AM
I hope this is true. Would love to see him here. He could bring a new Champion attitude to the other side of the ball.

A new champion attitude?

They already have practically half our team from the 2005 win.

How much more do they need? :lol:

stlrz d
03-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I stopped reading when the first post had "edition" instead of "addition".

What a maroon!

Jooser
03-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I stopped reading when the first post had "edition" instead of "addition".

What a maroon!

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/lmao.gif

feltdizz
03-01-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't get it.. BMac is a good CB but I don't get it...

Ike is the only one who plays straight up man most the time against #1 WR's..
we usually play a box and one with Ike...

I don't see how any CB other than Ike Taylor can be drooled over when we play so much zone coverage.

Jooser
03-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't get it.. BMac is a good CB but I don't get it...

Ike is the only one who plays straight up man most the time against #1 WR's..
we usually play a box and one with Ike...

I don't see how any CB other than Ike Taylor can be drooled over when we play so much zone coverage.

I agree.

Ozey74
03-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Cardinal fans haven't been fans for longer than 2 months. They aren't used to giving a crap about their local team so things they say are delusional!!