PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison Post SB Photo

Steeler Expat
02-11-2009, 01:18 AM
I remember a few days ago someone was looking for the photo of James Harrison, after the Super Bowl, just sitting there soaking it all in. I have a slingbox and was able to capture it on Live Wire. The quality is not great but the look on Silverback's face is. I would kill for a nice SLR still shot of this.

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr154/steelperu/harrison-post-sb43.jpg

Djfan
02-11-2009, 10:02 AM
His expression is clear. He lives on a different level from the rest of us.

Glad He's on our team!

kennyes
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Troy's face said all as well.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-11-2009, 02:14 PM

"Not found error" ... :-(

Hey Expat, how's it going? I forgot from what you said in the game chat board, where are you living?

RuthlessBurgher
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM

"Not found error" ... :-(

Hey Expat, how's it going? I forgot from what you said in the game chat board, where are you living?

I would guess Lima, Peru (South America) - Seriously :wink:

Steeler Expat
02-11-2009, 02:51 PM

Yup, down here in the land of the Llamas, Machu Picchu and Pisco Sours. I think I'll ride out the recession from here since I earn a US income (web programmer) working remotely from here. Cost of living here even in an affluent area is a lot cheaper.

The NFL now has the games in HD online only available outside US territories. I still have access to every single game from all teams throughout the year in HD :D

Peru is Steeler Country :tt2
Peru es País de los Steelers

RuthlessBurgher
02-11-2009, 02:58 PM

Yup, down here in the land of the Llamas, Machu Picchu and Pisco Sours. I think I'll ride out the recession from here since I earn a US income (web programmer) working remotely from here. Cost of living here even in an affluent area is a lot cheaper.

The NFL now has the games in HD online only available outside US territories. I still have access to every single game from all teams throughout the year in HD :D

Peru is Steeler Country :tt2
Peru es País de los Steelers

Have you been to The Corner Bar & Grill (Av. Jose Larco - Miraflores Lima, Peru) to watch a game? The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette lists it among 1500 Steeler bars in every state throughout the U.S. plus several dozen international Steeler bars.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelernation/steelerbars_list.asp

Steeler Expat
02-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Have you been to The Corner Bar & Grill (Av. Jose Larco - Miraflores Lima, Peru) to watch a game? The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette lists it among 1500 Steeler bars in every state throughout the U.S. plus several dozen international Steeler bars.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelernation/steelerbars_list.asp

Hah, that's funny that the Post Gazette lists that. I live about 6 blocks from it. It is not a Steeler bar, just the only bar with American sports in all of Peru. They've got like 8 satellite dishes on their roof and have Dish Network and US DirecTV out of Puerto Rico. I went for a couple Steeler games last year and there were a few of us rocking with some terrible towels. It's got typical greasy American food cooked by Peruvians but at American prices. So the place is pretty much last resort for me.

Djfan
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM
It's got typical greasy American food cooked by Peruvians but at American prices. So the place is pretty much last resort for me.

Sounds so very hard to resist.