PDA

View Full Version : Unsung hero--Jeff Reed

feelthesteel
02-24-2009, 08:28 PM
i really feel comfortable with him
any thoughts?

he's pretty consistent ala Gary Anderson Norm Johnson

i would like too see our Special Teams maybe get a killer speedster returner.

oh and D n O line

my wish list. :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

johnstownsteel
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
i really feel comfortable with him
any thoughts?

he's pretty consistent ala Gary Anderson Norm Johnson

i would like too see our Special Teams maybe get a killer speedster returner.

oh and D n O line

my wish list. :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1as long as i'm never that guy who signs off on the bathroom sanitation log at the local sheetz.... dudes cool with me.

feelthesteel
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
i dont care if the guy pulled a pee wee herman
as long as he is a great kicker for us.
he's the Billy Idol of the team hehehe. :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers :Cheers

Scarletfire1970
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
System kicker. :stirpot

proudpittsburgher
02-24-2009, 09:21 PM
On the field, I'm cool with skippy. Off the field, jury's out. That being said . . .

All season long, I had this irrational fear that a kick was going to cost us a big game. There were a lot of times on short field goals that the defensive team got their corner rusher real close to the kick, or skippy put it just inside the upright. It's an irrational fear, because Skippy has been money ever since he put on the Black and Gold, but I couldn't help feeling it. Then, with the Steelers driving for what i thought was going to be a game-tying field goal in the super bowl, I got this football-sized knot in my stomach. I really thought my irrational fear was going to come through. Who knew that the only place Skippy was going to let people down was in a Sheetz bathroom. :? OK, that didn't come out right. 8) I'm cool with Skippy now. :lol:

Ozey74
02-24-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm cool w/Reed. That dude is crazy and you can't "ice" crazy when the game is on the line. As long as the off the field stuff doesn't go beyond these juvenile infractions, I want him on my team!!

RuthlessBurgher
02-24-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm cool w/Reed. That dude is crazy and you can't "ice" crazy when the game is on the line. As long as the off the field stuff doesn't go beyond these juvenile infractions, I want him on my team!!

Mike Tomlin said "You can't freeze a psycho." :Steel

I think Vanilla Ice said "You can't ice crazy." :lol:

NKySteeler
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Reed is $$$...... Great kicker, IMO.... 8)

Djfan
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
He's just a game manager. Or an overpaid janitor. And he can't play center.

ramblinjim
02-25-2009, 12:04 AM

Scarlet, that made me laugh. Thx! :Cheers

Jooser
02-25-2009, 12:07 AM

Yeah he only manages the ball through the uprights. :D

proudpittsburgher
02-25-2009, 07:08 AM

Yeah he only manages the ball through the uprights. :D

Hey, without the holder and the ball, Reed doesn't make half those kicks. :shock: Er, :oops: um, nevermind. :tt1

SteelBucks
02-25-2009, 09:41 AM

:lol:

Jooser
02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Well, he does get to kick alot of gimmes because he's in such close proximity most of the time thanks to our stellar red zone performances inside the five yard line!!! :HeadBanger :lol: