View Full Version : More Rats Fans Delusion

stlrz d
02-24-2009, 11:37 PM
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=187458

Posts 10 and 11. :roll:

Jooser
02-25-2009, 12:05 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/mrs_valo666/screamtogether.jpg

Oh dear god no, not NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

costanza2k1
02-25-2009, 12:09 AM
I just joined the site...now I have to wait for 3 days to be a troll...

Discipline of Steel
02-25-2009, 12:19 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/mrs_valo666/screamtogether.jpg

Oh dear god no, not NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that is just grotesque.

stlrz d
02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
Jooser - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jooser
02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
The site's a riot Stanza, even if you never post (which I do), it's great fun to just read and soak up the envy!

proudpittsburgher
02-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Let em come up with all the excuses they want. Lettem come up with all the hope they need. Lettum come up with all the delusion they can muster. Because at the end of the day, that's all they have, and we have another rink. You would think that if you beat a team three times in one year, they would finally condeed that the Steelers were the better team, but some people never learn. Love the one comment though.

I am a fan of the Ravens, and Ray Lewis just happens to play for them. :wft

Scarletfire1970
02-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Their defense is old. Joe Flacco isn't all that. They will see that next season. But those are the reasons they lost. And if luck was on our side, why did Hines have to get hurt early in that last game? Why did Sweed have to drop that sure TD pass? I guess we did get lucky playing them instead of TN.

Oviedo
02-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Their defense is old. Joe Flacco isn't all that. They will see that next season. But those are the reasons they lost. And if luck was on our side, why did Hines have to get hurt early in that last game? Why did Sweed have to drop that sure TD pass? I guess we did get lucky playing them instead of TN.

My prediction is that Flacco in 2009 will be Derek Anderson in 2008. The Ravens won't have the defense next year to protect him and keep him in favorable situations.

Steelgal
02-25-2009, 09:25 AM
I read over there quite often too, but rarely post. Most of them are more concerned about thier center leaving via free agency, than RayRay. They were upset when Suggs got the franchise tag because they knew unless they locked him up long-term quickly that their center will walk.

If they lose Jason Brown, I think it will do bad things for Flacco's continued development

:ratsuck

papillon
02-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Let em come up with all the excuses they want. Lettem come up with all the hope they need. Lettum come up with all the delusion they can muster. Because at the end of the day, that's all they have, and we have another rink. You would think that if you beat a team three times in one year, they would finally condeed that the Steelers were the better team, but some people never learn. Love the one comment though.

I know what he means, because, I'm a fan of the Steelers and Ben, James, Lamarr, etc just happen to play for them. If a Steeler leaves for greener pastures, even ones that are important to the team winning I will not change my allegiance to the Steelers. They just wouldn't be as good, but, I'm still a Steeler fan.

Pappy

proudpittsburgher
02-25-2009, 10:05 AM

I know what he means, because, I'm a fan of the Steelers and Ben, James, Lamarr, etc just happen to play for them. If a Steeler leaves for greener pastures, even ones that are important to the team winning I will not change my allegiance to the Steelers. They just wouldn't be as good, but, I'm still a Steeler fan.

Pappy

I see what you are saying, pappy, but the player makes a difference though, doesn't it? ARE, I liked him, but he wasn't going to go down in Steelers history or anything. Alan Faneca the same. But guys like Ben, Hines . . . I feel they are different. Much like Franco, does anyone even remember his time in Seattle? Ray Lewis IS the Baltimore Ravens, as much as I hate to admit it. Kyle Boller, sure, you can say that about him, but not Ray Lewis.

RuthlessBurgher
02-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Fear #5? Yeah, I must admit, it's true...Flacco's unibrow gives me the heebie-jeebies. :lol:

Jooser
02-25-2009, 11:38 AM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb46/Monica4L/unibrow.jpg

:wft

Ozey74
02-25-2009, 11:58 AM
So by post #11 theory, shouldn't the Steelers of lost SB #40? If memory serves, we had the 1st possible by week that year.

I don't know what the hell post #10 was all about. That poster should be banned just because of their grammar!!

:ratsuck