PDA

View Full Version : Planet Mock sign-up.

WoodleyofTroy
02-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Kind of taking the initiative here (hope that's okay), but I think it would be ideal to start getting teams filled with the combine starting tomorrow.

1. Detroit Lions RuthlessBurgher
2. St. Louis Rams RuthlessBurgher
3. Kansas City Chiefs Hardliner
4. Seattle Seahawks steelsun7
5. Cleveland Browns AkronSteel
6. Cincinnati Bengals Jom112
7. Oakland Raiders Chadman
8. Jacksonville Jaguars D Rock
9. Green Bay Packers BigBen2112
10. San Francisco 49ers Lonbull
11. Buffalo Bills jhansle1
12. Denver Broncos AkronSteel
13. Washington Redskins BigBen2112
14. New Orleans Saints BigBen2112
15. Houston Texans Chavezz
16. San Diego Chargers Mel Blount's G
17. New York Jets WoodleyofTroy
18. Chicago Bears Discipline of Steel
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Discipline of Steel
20. Detroit Lions RuthlessBurgher
21. Philadelphia Eagles pfelix73
22. Minnesota Vikings SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
23. New England Patriots SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
24. Atlanta Falcons steelblood
25. Miami Dolphins Ruthlessburgher
26. Baltimore Ravens pfelix73
27. Indianapolis Colts SteelerOfDeVille
28. Philadelphia Eagles pfelix73
29. New York Giants johnstownsteel
30. Tennessee Titans WoodleyofTroy
31. Arizona Cardinals steelsun7
32. Pittsburgh Steelers WoodleyofTroy

Rules : These are obviously debatable, just throwing my opinion out there.
-3 Rounds: I'd like to get everyone familiar with some of the talent that will be available after round one.
-Trades: None. I think they just create too much of a mess. It's not realistic to not have any at all, but the amount of trades are unrealistic.
-Also, if you participated in a mock last year, I think it would be kind of cool if you took the same team(s), unless your pick warranted a front office overhaul lol.

D Rock
02-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Lock me in for the Jaguars, my man.

Trades....I agree they are super unrealistic. We will have to debate this issue and come up with a plan as the teams fill up.

Jom112
02-18-2009, 07:47 PM
You can sign me up for the Bengals... :Beer

pfelix73
02-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey, I'd love to do our Steelers this year. If we are spoken for, then maybe the Eagles.

steelz09
02-18-2009, 10:22 PM
I'll take the "Bad News Bills" :)

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
02-18-2009, 10:41 PM
I will take the Vikings if no one else has um!

RuthlessBurgher
02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll take the silver and blue of the Cowboys...oh crap, they traded away their first round pick. Alright, how about the silver and blue of the Panthers...damn, they traded away their first round pick too. Fine, then, it's the silver and blue of the Lions. If I can't go last, I might as well go first. I know I can do better than Matt Millen, and I would have two first round picks to prove it. Plus I get to use the "Oh yea? Check the CBA, bitch" line when I try to franchise Kurt Warner again. :lol:

Chadman
02-19-2009, 12:17 AM
If it's all ok with you guys, Chadman will assume the role of the Raiders FO....

Should be an easy pick, who is the top rated punter?

Discipline of Steel
02-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Ive never seen this before...how does it work?

Mel Blount's G
02-19-2009, 03:51 AM
Ive never seen this before...how does it work?
Yeah, I've never done it before either though I think it's mostly pretty obvious. If someone could break down the basic procedures and guidelines that would be swell.

The Steelers would be waaaaay too close to my heart to objectively do methinks. The felons would be fun but it would be tough to do them objectively for the opposite reason - passionate hatred would definitely cloud my logical decision making. So I'd like to give the SD Chargers a shot if possible.

And I'd hazard to guess that Hardliner will do his chefs if he comes around enough.

Discipline of Steel
02-19-2009, 09:14 AM
I want to do the Buccs. Are we committed to sitting on this board during the entire draft?

RuthlessBurgher
02-19-2009, 11:08 AM
I want to do the Buccs. Are we committed to sitting on this board during the entire draft?

I think we usually do this a week or two before the draft, IIRC. Since it is too difficult to get everyone logged on at the exact same time, a schedule will be set up in which the Lions will be on the clock on a Monday morning, then the Rams an hour later, then the Chiefs, etc. Everyone will have an hour block, and they will know when they are "on the clock" well in advance. If you will not be near a computer during your scheduled hour, you could PM choices to someone that will be (for example, if you have the third pick one morning, PM the top 3 choices you would want, ranked in order...not just one pick, because one of the two guys ahead of you may pick the one guy want). We usually go through a regular workday, so we will likely be able to get through 8 picks a day. The entire first round should be completed by the end of the workday on Thursday.

Lonbull
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Woodley of Troy -

I'm interested in taking:

The 49ers
The Bears
The Giants
or
The Seahawks.

Any of these teams would be fine with me.

I do have a question about trades - can we still trade draft picks?

L.B.

pfelix73
02-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the add. Eagles it will be. I did the Ravens and Eagles last year....

Jom112
02-19-2009, 11:59 AM
If it's all ok with you guys, Chadman will assume the role of the Raiders FO....

I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into your plans Chadman. Kevin Huber will be mine...

Discipline of Steel
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Ill do the bears and the buccs if we need to fill two slots apiece.

Mel Blount's G
02-19-2009, 03:16 PM
If we have to do a 2nd team, I'll take Indy. If we do not have to, I'll remain with only the chargers

I think we usually do this a week or two before the draft, IIRC. Since it is too difficult to get everyone logged on at the exact same time, a schedule will be set up in which the Lions will be on the clock on a Monday morning, then the Rams an hour later, then the Chiefs, etc. Everyone will have an hour block, and they will know when they are "on the clock" well in advance. If you will not be near a computer during your scheduled hour, you could PM choices to someone that will be (for example, if you have the third pick one morning, PM the top 3 choices you would want, ranked in order...not just one pick, because one of the two guys ahead of you may pick the one guy want). We usually go through a regular workday, so we will likely be able to get through 8 picks a day. The entire first round should be completed by the end of the workday on Thursday.
So, is the object of this mock draft to be to come as close as possible to your team's actual draft?

RuthlessBurgher
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
If we have to do a 2nd team, I'll take Indy. If we do not have to, I'll remain with only the chargers

[quote="Discipline of Steel":kgxvggyh]I want to do the Buccs. Are we committed to sitting on this board during the entire draft?

So, is the object of this mock draft to be to come as close as possible to your team's actual draft?[/quote:kgxvggyh]

No, it is not a contest. We are just pretending to be GM's of certain teams to see what the first round of a draft would look like if it was run by a bunch of us buffoons. :mrgreen: We will study the available players, study the needs of our adopted teams, and decide what player would be the best choice for that team based upon what happens to be available after all of the other teams ahead of you have picked. We will have every pick in order just like the real draft (I'm first with the Lions) and go all the way through the first round (with an hour between picks instead of 15 minutes, because we can't all get on at the same time, so it is spread out over 4 days instead of just one). We could justify our pick on the official Planet Mock thread with strengths, weaknesses, how he fits in, etc. and welcome the rookie to our "team."

WoodleyofTroy
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
So, is the object of this mock draft to be to come as close as possible to your team's actual draft?

Pretty much a prediction of what you think that team will do in the draft, with using the teams needs and maybe scheme or fit. You can also go to a draft site with a forum and look at the consenus of what that actual teams' fans want to get a better idea.

But you're the GM, you can do what you want. There are always surprise picks in the draft, and you can expect the unexpected on that day, a mock shouldn't be any different in my opinion, although people (other teams fans) take it personal when you don't give them a player they want lol.

RuthlessBurgher
02-19-2009, 04:33 PM

Pretty much a prediction of what you think that team will do in the draft, with using the teams needs. You can also go to a draft site with a forum and look at the consenus of what that actual teams' fans want to get a better idea.

But you're the GM, you can do what you want.

And you can toot your own horn later when the guy you selected for your adopted team goes on to win Rookie of the Year :Bow , while the guy that team's actual real-life GM selected looks like a first-year bust. :moon
:D

Mel Blount's G
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Right on then, sounds like a good time which is what I'm all about :Cheers

pfelix73
02-19-2009, 10:24 PM
I wish there would be a way (and maybe someday someone will create such a thing) to have a fantasy football league such as this where you start out putting a team together via FA and the draft and actually have that team scored in the fall against others that are doing the same.

Anyone know of such a thing?

Of course you'd have to figure out how you'll score a game with a full team of 22 starters plus ST.

steelblood
02-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I'll take the Falcons if they are still available. My son is a fan so I know their team pretty well.

steelblood

AkronSteel
02-21-2009, 01:22 AM
I will take the Denver Donkeys since that is where my family resides!!! Should be a good time! Looking forward to it!!! I guess I can probably do the Cleveland Clowns too if need be!

steelsun7
02-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Ill take Seattle and the Az Cardinals (had them last year)

pfelix73
02-21-2009, 11:42 AM
If no one picks the Ravens, I'll take them as well, since I had them last year.....

RuthlessBurgher
02-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Since everybody is now taking two teams, if we need to do that to fill in the holes, I can take the Rams too, since I had them last year (if someone else wants them instead in the mean time...feel free to take them...this is only in case we need folks to take more than one team). It will be weird having the top 2 picks in the draft, though. I don't think I have enough cash in the bank to cover the signing bonuses for those two guys!!!

Discipline of Steel
02-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Actually, you will have to poney up for three first round picks Ruthless. But your teams will be very long on potential...

RuthlessBurgher
02-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Actually, you will have to poney up for three first round picks Ruthless. But your teams will be very long on potential...

Yeah, but the signing bonus for the 20th overall pick is pocket change compared to the first and second overall picks. I may have 20th overall signing bonus money sitting around in the ashtray of my car. :D

Discipline of Steel
02-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Well, I guess you could start some preliminary contract negotiations with your top three choices and see what you are looking at in terms of $$. Hey, since you are the Lions, arent you required to take a WR? That would be much cheaper than a franchise QB anyway....

RuthlessBurgher
02-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Well, I guess you could start some preliminary contract negotiations with your top three choices and see what you are looking at in terms of $$. Hey, since you are the Lions, arent you required to take a WR? That would be much cheaper than a franchise QB anyway....

And now that Crabtree needs surgery to put a screw in his foot and will not be able to work out at all before the draft, he looks like the perfect draft pick for the Lions!!! :lol:

Discipline of Steel
02-21-2009, 06:07 PM

And now that Crabtree needs surgery to put a screw in his foot and will not be able to work out at all before the draft, he looks like the perfect draft pick for the Lions!!! :lol:

Now that we have the Lions settled, who is pick #2 for the Rams? Sorry JOM but I think Ruthless will be picking Eug to replace Orlando Pace.

RuthlessBurgher
02-21-2009, 06:19 PM
[quote="Discipline of Steel":2rbmfzfk]Well, I guess you could start some preliminary contract negotiations with your top three choices and see what you are looking at in terms of $$. Hey, since you are the Lions, arent you required to take a WR? That would be much cheaper than a franchise QB anyway....

Now that we have the Lions settled, who is pick #2 for the Rams? Sorry JOM but I think Ruthless will be picking Eug to replace Orlando Pace.[/quote:2rbmfzfk]

I don't know...Andre "AWOL" Smith might fit right in with the Rams. Their entire team has also been missing in action for the past few seasons, so his transition from college to the NFL could be a smooth one. :wink:

Discipline of Steel
02-21-2009, 06:34 PM
In reality, Smith deserves to take a 'Quinnesque' tumble down to the lower half of the first round where the Lions can pick him up there. Even if he fell to #32, I woulndt want the Steelers to pick up anyone dumb enough to blow the combine.

HardlinerKC
02-22-2009, 11:05 AM
A little late picking up on this thread but, yes, I'd be honored to be the bold predictor of the KC Chiefs for the 2009 draft. In years past, I could always accurately predict where the front office and coaching staff was going with their early picks, or at least about half the time.

This year? Whew! NO one has a clue with the CIA Black Ops mode the Chiefs are in with Pioli now the new GM. That's a good thing, I think, but I'll be doing more guessing than ever as a result of the ziplock mouths and utter secrecy that's the new order of the day at Arrowhead. FYI

Glad to participate again and I'll come over more often to get the updates so I won't be late come the big days in late April.

RuthlessBurgher
02-22-2009, 11:11 AM
TEN SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Get 'em while they are hot!

Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans, Houston, New England, Miami, Indianapolis, Tennessee, and both New York teams.

Chavezz
02-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I'll take Houston.

Chadman
02-23-2009, 12:22 AM

I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into your plans Chadman. Kevin Huber will be mine...

Damn you Jom! Damn you to Hell!!

:D

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
02-24-2009, 12:29 AM
If your allowed 2 spots, I will take the Pats also

Chadman
02-24-2009, 01:45 AM

HEATHEN!!

:nono

RuthlessBurgher
02-24-2009, 11:05 AM

HEATHEN!!

:nono

Don't worry...in the true spirit of New England, he promises to cheat. :lol:

SteelerOfDeVille
02-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Nobody has taken the Colts? I'll do it... :-)

johnstownsteel
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM
i'll take the giants. if already gone ya'll can just assign me a team.

Jom112
02-25-2009, 12:46 AM
[quote="Discipline of Steel":a3moihki]Well, I guess you could start some preliminary contract negotiations with your top three choices and see what you are looking at in terms of $$. Hey, since you are the Lions, arent you required to take a WR? That would be much cheaper than a franchise QB anyway....

Now that we have the Lions settled, who is pick #2 for the Rams? Sorry JOM but I think Ruthless will be picking Eug to replace Orlando Pace.[/quote:a3moihki]

Yeah, I'm worried that Monroe, Jason Smith and Aaron Curry will all be gone by the time we pick...

steelblood
03-05-2009, 06:41 PM
When will this mock begin?

Mel Blount's G
03-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Let's try and get a consensus with the participants maybe on when we do it so we're guaranteed to get 100% participation. I'm guessing too we do it a week or two before the real draft?

Myself, I'd prefer a weeknight at any time past say 7 eastern (I'm on mnt time) Though I realize a weekend day may be the best day for the most people. My weekends are often unpredictable right now but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities.

RuthlessBurgher
03-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Let's try and get a consensus with the participants maybe on when we do it so we're guaranteed to get 100% participation. I'm guessing too we do it a week or two before the real draft?

Myself, I'd prefer a weeknight at any time past say 7 eastern (I'm on mnt time) Though I realize a weekend day may be the best day for the most people. My weekends are often unpredictable right now but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities.

In the past, we were usually done for the day by 7:00 p.m. It was typically set up something like this:

Monday
9:00-9:59 Detroit (0-16)
10:00-10:59 St. Louis (2-14)
11:00-11:59 Kansas City (2-14)
12:00-12:59 Seattle (4-12)
1:00-1:59 Cleveland (4-12)
2:00-2:59 Cincinnati (4-11-1)
3:00-3:59 Oakland (5-11)
4:00-4:59 Jacksonville (5-11)

Tuesday
9:00-9:59 Green Bay (6-10)
10:00-10:59 San Francisco (7-9)
11:00-11:59 Buffalo (7-9)
12:00-12:59 Denver (8-8)
1:00-1:59 Washington (8-8)
2:00-2:59 New Orleans (8-8)
3:00-3:59 Houston (8-8)
4:00-4:59 San Diego (8-8)

Wednesday
9:00-9:59 New York Jets (9-7)
10:00-10:59 Chicago (9-7)
11:00-11:59 Tampa Bay (9-7)
12:00-12:59 Detroit - from Dallas (9-7)
1:00-1:59 Philadelphia (9-6-1)
2:00-2:59 Minnesota (10-6)
3:00-3:59 New England (11-5)
4:00-4:59 Atlanta (11-5)

Thursday
9:00-9:59 Miami (11-5)
10:00-10:59 Baltimore (11-5)
11:00-11:59 Indianapolis (12-4)
12:00-12:59 Philadelphia - from Carolina (12-4)
1:00-1:59 New York Giants (12-4)
2:00-2:59 Tennessee (13-3)
3:00-3:59 Arizona (9-7)
4:00-4:59 Pittsburgh (12-4)

(regarding which week this actually takes place, I don't know. I recall doing it earlier than the week before the actual draft, because we ended up extending it more than one round last time, which would obviously take more than just one week...we may have done half-hour windows for round two last year...I forget)

This prevents of from having to organize things so that everyone is online at the same time on one particular night or on a weekend (which would be nearly impossible). You will know your designated time well in advance, so hopefully you can work it out to have access to a computer at that time (with many cell phones having internet access now, this is probably easier than in the past for folks who don't sit at desks in offices...you can just post your pick via your cell phone during a bathroom break at work during your designated hour...it would be as easy as just typing in the player's name and add details, pictures, etc. later when you get home). Or, if you won't have any internet access at all during your hour, you can PM your preferences in advance to someone who will be on the board during your time that can make your pick for you.

steelblood
03-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I like the idea of having a set hour for each pick. That way we know when we are expected and can have someone fill in for us if need be.

Also, I think if someone misses their time spot, we should have a jury of posters currently signed in make the pick so that things move along. There can be a brief discussion led by the moderator at the top of the hour (after someone has missed). Then whoever is around can vote. The pick will be submitted and the next team may select. This way the moderator(s) will only have to be involved at the top of each hour and won't have to constantly monitor the draft and send out reminders. We'll all know when to check in. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Thanks,
steelblood

Mel Blount's G
03-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Sounds good to me RB. Let us kniow what day(s) you had in mind. And I appreciate you and anyone else who's organizing this. Should be fun!

BigBen2112
03-09-2009, 08:33 PM
If you guys need any help:
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nfldraft

Especially:
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nfldraft&action=display&thread=970

WoodleyofTroy
03-13-2009, 06:18 PM
If you guys need any help:
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nfldraft

Especially:
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nfldraft&action=display&thread=970

Are you going to take any teams?

Free Agency is out of the way for the most part. Players are having their pro days, and teams are starting to bring players in. Another 2 weeks or so would be ideal. I was thinking the Monday after next (3/23), about a month from the draft, using Ruthless' schedule but going later on towards the night if possible.

Monday: 3/23
5:00-5:59 Green Bay (6-10)
6:00-6:59 San Francisco (7-9)
7:00-7:59 Buffalo (7-9)

Tuesday: 3/24
9:00-9:59 Denver (8-8)
10:00-10:59 Washington (8-8)
11:00-11:59 New Orleans (8-8)
12:00-12:59 Houston (8-8)
1:00-1:59 San Diego (8-8)
2:00-2:59 New York Jets (9-7)
3:00-3:59 Chicago (9-7)
4:00-4:59 Tampa Bay (9-7)
5:00-5:59 Detroit - from Dallas (9-7)
6:00-16:59 Philadelphia (9-6-1)
7:00-7:59 Minnesota (10-6)

Wednesday: 3/25
9:00-9:59 New England (11-5)
10:00-10:59 Atlanta (11-5)
11:00-11:59 Miami (11-5)
12:00-12:59 Baltimore (11-5)
1:00-1:59 Indianapolis (12-4)
2:00-2:59 Philadelphia - from Carolina (12-4)
3:00-3:59 New York Giants (12-4)
4:00-4:59 Tennessee (13-3)
5:00-5:59 Arizona (9-7)
6:00-6:59 Pittsburgh (12-4)

RuthlessBurgher
03-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Okay, with the dates and times now set, we still need folks to volunteer for 6 teams:

Green Bay Packers
Washington Redskins
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Miami Dolphins
Tennessee Titans

And if we plan to go beyond the first round and keep going with this, we would also need represenatives for the Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers, since neither of them have a first round pick, but both have second round picks.

If you don't have a team yet, sign up!

If you have one team and want another, let us know!

Hopefully, we won't need to have folks start taking 3 teams, because that would be spreading thing pretty thin, but I will take a third if no one else steps up to fill in the gaps.

BigBen2112
03-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Okay, with the dates and times now set, we still need folks to volunteer for 6 teams:

Green Bay Packers
Washington Redskins
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Miami Dolphins
Tennessee Titans

And if we plan to go beyond the first round and keep going with this, we would also need represenatives for the Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers, since neither of them have a first round pick, but both have second round picks.

If you don't have a team yet, sign up!

If you have one team and want another, let us know!

Hopefully, we won't need to have folks start taking 3 teams, because that would be spreading thing pretty thin, but I will take a third if no one else steps up to fill in the gaps.

I'll take all 6.

WoodleyofTroy
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM

Spots are filled. GM's, you have a little over a week to prepare your draft board. Let the games begin.

BigBen2112
03-14-2009, 11:11 PM

Spots are filled. GM's, you have a little over a week to prepare your draft board. Let the games begin.

Can I trade the Saints for the Jets? I did the Jets last season.

WoodleyofTroy
03-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Can I trade the Saints for the Jets? I did the Jets last season.

Yeah that's fine.

14. New Orleans Saints WoodleyofTroy
17. New York Jets BigBen2112

pfelix73
03-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Just checking in to see if any times have been set yet.

I like the idea of time slots (like last year) if anyone is taking a poll. I thought it worked out pretty well last year except for a few folks from time to time. Especially later on...

Wouldn't it be nice to actually take these players we pick along with those we picked last year (that is IF we are picking the same teams again) and actually put all of these players on a virtual team to see what they can do? Pipe dream, unless I can create something that does this....... Pick the players- enter them in Madden NFL under a franchise I suppose. Madden rates each player too.

RuthlessBurgher
03-19-2009, 06:01 PM

I like the idea of time slots (like last year) if anyone is taking a poll. I thought it worked out pretty well last year except for a few folks from time to time. Especially later on...

Wouldn't it be nice to actually take these players we pick along with those we picked last year (that is IF we are picking the same teams again) and actually put all of these players on a virtual team to see what they can do? Pipe dream, unless I can create something that does this....... Pick the players- enter them in Madden NFL under a franchise I suppose. Madden rates each player too.

WoodleyofTroy posted the times a few posts up, but I will cut and paste them for you here. Starts on Monday, so be ready!!!

Monday: 3/23
5:00-5:59 Green Bay (6-10)
6:00-6:59 San Francisco (7-9)
7:00-7:59 Buffalo (7-9)

Tuesday: 3/24
9:00-9:59 Denver (8-8)
10:00-10:59 Washington (8-8)
11:00-11:59 New Orleans (8-8)
12:00-12:59 Houston (8-8)
1:00-1:59 San Diego (8-8)
2:00-2:59 New York Jets (9-7)
3:00-3:59 Chicago (9-7)
4:00-4:59 Tampa Bay (9-7)
5:00-5:59 Detroit - from Dallas (9-7)
6:00-16:59 Philadelphia (9-6-1)
7:00-7:59 Minnesota (10-6)

Wednesday: 3/25
9:00-9:59 New England (11-5)
10:00-10:59 Atlanta (11-5)
11:00-11:59 Miami (11-5)
12:00-12:59 Baltimore (11-5)
1:00-1:59 Indianapolis (12-4)
2:00-2:59 Philadelphia - from Carolina (12-4)
3:00-3:59 New York Giants (12-4)
4:00-4:59 Tennessee (13-3)
5:00-5:59 Arizona (9-7)
6:00-6:59 Pittsburgh (12-4)

pfelix73
03-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Cool- Thanks.....

:tt1

D Rock
03-23-2009, 12:21 PM

That would be cool and I wish the Trib was still up so we could see that info. That will be fun to do next year if we can get people to take the same teams again.

As the Jaguars last year I dropped Khalif Barnes in a trade and moved up in the first to grab Ryan Clady. I'm very happy with my draft from last year even without remembering anything else I did!

Mel Blount's G
03-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Sheeeeiit. Sorry everyone. I've been off on spring break (I work at a H.S.) since, well, friday at 4 pm so I've been scarce on the board (and even just at my home!). Fact is, I as scarce on the board in the week prior as well trying to get my work wrapped up before my holidays. I was sure this wasn't gonna happen 'till April for some reason

stlrz d
03-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Can this one be unstickied now?

Pretty please?

While you're at it you can unsticky the Cutler photoshop thread since no only 3 people shopped anything.

TIA!