PDA

View Full Version : Touching story over at SteelersLive

Discipline of Steel
02-16-2009, 02:27 AM
"I just wanted to let Steeler Fans know that my husband Frankie (gladiator) passed away just moments after his beloved Steelers won the Super Bowl. Frankie loved the Steelers and was a loving husband and father. We are doing much better as a family and will miss his terrible towell dances in his undrewear and his parking lot football games at Heinz Field which he loved so much. He enjoyed being a fire fighter and spending his vacation in the hot months of July at Steelers Camp. He enjoyed posting on this site and it was a way he burned off his stress. Frankie suffered greatly from severe anxiety. Frankie would get so nervous before games that he would throw up. He died a very happy man. The Steelers were a bg part of Frankie's life. Take care everyone and god bless... Mary Ann Stenkiewitz"

I read some of the Gladiators posts through the year and thought he was a tad bit of a pessimist but he was a Steeler fan through and through. Sad to think he passed away moments after we won the Super Bowl but like his wife said, he died a very happy man. Thank goodness we won for his sake.

Steeler Shades
02-16-2009, 08:43 AM
I thought SteelersLive was the Trib?
8)

Djfan
02-16-2009, 10:01 AM
I though so too. Didn't it say that on the mast head?

Discipline of Steel
02-16-2009, 01:52 PM
It is the Trib, I just have it saved as SteelerLive on my favorites. Gladiator used to post on the blog section.

Steeler Shades
02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
It is the Trib, I just have it saved as SteelerLive on my favorites. Gladiator used to post on the blog section.
Where did his wife post the "Touching Story"?
8)

Discipline of Steel
02-16-2009, 03:10 PM
In the blog section, using her husbands blog.

Steeler Shades
02-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanks!
8)