PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Blog Posting on ESPN.com

Iron Shiek
02-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Um okay...I guess.

Haynesworth signing helps Steelers

February 27, 2009 11:15 AM
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

The road back to a second title for the Pittsburgh Steelers just got a little easier in the AFC.

Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth going to the Washington Redskins, which cost $100 million, is a huge loss for the Tennessee Titans. The Titans are one of four teams to beat Pittsburgh last year and are on the Steelers' 2009 schedule.

Tennessee finished with the best record in the AFC last year and had home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Minus Haynesworth, it's a good chance the road to the Super Bowl will not go through Tennessee next season.

Steelgal
02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, that's real insightful. :loser

Eddie Spaghetti
02-27-2009, 12:58 PM
i don't get it. everything seems accurate to me.

i certainly was not looking forward to a return trip to nashville. we are 1-7 down there and fisher always has that team up for us.

they whipped us with several starters out that first game.

RuthlessBurgher
02-27-2009, 01:02 PM
News Flash: Haynesworth didn't play the last time we lost to the Titans this past season, and his replacement Jason Jones absolutely ate us for lunch.

Iron Shiek
02-27-2009, 01:13 PM
News Flash: Haynesworth didn't play the last time we lost to the Titans this past season, and his replacement Jason Jones absolutely ate us for lunch.

That was my point. He didn't even play...him being on the bench really tripped us up last time we played them I guess...we didn't know what to do...

flippy
02-27-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't like Fred Taylor going to New England.

Ozey74
02-27-2009, 02:15 PM
i don't get it. everything seems accurate to me.

i certainly was not looking forward to a return trip to nashville. we are 1-7 down there and fisher always has that team up for us.

they whipped us with several starters out that first game.

I believe the Titans come to Heinz Field next season.

:tt2