PDA

View Full Version : I would love to have a BUCKNER/SEALS/STEED/ combo again

feelthesteel
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
those dudes were pretty good
i mean i love Aaron Smith dont get me wrong.
but as far as i can remember those dudes got alot of penetration and pressure.
Steed was tough too-any thoughts?

WoodleyofTroy
02-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes, that would be an excellent mock draft. :)

stlrz d
02-19-2009, 12:24 AM
I remember the story about Cowher getting pretty misty eyed when he delivered the news to Steed that he made his first pro bowl. He knew Steed worked his ass off and that he deserved it.

Yeah, this was a pretty good D line.

The only personal downside to Ray Seals is that every time I heard his name it made me think of the Elton John song Gray Seal. Which I actually like, but when watching a game I don't want to hear in my head, "And tell me Ray Seals how does it feel...." :lol:

[youtube:293z9wno]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Fd-EpK2zUc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Fd-EpK2zUc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:293z9wno]

I hope the mention of his name now does the same for all of you! :moon

SteelerNation1
02-19-2009, 11:59 AM
"Big Play" Ray was one of my fave Steelers. He batted down 1-2 passes a game it seemed. Until Aaron Smith came along, he was probably our best 3-4 DE.

flippy
02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
I think we could/should draft an entire DLine. See my mock. I think there's some freaks out there that can fit.

stlrz d
02-19-2009, 01:04 PM
"Big Play" Ray was one of my fave Steelers. He batted down 1-2 passes a game it seemed. Until Aaron Smith came along, he was probably our best 3-4 DE.

I agree...but every time he would do it...well, cue Elton.... :lol: