http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LCPFRO8so

This is the new video for our single "Ashes to Ashes"

Sugar
03-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Wow, no love from the Steeler faithful. :oops:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow, no love from the Steeler faithful. :oops:

Hey Sugar, I play in a band too, I'll check it out when I get home. Can't wait!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
OK, Wow, this is pretty friggin' hard core and professional. Hats off to you, dude!

Which guy are you?

Sugar
03-03-2009, 05:39 PM
OK, Wow, this is pretty friggin' hard core and professional. Hats off to you, dude!

Which guy are you?

Thanks man- I'm the singer, BTW

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-03-2009, 06:20 PM

Which guy are you?

Thanks man- I'm the singer, BTW

Like I said, EXTREMELY cool!

Hey, how do you get that scream sort of sound between the verses? Does it work live, or is it an overdub/echo/delay kind of thing? I can't do that at all, but then again, I'm not a natural singer.

Nice work!

RuthlessBurgher
03-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Good stuff, brother! I even watched the Bare Bones Radio Music Video Release Party YouTube clip, and when they interviewed you, they referred to you as "Sugar" there as well. You are taking this username thing to a whole new level!

Sugar
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey, how do you get that scream sort of sound between the verses? Does it work live, or is it an overdub/echo/delay kind of thing? I can't do that at all, but then again, I'm not a natural singer.

I do that live, though I'm sure the engineer has some sauce on it in the recording. It's actually pretty easy- kind of a cross between hacking up phlegm and a scream. :mrgreen:

Good stuff, brother! I even watched the Bare Bones Radio Music Video Release Party YouTube clip, and when they interviewed you, they referred to you as "Sugar" there as well. You are taking this username thing to a whole new level!

Actually, the nickname came before the user name. It's a long story, but let's say it's mostly because of my illegible autograph as opposed to anything else. :lol: