PDA

View Full Version : Off season fun: Make an "All-Criminal" line-up

Mel Blount's G
02-13-2009, 03:50 PM
This is just for fun. Any names or persons here that resemble real people is purely coincidental :P No harm intended. Again, in thy name of some off season humor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok everyone, just edit and repost this if you like. and help make a complete line up of thuginals (or crimithugs). Positions are earned by criminal convictions (or charges) AND reputation.

QB - Vick
RB - Cedric Benson, Travis Henry
WR's - Plax, Henry, Rae Carruth
TE - Matt Jones
OT (or OG) - Nick Kaczur

Defense
CB - Pacman
MLB - Ray Lewis

ST's
kicker - Janikowski

Mel Blount's G
02-13-2009, 03:54 PM
OLB's Joey Porter (They shot me in /denver!)

Again, the roster isn't final till all nominations are in and debated

Mel Blount's G
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey, who was in on that Vikings "cruise" a few years ago where they got fingered for having strippers or something like that?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-13-2009, 03:59 PM
This is just for fun. Any names or persons here that resemble real people is purely coincidental :P No harm intended. Again, in thy name of some off season humor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok everyone, just edit and repost this if you like. and help make a complete line up of thuginals (or crimithugs). Positions are earned by criminal convictions (or charges) AND reputation.

QB - Vick
RB - Cedric Benson, Travis Henry
WR's - Plax, Henry, Rae Carruth
TE - Matt Jones
OT (or OG) - Nick Kaczur

Defense
CB - Pacman
MLB - Ray Lewis
DT - Tank Johnson [edited SASF]

ST's
kicker - Janikowski

From this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5454 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5454) ,

I'd add here:

Defense: Tank Johnson Defensive Tackle

RuthlessBurgher
02-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Don't forget ex-players as coaches! O.J. could coach the running backs (with Bam Morris as his assistant). Art Schlicter could coach the QB's. Rae Carruth could coach the WR's. Nate Newton could coach the o-line. Todd Marinovich could be the strength and conditioning coach like his father.

stlrz d
02-13-2009, 04:19 PM
OLB's Joey Porter (They shot me in /denver!)

Again, the roster isn't final till all nominations are in and debated

I'll debate this one. How does being shot as an innocent bystander make one a criminal?

Put in LT for Peezy. Add in Hollywood Henderson too.

http://www.topnews.in/health/files/Cocaine.jpg

snarky
02-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Todd Milanovich is offensive coordinator of the Montreal Allouttes (sp?) maybe he could make the jump to the NFL for something like this.

RuthlessBurgher
02-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Todd Milanovich is offensive coordinator of the Montreal Allouttes (sp?) maybe he could make the jump to the NFL for something like this.

Todd Marinovich and Todd Milanovich are two different people. The main crime for the first guy is heroin abuse. The main crime for the second guy is that he likely pronounces about as "aboot." :lol:

snarky
02-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Sorry, it's actually Scott Milanovich and he has been busted:

http://www.goofball.com/mugshots/2000073701

Mel Blount's G
02-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Glanville for HC?

We need some linemen and more db's. Tryouts should be a blast (pun intended)!

Discipline of Steel
02-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Glanville for HC?

We need some linemen and more db's. Tryouts should be a blast (pun intended)!

Then we should add in Mike Webster and Steve Courson for supplement abuse. That would rank them right up there with RayRay in this day and age :HeadBanger

Oh wait, they arent playing in this day and age.

DukieBoy
02-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Here's some info on the Vikings Love Boat scandal for Wiki:

On December 15, 2005, Culpepper, McKinnie, Smoot and Moe Williams were charged with indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct. If convicted, each player faces a maximum of 90 days in jail on each count. All players pleaded not guilty on January 6, 2006.

Charges against Culpepper were dropped in April 2006. Williams was found guilty on a count of disorderly conduct but was cleared on charges of indecent conduct, and lewd or lascivious behavior.[10]

On May 26, 2006, Fred Smoot and Bryant McKinnie pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct. The two will pay a $1,000 fine and perform 48 hours of community service, they also had 30-day jail sentences stayed for a year. Smoot and McKinnie also pleaded guilty to being a public nuisance on a watercraft, but that will be permanently removed from their records if they remain law abiding for the next year.

Vikings owner Zygi Wilf said the two players, in addition to their required community service, would participate in numerous service events over the next season. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said fines are likely, declining to say for how much or how long the process will take. He said the players won't be suspended. Because Smoot and McKinnie are being disciplined by the league, the Vikings are precluded by the NFL's labor agreement from imposing their own discipline.

In September 2006, the NFL imposed a one game fine check for both Smoot and McKinnie.

costanza2k1
02-14-2009, 05:38 PM
RB-Najeh 'Dookie' Davenport..."show me the proof"

Jooser
02-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I guess you can add Skippy to the roster, now....and are we forgetting 'Tonio?

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/amazed.gif

Jom112
02-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Of active players (Or players that can still play) here is my all-crimminal team:

QB - Jeff Garcia
RB - Larry Johnson, Marshawn Lynch
WR's - Brandon Marshall, Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes
TE - Jerramy Stevens
OT - Jammal Brown, Bryant McKinnie
OG - Eric Steinbach, Marco Rivera
OC - Jeremy Newberry
FB - Reagan Mauia

Defense
DT - Mike Patterson, Jamal Williams
DE - Charles Grant, Jared Allen
LB - Lofa Tatupu, James Harrison, Lance Briggs, Joey Porter
CB - Adam "Pacman" Jones, Jonathan Joseph
S - Gerald Sensabaugh, Donte Whitner

ST's
Punter - Lawrence Tynes
Kicker - Sebastian Janikowski

RuthlessBurgher
02-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Of active players (Or players that can still play) here is my all-crimminal team:

QB - Jeff Garcia
TE - Jerramy Stevens
OC - Jeremy Newberry
FB - Reagan Mauia

Defense

ST's
Punter - Lawrence Tynes

C'mon man...you root for the team that seems to average more felonies than wins in most seasons this decade, and you only give us one current Bengal and one former Bengal? And for the relatively minor indescretions of marijuana possession and boating under the influence too...tisk tisk...we know you can do better than that!

:nono :bungalssuck :lol:

Oh, and by the way, Lawrence Tynes is a placekicker, not a punter. Too bad that backup punter from Northern Colorado who stabbed his competition in the leg like Jeff Gilhooley going clubbing Nancy Kerrigan's knee, is not eligible for this team.

Jom112
02-15-2009, 10:34 PM

QB - Jeff Garcia
TE - Jerramy Stevens
OC - Jeremy Newberry
FB - Reagan Mauia

Defense

ST's
Punter - Lawrence Tynes

C'mon man...you root for the team that seems to average more felonies than wins in most seasons this decade, and you only give us one current Bengal and one former Bengal? And for the relatively minor indescretions of marijuana possession and boating under the influence too...tisk tisk...we know you can do better than that!

:nono :bungalssuck :lol:

Oh, and by the way, Lawrence Tynes is a placekicker, not a punter. Too bad that backup punter from Northern Colorado who stabbed his competition in the leg like Jeff Gilhooley going clubbing Nancy Kerrigan's knee, is not eligible for this team.

I was going more for talent than level of thugish-ness.

And Mauia was on the team for a bit. I did mess up on Tynes though, not sure why I thought was a punter...