PDA

View Full Version : Best thing about this offseason?

Chachi
02-11-2009, 07:38 PM
No motorcycles.

:Beer :Beer :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Beer :Beer

kennyes
02-12-2009, 10:13 AM
No motorcycles.

:Beer :Beer :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Beer :Beer

SSHHhhhhhhh...

Don't let K2 in on this!

SteelerOfDeVille
02-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I have a co-worker that's a Pats fan... right after the last SB, he said, "you better hope nothing happens to Big Ben.". A week later, he had the accident... I cursed him for jinxing him...

He said it again 2 days ago.... :x

I told him, "I'm sharing your address with people THIS time if something happens..."

Ozey74
02-12-2009, 04:32 PM
The best thing about this offseason? The Super Bowl after-glow of course!!

:tt2

Djfan
02-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Being hated by both Chargers fans at once.

NC Steeler Fan
02-12-2009, 05:47 PM
The best thing about the offseason?

Four words...

REIGNING
SUPER
BOWL
CHAMPS!

Babyyyyyyyy!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :Boobs

Ozey74
02-12-2009, 06:03 PM
This offseason would be an enternity had we lost the Super Bowl.

Djfan
02-12-2009, 06:07 PM

True. I bet it's easy to be a Cards fan right now. No one there HAD to have them win, like we had to.

Ozey74
02-12-2009, 06:36 PM

True. I bet it's easy to be a Cards fan right now. No one there HAD to have them win, like we had to.

Your right! Them making the show was enough of an accomplishment for them to be content for awhile. They weren't supposed to make it past Atlanta.

For a team that is used to picking in the Top 10 of the draft each year, they have much to hold their heads high about this offseason.

It's like a nerd getting a date with the prom queen but going home without a kiss.

RuthlessBurgher
02-12-2009, 07:03 PM

Your right! Them making the show was enough of an accomplishment for them to be content for awhile. They weren't supposed to make it past Atlanta.

For a team that is used to picking in the Top 10 of the draft each year, they have much to hold their heads high about this offseason.

It's like a nerd getting a date with the prom queen but going home without a kiss.

Well, when Fitz scored for the second time and they had the lead with under 3 minutes to play, I think that would qualify as them at least getting to first base with the prom queen. :shock: But then we know who she ultimately when home with afterward... :lol:

Jooser
02-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Gloating. :Beer

Flasteel
02-12-2009, 11:44 PM
First it will be the Sports Illustrated commercials (which have already started) that begin with "Hey Steeler fans..." and pimp all of those goodies when you suscribe.

Next it will be the lead-up to the draft when we keep seeing our draft position of 1.32

Then it will be all of the preseason picks when we keep getting mentioned as the reigning champs and who will it be that's going to knock us off our perch.

There will be a steady flow of reminders of who sits on top of the NFL world between now and August...I'm down with all of it! :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

kennyes
02-13-2009, 06:12 AM
I have a co-worker that's a Pats fan... right after the last SB, he said, "you better hope nothing happens to Big Ben.". A week later, he had the accident... I cursed him for jinxing him...

He said it again 2 days ago.... :x

I told him, "I'm sharing your address with people THIS time if something happens..."

You should of replied with "how's Tom's knee doing these day's? Hope he can keep it"
Then sleep with his wife, assuming it's not a guy, and do what you can to get him fired is all... :P