PDA

View Full Version : Steelers appearances

fordfixer
02-21-2009, 12:10 AM
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com ... ances.html (http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/2009/02/steelers-appearances.html)

Friday, February 20, 2009
Steelers appearances
From the Steelers: After a season culminating with a historic win over the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII, members of the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers including Super Bowl XLIII MVP Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, LaMarr Woodley, Willie Parker and James Harrison will gather at the AMC Loews Waterfront 22 (300 Waterfront Drive W – Homestead, PA) for a VIP screening of Warner Home Video’s 2009 Super Bowl XLIII Champions DVD. The festivities will get underway at 7:00 PM and media should arrive at 6:00 PM for interviews.

In addition to this VIP screening, these key members of the championship team will be conducting three autograph signings around town for fans that purchase a copy of the Super Bowl XLIII Champions DVD. All store information is featured in text box below along with appropriate players and times. Please note that the players will only sign copies of the purchased DVD and no other memorabilia will be signed.

On February 1st, 2009 the Pittsburgh Steelers made history when they won their record sixth championship by defeating the Arizona Cardinals 27-23 in Super Bowl XLIII. Now, relive their entire season and memorable playoff run with Warner Home Video and NFL Film’s Official Super Bowl XLIII Champions DVD. The DVD includes extensive bonus materials and is due to hit stores on February 24th, 2009 for a retail price of $24.98.

Holmes, Ward, Woodley, Parker and Harrison will be at the Loews in Homestead from 7 to 9 p.m. Feb. 23.

Holmes will be at the Best Buy in Bethel Park from noon to 2 p.m. Feb. 23.

Ward will be at the Wal-Mart in West Mifflin from 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 24.

Woodley will be at the Giant Eagle at Robinson Twp. from 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 25.

pfelix73
02-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Holmes and someone else is coming to Harrisburg, PA too. I think it's today. I heard that the autograph tickets were already sold out.

Djfan
02-21-2009, 01:28 PM
I keep waiting for that "Harrison, Holmes and Ben will be in So Cal to sign autographs" announcement.

Oh well.