PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on another forum

stlrz d
02-19-2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.steelernation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6736&d=1235082413

SteelHead
02-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Now that is SWEET !

:Boobs :Cheers :Boobs :Cheers

I love how Ben really put his stamp on this season with the "band of brothers" theme.

Not to mention the heart pounding , pulse pumping , "legendary" 4th quarter comebacks !!!

:tt2

AkronSteel
02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Thanks D! I just found my new desktop!!!

Yes Sir!!!

ramblinjim
02-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks D! I just found my new desktop!!!

Yes Sir!!!

I did also, thanks D! :Boobs

RuthlessBurgher
02-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Not to be picky, but why would someone make something that looks that cool include Carey Davis instead of, oh, I don't know...James Farrior? Aaron Smith? Ike Taylor? Ryan Clark? Also, why would you leave some players with the 75th Anniversary Patch, others with the Super Bowl XLIII Patch, and others with no patch on their right shoulder? Just sayin'...

SidSmythe
02-19-2009, 08:56 PM
WHy is Carey Davis on there

SteelerNation1
02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Not to be picky, but why would someone make something that looks that cool include Carey Davis instead of, oh, I don't know...James Farrior? Aaron Smith? Ike Taylor? Ryan Clark? Also, why would you leave some players with the 75th Anniversary Patch, others with the Super Bowl XLIII Patch, and others with no patch on their right shoulder? Just sayin'...
Yeah, isn't Carey more of a step-brother???

proudpittsburgher
02-19-2009, 09:01 PM
why is it when someone says 'Not to be picky" they are inevitably going to be picky. :) Give it a break gang. It's still pretty friggen cool.

stlrz d
02-19-2009, 09:08 PM
You're welcome guys.

As for CD, the guy who posted it had it made by a friend. The dude making the request is an Illini fan so requested that CD be included.

Guess he went CD over Mendy since Mendy didn't have the chance to do much.

Wolfhound45
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Very nice stlrz d. Thanks for posting.

Acero
02-20-2009, 11:14 AM

As a Photoshop guy I can tell you right now it's probably not that easy to find action pictures of all the roster in positions that allow their entire body to be cropped out cleanly (no other body parts from other players blocking them, etc)... not to mention that they all need to be wearing the same color jersey.

If somebody can find me the clean background I could have another crack at it.

stlrz d
02-20-2009, 11:17 AM

As a Photoshop guy I can tell you right now it's probably not that easy to find action pictures of all the roster in positions that allow their entire body to be cropped out cleanly (no other body parts from other players blocking them, etc)... not to mention that they all need to be wearing the same color jersey.

If somebody can find me the clean background I could have another crack at it.

The guy who posted it is from Illinois and specifically requested that Davis be included because he is an Illini fan and likes Davis.

Iron Shiek
02-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm just glad it has Silverback in his "Where do you think you are gonna go; I am going to kill you" stance. That sealed it for me. They could've put Bubby Brister on it and I still would probably use it as a background. :shock:

AngryAsian
02-20-2009, 12:07 PM

Agreed.... Ryan Clark and James Farrior most definitely.

RuthlessBurgher
02-20-2009, 01:07 PM
why is it when someone says 'Not to be picky" they are inevitably going to be picky. :) Give it a break gang. It's still pretty friggen cool.

True enough. Just like when someone starts a sentence with "Not that I am a racist or anything," you know the next thing out of there mouth is going to be something horribly racist.